Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

You definitely got that right! She’s the best and I know, without a doubt, I’m the luckiest old dude in the world!

Thanks for being here @BuckeyeJ
You sure got the old part right Gramps! Glad to see you on here and posting again brother! Life is always better with a little Gramps and a lot of Glue in our lives!

Thanks gang! You all make this place fun.

Today is Day 43 from flip and things are going well. Changed the res today and decided to start a partial flush. I couldn’t do the change by myself yet. Doctors are saying 6-8 weeks before I can lift anything over 2 lbs. I didn’t believe them until I tried lifting a pitcher of water...felt like my chest was going to rip open. Needless to say, I didn’t lift it any further and now firmly believe the physicians. No lifting until it’s healed! Got it!

Anyway, the flush is early, but I’m okay with it. I’m leaving it until harvest. Makes life easier for my wife too. I hope you’re all having a wonderful 420 kinda evening! Here’s a few pictures of day 43. Enjoy!

GT looking great for what they have went through with only having 99% perfect care by the Mrs's. versus the 100% you give them. Let her know she has done a stellar job.

Happy Saturday Gramps!!!! Those are some seriously frosty flowers buddy. Very well done!!! Keep takin it easy. You'll heal before you know it!!! :goodjob::rollit::volcano-smiley:

Are you on instagram by chance???

Back
Top Bottom