Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Invest in PEX crimpers and ring cutters. I can replumb a whole house hot and cold for about $400 and freezing or flexing isn't a problem for pex.

Invest in PEX crimpers and ring cutters. I can replumb a whole house hot and cold for about $400 and freezing or flexing isn't a problem for pex.

Where do you live, and why aren’t you here?

Oh nice! I'm in North Carotexas. (Netherlands... Can someone please send a rescue operation and get me out of the Netherlands!?)

Hahaha! I used to visit Maastricht every weekend when I lived in Europe. Loved it...as a tourist.

That’s awesome. I’m in Montucky. :thumb:

but my point was that if you had those tools, it would only cost you about $400 to plumb the whole building (within reason). If I lived there and ya had me do it, that's a different story. That would cost ya about $400 and a meal!

but my point was that if you had those tools, it would only cost you about $400 to plumb the whole building (within reason). If I lived there and ya had me do it, that's a different story. That would cost ya about $400 and a meal!

This is for my yard sprinklers not the house. The house is all copper. Older home. However...I’d pay $400 and a meal and raise you a dab or two. :headbanger:

Did some work in the greenhouse this afternoon. Up-potted some tomatoes. Gave some nutes to the little girls too.

A few weeks ago I planted two DDA beans that had already cracked in a paper towel. They didn’t pop so I figured I use the soil for my tomatoes. As I was digging around I found one! I replanted her so we’ll see what happens. Gave her some mycorrhiza to maybe help a little. And...one of the other DDA seeds I put in rock wool is popping too. It’s still possible to have a couple autos this summer. Yay!

In other news, the dry ice squish from yesterday is completely stable. Interesting texture. Enjoy!

I’m probably exaggerating a bit on the taste, but I do not like it. If I were to try it again I’d start at 140F and go from there. Definitely a temp thing. It’s potent though! It’ll slap you into next Tuesday if you can handle the taste.
Shut up and sprinkle it on a bowl of flower you old puss! "ewwww.....it tastes ICKY!!!"

'the aftertaste of refinery'

it's like trying to get drunk on bitters. Don't ask.
I'm guessing ya'll didn't get stuck on shit burning details. 55 gallon drums full of feces and diesel fuel and one lucky Marine to get to stir it as it burns! Thats a memory that never goes away!

Its weird...not sure if anyone else has ever experienced this....but every once in a while I get a bud that just tastes like shit compared to everything else that the same plant gives. Its like WTF is this? Did I really grow this? I will get up, go grind a different bud and smoke it and it will be fine....but that one rare bud is just freaking nasty. I had it on a Blueberry strain and one other strain I can't recall. Anyone ever get one of those rare nasty tasting buds? One had me damn near gagging.

Shut up and sprinkle it on a bowl of flower you old puss! "ewwww.....it tastes ICKY!!!"

I keep telling you...”I’m delicate!” :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm guessing ya'll didn't get stuck on shit burning details. 55 gallon drums full of feces and diesel fuel and one lucky Marine to get to stir it as it burns! Thats a memory that never goes away!

Its weird...not sure if anyone else has ever experienced this....but every once in a while I get a bud that just tastes like shit compared to everything else that the same plant gives. Its like WTF is this? Did I really grow this? I will get up, go grind a different bud and smoke it and it will be fine....but that one rare bud is just freaking nasty. I had it on a Blueberry strain and one other strain I can't recall. Anyone ever get one of those rare nasty tasting buds? One had me damn near gagging.

Dude, seriously? I was a helicopter pilot remember? I barely got my boots broke in. :rofl:

Why walk when you can ride, and why ride when you can fly? And never...I mean never burn feces. Ewww! :circle-of-love:

I have had that wayward bud before though. Both ways. I had some mediocre tasting stuff and one bud that was so good I wanted more. Really weird. i call those Genetictards...

I never understood helicopters? Heli pilots would haved to have the utmost confidence that the engine will never shit the bed. At least all other forms of aviation seems to have at least a minor plan B cooked into the design, but not helis. Planes can glide some, but helis are flying bricks!

We used to tell the newbies to go get the ejection seats......they would wonder from shop to shop looking for the elusive ejection seats for that shitter. I would just tell them they would find it when they found the spool of flight line.

Go get me a can of elbow grease. I knew a pilot who’s engine misfired on start. He wrote it up as, “engine missing.” Crew chief wrote, “Opened engine bay cover. Found engine.”

Helicopters can autorotate. Can you?

Hahaha! I used to visit Maastricht every weekend when I lived in Europe. Loved it...as a tourist.
Well that's funny to hear! I do have to say... Maastricht amd the region around it is pretty nice though. But I only really want to visit there because Dutch Passion has there own big seed shop there!

Jesus you guys reply fast I have only time to answer this one and still have to read the rest

Back
Top Bottom