Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Happy Thanksgiving My American Friends
Thanks delta, but Grandma wears hers better:
full

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Let’s see if they stayed in order

Hopefully it helps
I have been looking for this thread because I miss you ..and I have a tid bit ..when you add the lechtin can’t spell. Throw it in the fridge for 24 before you Fill your caps . It’s quite remarkable how this little consideration distributes equal doses
xo

I have been looking for this thread because I miss you ..and I have a tid bit ..when you add the lechtin can’t spell. Throw it in the fridge for 24 before you Fill your caps . It’s quite remarkable how this little consideration distributes equal doses
xo
Missing having you here too . Remember I use the solidify CCO, still hadn’t try the one you used which I did bookmark and will buy some . That’s why I bought the magnetic stirrer. Since I started doing it this way all the caps have been the same not like my dosidos (stirred with a spoon) one could have me sleeping for 16 hours and the next a happy high .
With those blue 2/0 caps I bought they leaked while it was still liquified so I’ll use them on this next round of caps . Have some orange float weed coming to press soon as possible.

Missing having you here too . Remember I use the solidify CCO, still hadn’t try the one you used which I did bookmark and will buy some . That’s why I bought the magnetic stirrer. Since I started doing it this way all the caps have been the same not like my dosidos (stirred with a spoon) one could have me sleeping for 16 hours and the next a happy high .
With those blue 2/0 caps I bought they leaked while it was still liquified so I’ll use them on this next round of caps . Have some orange float weed coming to press soon as possible.

awesomesauce …now ..if you have a tid bit to equal dose gummies I’m all ears! I made a batch the other day and I’m pretty sure I got the full 6 grams of decarbed resin in one Lego block .…needless to say last week was a blur.
Haha
stay safe! :ganjamon:

20221028_154131.jpg

Well wishes from Kansas City!

What it looks like after 6 weeks in a jar, interesting!

20221216_213255.jpg
20221216_213552.jpg

Instead of consuming by my usual low temp dabbing I've been mixing a small bit with ground flower, pancake it flat and put on top of a bowl in a dry herb vaporizer at 345F... so good!

Did a little squishing
2 ounces of critical purple
62% RH out of the jar and room RH is 62% , 190 degrees and for three minutes.
Let the pucks sit between the hot plates till I saw the puck start to melt , then on to 1000psi for 1 minute then another minute at 2500 psi and for the final minute 5000 psi .

Did a little squishing
2 ounces of critical purple
62% RH out of the jar and room RH is 62% , 190 degrees and for three minutes.
Let the pucks sit between the hot plates till I saw the puck start to melt , then on to 1000psi for 1 minute then another minute at 2500 psi and for the final minute 5000 psi .

happy new yr... pulled out the main cola to burn .. sticky moist buds 62% out of jar.. 8 wks..

Oh man this is an amazing thread. I have a 20 ton H frame hydraulic press in my back room.. I may have to dust it off and give it a whirl

Oh man this is an amazing thread. I have a 20 ton H frame hydraulic press in my back room.. I may have to dust it off and give it a whirl
Here you go check out Grandpa Tokin’s old setup. It will get you started ! Below in similar threads dabpress you can get your plates .

Here you go check out Grandpa Tokin’s old setup. It will get you started ! Below in similar threads dabpress you can get your plates .

Awesome! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom