Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Time to change things up a little. Shifting my resistance training a little more. I’m not a heavy body builder guy, but this particular training is similar. I plan to follow this for 12 weeks and see if I can, at least, maintain some muscularity as I continue to slowly take this fat off my old ass.

Chest day today ladies.

My clones are looking a little sad. I’m going to give them another few weeks in veg to recover.

Time to change things up a little. Shifting my resistance training a little more. I’m not a heavy body builder guy, but this particular training is similar. I plan to follow this for 12 weeks and see if I can, at least, maintain some muscularity as I continue to slowly take this fat off my old ass.

Chest day today ladies.

My clones are looking a little sad. I’m going to give them another few weeks in veg to recover.

:drool: :high-five:

Leg day! Did squats, lunges, calves, and abs.

I’m going to be sore tomorrow.
Nothing more miserable than trying to sit on the crapper after leg day!
:rofl:

Get after it G'pa! The results are showing!
:bravo:

Today is bolder shoulder day! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Any one ever read R.A. Salvatore novels....specifically his series that has Ivan and Pikel Bouldershoulder, some hilarious dwarven brothers. I believe it was in his Cleric Quintet series. I don't think I have laughed as hard from reading a book as I did from his chapters with those brothers and their adventures.

Congrats on finally getting below 200. Took ya long enough ya old coot. Do you have an end goal?

Any one ever read R.A. Salvatore novels....specifically his series that has Ivan and Pikel Bouldershoulder, some hilarious dwarven brothers. I believe it was in his Cleric Quintet series. I don't think I have laughed as hard from reading a book as I did from his chapters with those brothers and their adventures.

Congrats on finally getting below 200. Took ya long enough ya old coot. Do you have an end goal?

When I was younger I was shredded-solid at 185-190 lbs. i was fairly muscle-meaty, and lean, but not so much now. I’d like to see that again, but I’m also very realistic. 180 lbs. would be good (height weight chart) so that’s what I’m shooting for. If I can get close to that, I’d be really happy. At this point I just want all the fat off my body, so whatever that will be I don’t really know. I’d love to be around 12-14% body fat no matter what the weight. It’s not as easy as it looks... :goof: :love:

Chest day girls! I also have an appointment with my cardiologist this afternoon. I hope to find that my bloodwork is all good. She wants my LDL (bad cholesterol) to have dropped significantly. She adjusted my meds and I’ve been following a fairly restrictive low cholesterol diet; not to mention my cardiovascular fitness routine. It’s not as bad as it sounds actually, but getting the LDL down to where it needs to be is important for my health...duh. Anyway, I’m busy today. Later!

Chest day girls! I also have an appointment with my cardiologist this afternoon. I hope to find that my bloodwork is all good. She wants my LDL (bad cholesterol) to have dropped significantly. She adjusted my meds and I’ve been following a fairly restrictive low cholesterol diet; not to mention my cardiovascular fitness routine. It’s not as bad as it sounds actually, but getting the LDL down to where it needs to be is important for my health...duh. Anyway, I’m busy today. Later!

Have you given "alkaline water" more thought? The "Kangen" machine that produces alkaline water is registered as a medical device, so if your doc will recommend it, you might be able to get insurance to pay the $5k price tag.

My doctor keeps pushing statins on me and I keep turning them down. My total cholesterol is low enough but my LDL and HDL numbers aren't where they're supposed to be.

Mine is using a sliding scale. When I hit the target, he moves it. I checked the 'net and it seems I'm about where I'm supposed to be.

Back
Top Bottom