Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Grandpa’s back! Woohoo!

I had to attend another funeral and, as always, it’s unpleasant...to say the least. Anyway, I’ve had my fill of airports and people. So happy to be home.

I have no Rosin squished...that falls into the “4-P’s” (piss-poor-prior-planning).

I will certainly rectify that mistake shortly! Have a great day!

Grandpa’s back! Woohoo!

I had to attend another funeral and, as always, it’s unpleasant...to say the least. Anyway, I’ve had my fill of airports and people. So happy to be home.

I have no Rosin squished...that falls into the “4-P’s” (piss-poor-prior-planning).

Glad your back and sorry to hear. Life goes on but those will never be forgotten!

Squish that shit gramps!

Grandpa’s back! Woohoo!

Welcome back Buddy,
I too am very tired of friends and family members dying, and the ones that died needlessly to cancer. Out of the past 6 family and friends that have passed of cancer 5 of the cases were treatable with cannabis.
Our medical system will blacklist you if they find you are self medicating with FECO/CCO, they would rather kill you with Chemo and Radiation, and even if you are on Chemo and Rad, FECO/CCO adds another layer to help fight the disease.
Four friends that have taken FECO/CCO, one of which did two protocols of Chemo and Rad for Bladder cancer and it came back a third time, he chose not to do another protocol and began the Cannabis Budwig Protocol – Make your oil 100 times stronger, faster and more effective. Recommended for aggressive, late stage or cases where regular treatment is not working!
Oh and Miguel has been cancer free now for over 6 yrs. He does a 250 mg wellness dose daily.
One lady friend had breast cancer, had a single mastectomy and then it showed up in her other breast. She did high doses of FECO, the tumor shrunk and completely disappeared, two years now.
Another lady has shoulder cancer that metastasized too her lung, I started her on oil and after only 4 weeks the both the cancers in her shoulder and lung have shrunk by more that 40%. She and her husband moved to California and her son in law, makes a 7 indica strain FECO/CCO. We expect full recovery.
The other lady just started a FECO/CCO protocol, I gave her 40 grams of FECO and we are searching for more now. She has breast cancer and my lady friend that had that cancer is working with her. When we find the amount of Cannabis needed to make her more oil I will make it for her.
So it does work folks, it just has to be administered properly.
Wellness doses are beneficial for us rather we have cancer or not, I do my 250 mg a day.

Wow! What a night!

I was looking in my weed refrigerator and I forgot that I had left two EVOO capsules in there. I took them and an hour later I was so freaking high that I had to hang on to stuff...while sitting!

I never got to squish anything because I was so wasted. Slept like a swaddled babe though. Now I’m completely out of rosin and oil and my wife wants to go shopping...damnit!

Oh well, maybe I’ll squish something later today. Someone has to do it... :cheesygrinsmiley:

That DDA makes a wicked looking puck. What’s your rh?
:popcorn:

Around 60% in the container. I have a 62% bovida in there, but I’m not sure it’s helping. It’s really dry up here in the Rockies. Along with the women and humor... :theband::theband:

what weight puck is that roughly?

I wish I would’ve weighed it. I’m guessing 5-7 grams. The DDA is over-dried and barely in to the cure. She won’t make it to a full cure. Tastes insane.

I wish I would’ve weighed it. I’m guessing 5-7 grams. The DDA is over-dried and barely in to the cure. She won’t make it to a full cure. Tastes insane.
I stopped weighing and measuring also... It's for me and I enjoy it, so who really cares what the return is.:cheesygrinsmiley:
But I 'll always support more research!
:passitleft:

My assistant harvested the two LA Confidentials and drop me off a couple of ounces.
Here is a two puck 7 gram squish.
20190909_112052 (2).jpg

20190909_115817 (2).jpg
20190909_125448 (2).jpg

Chocolatey goodness.
20190909_130250 (2).jpg

Yes I hit it!

Flipped my ladies on Saturday, let's see how the stretch goes.

I just harvested and need to know if I have to cure the weed before I squish it ? ? I can’t do anything today my oil slick paper and my filters aren’t here till Wednesday.

I just harvested and need to know if I have to cure the weed before I squish it ? ? I can’t do anything today my oil slick paper and my filters aren’t here till Wednesday.

I cure them. Part of what the cure does is even out the moisture throughout the buds. If you don't cure, parts of the bud may be at 50% others at 80%. Another part of the cure is getting rid of the grassy smell.

The quality of the resin depends on the quality of the source material.

This last squish, the LA Confidential, was dried but not cured.
Very nice flavor and return at 185 degrees.

I cure them. Part of what the cure does is even out the moisture throughout the buds. If you don't cure, parts of the bud may be at 50% others at 80%. Another part of the cure is getting rid of the grassy smell.

The quality of the resin depends on the quality of the source material.
“The quality of the resin depends on the quality of the source material.” This is key!

However, I start squishing when it’s dry...cured or not...because I can. :cheesygrinsmiley:
This last squish, the LA Confidential, was dried but not cured.
Very nice flavor and return at 185 degrees.
I’m gonna go ahead and do 4 weeks in the jar . Country Hippie squished 550 grams of this smoke . Claimed they got 86 grams and gave me three of the smaller silicone storage bowls I bought . So I have plenty and I will do my squishing in this thread in four weeks . If I run out of Countrys I still have 5-1/2 oz of the original grow ready to squish.
07A200C8-5639-4EA3-A183-3D456DBD2613.jpeg
2C2ACCC5-1706-472B-950D-A0FBFE2D25FD.png

Back
Top Bottom