Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Thanks guys! It is what it is. Lifestyle changes are coming for sure. My wife is taking care of my garden until I get parole. It sucks bad. Especially since I just got out of the hospital a few months ago. Hopefully my plants are going to be healthy because I’m seriously going to need it.

Thanks guys! It is what it is. Lifestyle changes are coming for sure. My wife is taking care of my garden until I get parole. It sucks bad. Especially since I just got out of the hospital a few months ago. Hopefully my plants are going to be healthy because I’m seriously going to need it.
If your plants don't make it you know you will get donations from your fans here! But I'm sure they'll be fine if the Mrs takes as good care of them as she does of you. Try not to get too bored, and if you're allowed to wander the halls, do. Lying on your back for that long will suck the life out of your legs! Keep moving if the docs will allow it. I watched what happened when my dad went in the first time, and from then on I make the nurses keep him moving.
:goodluck:

Holy cow Grandpa! Always listen the the women in your life. :thumb: I hope they're treating you well in there and you don't start to become too familiar to the staff :). Take care :Namaste:

She's a rescue chow/golden mix with hardly any golden personality, around 55 lbs. She's already killed 4 possums, a squirrel, and unfortunately, a skunk. Luckily it didn't spray her before it died, but man was she drooling. Had to rinse her mouth with a hose though. She'll chase anything smaller than she is, which means she won't chase your German! And most bunnies are too fast for her.

Holy cow! Real luck with the skunk i guess. My Sheppard haven't killed any thing yet(!). But she sure love to chase just about any thing. She is real special, broke her leg when she was about to turn one year. She is a hand full...

I have had thoughts about trying to learn her to sniff out weed, it could have its uses. :cool:

Dang, Gpa, that sucks. It's hard to believe that medical science hasn't figured out a way to dissolve the gunk. When the roto-rooter can't clear the pipes what choice do you have? You'll be fine though. Bypasses are a dime a dozen nowadays.
Stay tough! And slap the nurses on the ass while they're giving you a sponge bath... they like that. :p

Looks good
Hope u get better pops

Back
Top Bottom