Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Ouch. Sounds like a waste of a good plant. Haha

Seriously! I think the guy’s on crack. I told him I may not be the best grower in the world, but I’m certainly not an idiot.

I just had a guy, who’s only grown one plant—and it was pathetic—try to tell me how to get a better harvest by slicing buds in half at week 5. I thought he was joking, but he was serious. Some people...
Have you ever heard of bud back-building? It's where you give your flowers a verrryyy slight haircut about halfway through flower. Anywwhhooooo.......maybe thats what this person may have been referring to?? Just a guess. I have seen it work. Kinda fattens up your flowers......makin them more barrel shape. Happy thursday folks!!!! :rollit::volcano-smiley:

Takes all kinds!

I know. He’s a wannabe.

HAH!. But yer glad im in early to learn from pops!

I am! Truly I am. :Namaste:

Have you ever heard of bud back-building? It's where you give your flowers a verrryyy slight haircut about halfway through flower. Anywwhhooooo.......maybe thats what this person may have been referring to?? Just a guess. I have seen it work. Kinda fattens up your flowers......makin them more barrel shape. Happy thursday folks!!!! :rollit::volcano-smiley:

Yes. I’ve seen it. That’s what I thought at first too. I specifically asked and he was adamant about slicing buds in half...I think I called him a douche bag...

It's all shits and giggles til someone giggles and shits!!! :rofl::volcano-smiley:
Dont care who you are that s funny

Hahaha!

Q: What’s better than roses on your piano?

A: Tulips on your organ.

Good morning everyone! It’s a beautiful day here. Sun is shining and birds are singing. I’m very blessed to be here and partake. I’m starting to see the first hints of trichome action at Day 10.

Have a great day!

Dam! I like your daily updates. They are growing like you got the sun inside.

Going to water my cheeses for the last time tonight. Tomorrow chop chop in celebration.

Been at my summer cabin in the afternoons this week, only working 50%. We got som real summer weather the last days. Today 25C and tomorrow the same. It would be so great with an outdoor grow this summer. But finding the perfect location is everything...

Dam! I like your daily updates. They are growing like you got the sun inside.

Going to water my cheeses for the last time tonight. Tomorrow chop chop in celebration.

Been at my summer cabin in the afternoons this week, only working 50%. We got som real summer weather the last days. Today 25C and tomorrow the same. It would be so great with an outdoor grow this summer. But finding the perfect location is everything...

I hear ya. I have the perfect place and I may drop a few autos outside this year. Not really dedicated to it though. That usually makes for bad growing for me.

Hi grandpa!

It took me quite some time to find this new journal and then i found out i cant follow it... all the rules are fine but one.. i really dont like humor.. please be as serious as you can;)

I have to get back to page one and look at that damn good looking system you got there. also the steady temp of the water is interesting. in the grow box right now its impossible probably, tough the future is bright:cheer:

Have a great day and can i have that vintage seat? it looks so comfy:hug:

I got the same experience... it's a shame. The stuff you see people pull off outside under the right circumstances. It would really be fun to do it right.

Ain’t that the truth!

Hi grandpa!

It took me quite some time to find this new journal and then i found out i cant follow it... all the rules are fine but one.. i really dont like humor.. please be as serious as you can;)

I have to get back to page one and look at that damn good looking system you got there. also the steady temp of the water is interesting. in the grow box right now its impossible probably, tough the future is bright:cheer:

Have a great day and can i have that vintage seat? it looks so comfy:hug:

Hahaha! You had me worried for a second. So happy you’re here @NaturalSpirit! I got several vintage seats...one is permanently attached to my ass... I’m SERIOUS! :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom