Grand Daddy Purple S1 & Pre-1998 Bubba Kush S1

Hey pot Chimp,, they have these little plastic things called labels.. I do that all the time,, then I look in the wheelbarrow after transplanting and find these little plastic things called labels. WTF Keepem Green

Too many of the same thing going at the same time; growing S2s of it and doing this breeding thing I lost track. I just wasn't specific enough on the labels so I'm not sure what's what. I need to mark this reveg as a GDP f2, come to think of it:

0072282.JPG

As soon as I can get it going (maybe 2 weeks), I'll be putting these GDP seeds I just made in the dirt. :thumb:

Hey pot Chimp,, they have these little plastic things called labels.. I do that all the time,, then I look in the wheelbarrow after transplanting and find these little plastic things called labels. WTF Keepem Green
Lol.. I was using blank popsicle sticks until I realized they were decomposing into the soil... My plant ate my labels..

Too many of the same thing going at the same time; growing S2s of it and doing this breeding thing I lost track. I just wasn't specific enough on the labels so I'm not sure what's what. I need to mark this reveg as a GDP f2, come to think of it:

0072282.JPG

As soon as I can get it going (maybe 2 weeks), I'll be putting these GDP seeds I just made in the dirt. :thumb:

Look at all that purple! :cheer:

If anyone can it will be PotChimp The ReVeg Master!

I might get lucky; it's starting to do its thing and still looks healthy :wood:

0033197.JPG

I should put it in with these two reveg plants (Apollo 13 and Jack the Ripper). The bulb I'm using seems to work good for that:

0042986.JPG

I've had my best luck with revegs using fluorescent bulbs. I've never tried LEDs or MH bulbs for that specific purpose, though.

Do they still have a strong smell when its just whats left after harvest? I have a couple different T5s I could use.

Hey what's up? :tokin:
Note - I smoked me some of that Pre '98 even though the stems on the buds are still moist. I can taste green still because it's not all the way dry, but I agree with the statements I've read about this strain. I've never tasted better pot either. I'll get pics of it up soon. :)

Hey what's up? :tokin:
Note - I smoked me some of that Pre '98 even though the stems on the buds are still moist. I can taste green still because it's not all the way dry, but I agree with the statements I've read about this strain. I've never tasted better pot either. I'll get pics of it up soon. :)

did you smoke in bong, joint, pipe?

Back
Top Bottom