Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

That African Meltdown is a fun high. It doesn't have the flavors the Tangie Ghost Train or BCP have, but it will stomp you if you ain't careful.
Today I'm raking around a giant rock in the front yard, took a break and before Ms otter and I went back to work we hit the Meltdown pretty hard. I expected to get busy and finish up so we could enjoy doing something else. BUt noooo, our neighbors were out so we visited. I was blasted out of my mind, got the shakes, fast heartbeat, the jelly legs, a bit paranoid as well. I want to marry this weed woof. Had a good time today.

Hey Grandpa Tokin
I have been stalking your roisin bits, and looking at your plants, nice work, should be proud.
I will get into pressing now, over bubble bags except for trim hash.
I got a 6 tonne press, now to just get the rest..... Looks soo awesome.
Thanks.

LR72

One of my other friends came by Friday and picked up an ounce of various stuff. I asked him how he and the Meltdown were getting along.

His reply was "man I had to leave that stuff alone, too potent for me even at 1-2 hits."

I kind of laughed but I understood what he meant. It's very taxing on my system. I only smoke it every 3-5 days.

I haven't tried the new one I just harvested. It went 5 days longer than the ones u guys smoked.

I’ve been blitzed all day. I’ve had 4 bowls of the AM, 2 dabs of the GSC, 2 dabs of the GG4, and 2 dabs of the BCP...not all at once naturally, but I’ve felt no pain whatsoever. It’s been a good day here too...I just BBQd steaks. What else is there?

I think I have a tolerance problem...again. :headbanger:

Hey Grandpa Tokin
I have been stalking your roisin bits, and looking at your plants, nice work, should be proud.
I will get into pressing now, over bubble bags except for trim hash.
I got a 6 tonne press, now to just get the rest..... Looks soo awesome.
Thanks.

LR72

Yo bud! Glad you’re here. Let me know how it goes.

Yo bud! Glad you’re here. Let me know how it goes.
I surely will Sir. Really impressed by the lovely pressing I see here.
I used to make full melt bubble hash, lovely stuff...just with an injury, ice, water buckets....grrr... Lol
I like the idea its like bubble, in there is no solvents.
Keep up the good work.

LR72

Gnomes are going hardcore these days...

Nice plants mate. 20L painters buckets, so versitile.. I like them even for coco.
LR72

I surely will Sir. Really impressed by the lovely pressing I see here.
I used to make full melt bubble hash, lovely stuff...just with an injury, ice, water buckets....grrr... Lol
I like the idea its like bubble, in there is no solvents.
Keep up the good work.

LR72
Make it with dry ice. One bag. Stainless bowl.

Make it with dry ice. One bag. Stainless bowl.
Better still, use a bag ...andwith trim and dry ice in a bucket, put bag over the top, invert it, couple of shakes...
over a glass pane.. Big one, collect with credit card.... Did that 10 years ago

I’ve been blitzed all day. I’ve had 4 bowls of the AM, 2 dabs of the GSC, 2 dabs of the GG4, and 2 dabs of the BCP...not all at once naturally, but I’ve felt no pain whatsoever. It’s been a good day here too...I just BBQd steaks. What else is there?

I think I have a tolerance problem...again. :headbanger:

Could not do it. I would be out for days I think.

Back
Top Bottom