Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Day 47. All is well. I made some EVOO capsules the other day and I’ve been experimenting slightly. Here’s what I’ve found:

1 pill makes me taller...and one pill makes me small...
3 pills and I’m talking to Alice about rocket science.

Enjoy!

Looking good in here @Grandpa Tokin!
Well deserved merchandise! Awesome man!
I got a question for all you DWC gurus or actually rockwool gurus.. What’s the best way to go about starting seeds for DWC? I usually use a paper towel in a baggie in between two plates on top of the fridge and then into soil. I would like to go straight into my 5 gal DWC bucket with one of the rockwool cubes I usually clone with.

Oh yeah, my legs make your legs look tan hahahaha :laugh:

Cause she's 10 feet tall I bet.
How many did mother give you and what did they do?

If you talk to Alice when she’s only 5 feet tall it’s the same as taking pills that mother gives you...

Well deserved T shirt Grandpa and glad you are moving and grooving in it :cheer:

Thanks bud!

Looking good in here @Grandpa Tokin!
Well deserved merchandise! Awesome man!
I got a question for all you DWC gurus or actually rockwool gurus.. What’s the best way to go about starting seeds for DWC? I usually use a paper towel in a baggie in between two plates on top of the fridge and then into soil. I would like to go straight into my 5 gal DWC bucket with one of the rockwool cubes I usually clone with.

Oh yeah, my legs make your legs look tan hahahaha :laugh:

I been doing it very similar for a long time SB. I put my seeds in a glass of water for 24-48 hours and let them sink to the bottom. Then, if they haven’t cracked I put them in a wet paper towel between two saucer plates somewhere warm. Then, once I have a tap root I carefully place them in the rock wool.

Love that GG!

Lol Shed said it first;) get those legs out to the sun! :rofl:

Also, CONGRATS!! Your my mentor of the month every month!

I gotta start slowly...I’m delicate! :slide:

I thought maybe a few days ago that they had suffered during your surgery. It didn't seem like the frost was building like your previous GG#4's. Lol, my bad, looking at last nights pictures they haven't skipped a friggin beat, unlike your heart.

GG#4 will be my next grow. I received my seeds from Royal Queen Seeds a few weeks ago. I can't decide whether to germinate 4 seeds for the grow, or just one seed and take 4 clones from the mother. I'd like to have some different phenos but at the same time I'd like to preserve my seed stock. Decisions, decisions.....
So split the difference and pop two seeds and take one clone from each mom.....and keep two seeds for later. Two phenos, more seeds for later. Love it when a plan comes together!

Hi kiddies! Gather round for a short story:

10 days ago, at my first doctors appointment after they ripped my chest open with a jigsaw, my blood work came back with severely elevated platelet levels. Well, the doctor didn’t need to tell me that high platelet levels are no bueno. I could see the worry in his eyes and hear it in his voice as he told me they were taking more blood and having it sent to the Mayo Clinic for more testing. Even though he tried his best to reassure me that everything would be okay...”and try not to worry!” Hahaha!

Needless to say, 10 days of waiting to see if you have the big “C” is no fun whatsoever. Today was my appointment with an Oncologist to find out the results. The doctor walked in and said, “I have some very good news Grandpa.” I said, “please, call me Mr. Tokin!”

Bottom line: I don’t have Cancer. Geeze-Louise! Talk about stress! Oh well, at least I got good news. So good, in fact, I just took 3 capsules. Waiting on Alice to pick me up for an evening of fun and dancing...I’m serious as a phucking heart attack! :thumb:

Here’s Day 48. Enjoy!

Cancer after a bypass? What would the terrible odds be on that. Hope they solve that platelet problem for you. It's the least they can do after what you went through!

The buds look ever so sparkly :thumb:

Had me a little worried...not going to lie.

My body is fixing the platelet issue on its own. Thank goodness! “Knock on wood...come in!”

Back
Top Bottom