Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Ready to ramp up some fresh frozen production... Call me the Ice Weed Man
View media item 1881711
View media item 1881710
View media item 1881709
So, I noticed you checked out my winter hash thread :thanks: Was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the Walk in Freezer. If I had the tonnage you have, I would rig an electric motor with a cam to bounce a metal rod with a hook. line up dozens of bags & go to town changing them every 5 min.
I can't even imagine the pile of trichome
You could also press the trichome shake if you are just into live resin & smoke the pucks as hash
:yahoo:

So, I noticed you checked out my winter hash thread :thanks: Was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the Walk in Freezer. If I had the tonnage you have, I would rig an electric motor with a cam to bounce a metal rod with a hook. line up dozens of bags & go to town changing them every 5 min.
I can't even imagine the pile of trichome
You could also press the trichome shake if you are just into live resin & smoke the pucks as hash
:yahoo:
So how much of that crop do you turn into concentrates & what do you do with all the trim?
Right now have about 120 kilos frozen. The trim from the fresh frozen process has gone back on the beds as top dressing, into the worm feed bins, and into the sheep for them to eat.

If I can get someone to charge this truck with free on before the weeks over I’ll freeze another 100 kilos.

My latest squish! This Spirit Train selected by Bodhi Seeds is the most modern genetics I've grown. Past grows were the typical tourist stops... GG4, Blue Dream, Northern Lights, Gelato, White Widow, Super Silver Haze.

I just know this one kicks my ass... potent and in a good way! I can't even describe the smell but I keep going back to it, and back, and back, and... lol

2 weeks post harvest, 62% RH, 14g pressed at 8 ton for a few minutes at 200F, 120m double bagged, got 15% return.

20221010_204633.jpg

20221028_154131.jpg

Well wishes from Kansas City!

Back
Top Bottom