Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

@Grandpa Tokin

Hey man, I want to decarb some rosin for making some edibles.
Since I will be adding oil and Sunflower Lecithin to the Decarb Rosin can I add the oil prior to decarb or should I wait and add the oil and lecithin when making the edibles?
Going to make Dave Groomers gummy bear recipe.

Any thoughts anyone?

@Grandpa Tokin

Hey man, I want to decarb some rosin for making some edibles.
Since I will be adding oil and Sunflower Lecithin to the Decarb Rosin can I add the oil prior to decarb or should I wait and add the oil and lecithin when making the edibles?
Going to make Dave Groomers gummy bear recipe.

Any thoughts anyone?
This is just the way I do it. Decarb. On silicon paper I use to press my rosin. IN oven for 20-30min. Or till done bubbling at 230deg. Melt coco oil add decarbed rosin to coco oil stir then add the licithin. Easy $$$

This is just the way I do it. Decarb. On silicon paper I use to press my rosin. IN oven for 20-30min. Or till done bubbling at 230deg. Melt coco oil add decarbed rosin to coco oil stir then add the licithin. Easy $$$
That’s pretty much the way I do it too. Good luck @gr865 you’ll be fine either way actually IMO.

Ok, temp in the oven was set at 235 degrees F. and it fluctuated from 230 to 240 degrees. Turned the heat off after about 40 min., Rosin has stopped bubbling and I will let it cool down in the warm oven. Will be making some Christmas gummies tonight. :)

20191223_131853 (2).jpg

This is after I turned off the heat and as it is cooling down.
20191223_131910 (2).jpg

Gonna just do a half gram this evening and see how it works.

250 pieces of yummy goodness. 20 grams of decarb Rosin, so about 80 mg of Rosin per gummy.
Not able to test my Rosin but it works.
20191223_165212 (2).jpg

May your days be filled with delightful squeezings and your evenings with rosin fairies dancing in your dreams. Frohe Weihnachten! joyeux Noël! Krismasi njema! :love:

Not sure what language that is there GT.

But to you and yours,

Polish
Wesołych Świąt

Cherokee
Danistayohihv &Aliheli'sdi Itse Udetiyvasadisv

Quick drop in to all my squishers out there.

Merry Christmas gang hope you all have a great high and happy holidays.

Be on this week to read how to built a stand for my press I want to get going I got a 8 ton jack for 40$ see what I can do . I need some rosin in my life lol or oil lol

Until then stay lifted guys and gals :bong:

Back
Top Bottom