Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

That sucks GT! Sorry it didn’t turn out! I’ve been saving some trim and I’ve got a buddy who gave me some as well so I’ll be trying to process some dryice hash as well and giving it a squeeze!

Maybe it was the combination of trim? I don’t know, but it’s not good for dabs. Probably too much heat. I’ve seen some outstanding vids on it, but I sure failed at my first attempt. I’ll stick to squishing green.

Damn Gramps, that run looked aweful. It looks like road tar. Sorry it didn't work out. FWIW, there's videos on YouTube doing it, but their runs come out on the clearer side of the spectrum. Maybe pressing keif requires lower temps?

I’m probably exaggerating a bit on the taste, but I do not like it. If I were to try it again I’d start at 140F and go from there. Definitely a temp thing. It’s potent though! It’ll slap you into next Tuesday if you can handle the taste.

Hahaha! I just thought of something. Any of you ever smoke bong or pipe resin? Okay, the dry ice squish isn’t as bad as bong resin...not even close. When I was young and stupid we would plop a dab of bong resin in some tinfoil. We called them bullets. I’m lucky to be alive. :rofl:

Hahaha! I just thought of something. Any of you ever smoke bong or pipe resin? Okay, the dry ice squish isn’t as bad as bong resin...not even close. When I was young and stupid we would plop a dab of bong resin in some tinfoil. We called them bullets. I’m lucky to be alive. :rofl:

I call that Slum Pot, but it's really black cookies of junk that get you just high enough to help you trick your own mind into believing that you just smoked pot. I've smoked more of that than I care to recall. It's something that roach smokers would look down upon or condescend to. Yep, I too shaved years off of life.

Well too bad that run came out wrong gramps! Atleast it's a learning process.

I don't smoke and only tried my own homegrown weed for taste and quality not even to test the high. With that said... SMOKING BONG RESIN!? That sounds terrible even in my ears! On the other side probably a lot more people did that because well, it's a cheap way of smoking atleast something!

I would have done worse...
I’ll bet it would out preform road tar. :laughtwo:

I would have done even worse... I would have made probably something that could actually replace gunpowder in ammunition.. I like to blow stuff up so maybe I should try it!

BTDT (Been There Done That).

I couldn’t go out like that! :headbanger:

Squish it!

The one on the left is the black tar I squeezed from the dry ice hash. Middle is the Tangie I squished several days ago, and on the right is the Bubblelicious I just squeezed a few minutes ago.

There we go.
Back on track.
I knew you couldn’t sleep after a bad squish.:laugh:
:passitleft:

59E09961-18A6-46E6-8CA3-22C8F4399E48.jpeg

One has not lived till they have taken a hit of bong resin....man that crap will burn.

Thanks for reminding me of life at 14. It's kinda like loosing ones virginity...that first hit of resin.

OMG I was stupid. That stuff would choke a horse...but I hit it anyway. Headache waiting to happen. :thedoubletake:

Green acres is the place to be...
Farm livin is the life for me...

Looks like work to me. Someone’s gotta do it right? I better get after it. Working on my sprinkler system. I may need some help though. I already know I need to replace a ball valve that got frozen and cracked. Anyway all my work today will be just to keep grass green... and not that grass. :thedoubletake:

Oh well, I like seeing other things grow too. Have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom