Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Pretty fuckin sad when the highlight of your day is taking pictures of your food.....Bahahaha.

You should wheel yourself down to the lounge and put on some rosin pressing demos and tell helicopter stories.

Gramps..... I hate hearing that you hafta have. :green_heart: Surgery. But on a positive note they found the issue before it got much worse. Sending good vibes your way buddy. Your wifey is a good gal......takin care of business while you're down for a minute. Get better soon friend. :peace::volcano-smiley:

I sincerely appreciate all the well wishes and comradary.

Being an insomniac in the hospital has its advantages and one serious disadvantage. Any person with insomnia will tell you that when you finally fall asleep it’s heaven...only to be immediately awaken by someone wanting blood.

This is so much fun...NOT!

Are you not allowed to take your own medicin in your hospital? Do you have one of those MMJ cards? It's very confusing how this works over there for you guys, some states allow it and some don't. The worst i have ever heard from the the state is that in Vegas there is life penalty on one joint.... o_O

My physiotherapist asked me yesterday how i manage to sleep with the pain in my neck... i wish i could told her the truth but then I most certainly had been on a pee-program by now.

Hope you are feeling better soon!

The worst i have ever heard from the the state is that in Vegas there is life penalty on one joint.... o_O

Recreationally legal in Vegas now.
That's half the problem it's all State by state.

#Gotthestamina #inforthelonghaul #dangIneedtopedalfaster #ughI'mbeat #daboffiscoming

Haha! You guys and gals are the best! It looks as if they may do the surgery on Thursday afternoon. I’m actually ready to do this. Still a bit apprehensive, but now that I’ve been educated a little more I’m ready to feel better.

I had no idea that 90% of what I’ve been going through for the past year physically has all been associated with my pumper. I’m actually pretty lucky that I didn’t have a massive widow maker. Anyway, I do appreciate everyone’s concern...it means a lot and keeps my spirits high. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom