Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

In my recent travels I have not been visiting any of the well respected brothels, and that may explain our not running into each other. I hope you are well. I remember during your tutoring the use of a specific instrument was mentioned for consuming rosin. You were just trying it out yourself, and I hope you can give me a report on your satisfaction. I think you called it a nectar collector or something along that line. I struggle liking and using my rig with a quartz dabber all of which I probably use incorrectly. How does Granpa Tokin consume his rosin?

Your line of credit at the Mustang Ranch has been cleaned up. I spoke with the Madam and she reinstated your gentleman status. :bongrip:

@Maritimer
Nectar collectors are great but I prefer my Quartz banger and carb cap rig!

Best advice I can give you is aim for low temp dabs. With my specific banger and setup I torch my banger for 20s and allow to cool 40s before hitting my dab.
This allows for a good cool down time to give me a perfect low temp dab.

It’s all different from banger to banger though so try timing it and see what tastes and works best for you!

@Maritimer
Nectar collectors are great but I prefer my Quartz banger and carb cap rig!

Best advice I can give you is aim for low temp dabs. With my specific banger and setup I torch my banger for 20s and allow to cool 40s before hitting my dab.
This allows for a good cool down time to give me a perfect low temp dab.

It’s all different from banger to banger though so try timing it and see what tastes and works best for you!
Thanks @Dutchman1990
I bought a nice Diatom Rig with a quartz banger. Then found I needed a carb cap. Got two of them now. My biggest problem probably is never getting stoned on dabs with somebody experienced telling me what to do. First time someone passed me a bong they explained how to use it. I might not be the sharpest knife in the drawer. Any good videos you might know of in liu of a dab party?

Your line of credit at the Mustang Ranch has been cleaned up. I spoke with the Madam and she reinstated your gentleman status. :bongrip:

Sheesh! Did we all have to clean up? I hit the Black Angus and La Riviera in Puerto Rico, and then the Texas Bar in Lisbon to do my part. Sadly, it was not enough. They all closed to keep the riff-raff out. Hopefully the Mustang Ranch will survive, due to your diligence.

Since taking my matrimonial vows the good houses are adjusting their cash flow models and hopefully will find ways to stay in business. Some things technology simply cannot replace. Like hand pressing hashish. :love:

@Old Salt my friend you I was told remain BARRED.

Since taking my matrimonial vows the good houses are adjusting their cash flow models and hopefully will find ways to stay in business. Some things technology simply cannot replace. Like hand pressing hashish. :love:

@Old Salt my friend you I was told remain BARRED.

Darn! I was hoping they forgot about... Well we don't need to relive that do we?

I'll have to go to the Chicken Ranch instead.

I don’t know of any dab videos I just learned time trial and error. There’s many people that torch their bangers glowing red and hit a smoking hot dab.......

chazzinyour banger is for suckers lol!

Low temp dabs are the most flavourful and powerful high! True expressions from the terpenes are showcased at lower temp dabs as well for you to enjoy

Best way for you to learn.....
Torch banger let sit xxx time and hit dab.
there shouldbe a slight residual left in the banger once your done that hit. Then use a Qtip and iso to clean your rig.

They are beginning to grow very well.
20191218_084751 (2).jpg

Took a few clones, 9 Triple Cheese and one Ayashauasca Purple
20191217_103935 (2).jpg

No pressing today, got a leak, the 8 port manifold has one of the ports leaking. Need to go to the city to get parts.

In my recent travels I have not been visiting any of the well respected brothels, and that may explain our not running into each other. I hope you are well. I remember during your tutoring the use of a specific instrument was mentioned for consuming rosin. You were just trying it out yourself, and I hope you can give me a report on your satisfaction. I think you called it a nectar collector or something along that line. I struggle liking and using my rig with a quartz dabber all of which I probably use incorrectly. How does Granpa Tokin consume his rosin?

Apparently, I talk a lot of poo...because in reality, my wife won’t even allow me to have weed in the house. Not to mention going to a ho-house...Hahaha, she would beat me...and not in a good way. :cheesygrinsmiley:

My favorite smoking-way to consume rosin is exactly like @Dutchman1990 described. I love a low temp hit with my banger. I have it timed exactly for the way I like it. Smooth and tasty.

However, I use my banger and rig only down at my man shed. I use the nectar collector in my garage when I don’t feel like walking down to the Bat Cave. I can take a few hits in the garage and my wife doesn’t freak about the smell. That’s really the whole reason why I started squishing bud. My wife hates weed smell...not good because I like to grow dankass smelly weed. Hahaha! Another reason why my grow area is not attached to the house.

...I’m stoned and rambling...again.

I time every torch and hit! Makes for a consistent and perfect dab every time!
I will begin with the numbers you have described. 20 heat, 40 cool, enjoy and clean. Thanks Dutchman/GT :bongrip:

I time every torch and hit! Makes for a consistent and perfect dab every time!
Same for me. I do exactly the same with the nectar collector also. The tube on my nectar collector is quartz too. I time it so I get a smooth, tasty hit. Low temp for taste. Yum.

Had an early test squeeze on some Creme De La Chem I’ve recently harvest today. Its not had a cure yet but still tastes great. I’m getting a sour fruity flavour.
13C1D218-9D1E-4C19-96C3-99EE4D420414.jpeg
76EE17AB-B013-47C8-88CB-CA84C2B782EF.jpeg
71623F85-8BF2-4DF8-AB0B-3E73519A4797.jpeg
409BE792-9925-46F6-9326-85629382B019.jpeg
33DF7934-C812-4763-BBEE-7199519EC172.jpeg
A6A791A4-FBBD-44C8-A744-6DD4E03A27DE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom