Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Does it have a NPK value attached to it?
Sorry for the late reply grand babies stop by !
No to the npk , I don’t see it anywhere, going back to the site when the kids leave and see what I find !

Ok cool that works then.
Sorry for the late reply grand babies stop by !
No to the npk , I don’t see it anywhere, going back to the site when the kids leave and see what I find !
Went to the site not much info , the comment will reduce the need for other products has me going the way y’all are thinking needing the npk . Sent them an email see how long it takes to get back to me !
I don’t guess it will kill my two week old plants before morning, building is in a black out till 4:am central mountain time .
Does it have a NPK value attached to it?
I saw organic hydro got my interest without checking it out . Sent them a message email waiting for a reply back . Sounded too good !

Most definitely will, Thanks for your ‘s and Pennywise input .

Yes please let us know. I’m definitely interested. I’ve never used it, but I’d like to know if it really works. I’m betting you’ll need to add nutes, but I’ve not deviated much from my simplicity.

Yes please let us know. I’m definitely interested. I’ve never used it, but I’d like to know if it really works. I’m betting you’ll need to add nutes, but I’ve not deviated much from my simplicity.
I gonna stay on them and get that info ! Supposedly they make these to, algae/kelp extract, calmag pro, sweet candy, and bud explosion pK . Going after all of them !

Good morning sunshine! The flower room is looking nice on this beautiful day. I don’t detect any issues and they all look pretty and healthy to me...I’ll just leave them alone and let them do their thing.

The GG4 Mom has more than doubled her root mass in just a few days, and it shows. I think she’s liking that dwc bucket. She certainly also looks okay to me so I’ll leave her alone too.

Grandpa’s work is done. Phew...rough day. I better have a dab. Enjoy!

Nothing on the URB natural called and emailed no response. Phone rang 10 times then the answering service! Left message!
On the pamphlet it says;
Will reduce the need for other products, so I’m going with 25% of the Advanced Nutrients expert level. I have the product to do the grandmaster grower level, but that bud factor x is so damn expensive I’ll stop at the lesser!

Nothing on the URB natural called and emailed no response. Phone rang 10 times then the answering service! Left message!
On the pamphlet it says;
Will reduce the need for other products, so I’m going with 25% of the Advanced Nutrients expert level. I have the product to do the grandmaster grower level, but that bud factor x is so damn expensive I’ll stop at the lesser!

Is it still really thick once diluted? Just keep an eye on things over the next few days.

Is it still really thick once diluted? Just keep an eye on things over the next few days.
No it diluted quit nicely I can see the tds pen submerged this morning! Bottom leaves drooping this morning. Gonna go 25% went to BudLabs app and they changed the calculations again !
3D4A46CC-B92A-4407-AAF1-4F41A33828B6.jpeg

Good morning ladies! Grandpa had a great fall...slipped on a piece of wood. BOOM! Right on my old, broken back. I said to myself, (still lying on the gravel); “Self, that’s gonna leave a mark...”

Needless to say, the old dude is injured. Didn’t go to the doctors because I don’t believe there’s anything broken or spewing blood. But dayum! It hurts. No working out for a few days it appears. I probably should hit some rosin...huh?

Things look good in the garden though. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom