GrEeNdAyZ - DIY CFL - White Widow - Indoor Soil - No Tent - Winter '17

Oct. 24th. 39 days above soil. 29th day of veg

Temp 78* RH 39%

Gave a full watering and feeding today...using GH Flora Trio. To a gallon - 3ml CalMag, 5ml Micro, 5ml Grow, 2.5ml Bloom, 1ml Florilicious Plus. I just water till I see a good deal of run off. I poured about 1500ml through it.

A little good news, it looks like there is new growth on the leg I though I lost. Still not going to start training the 4 tips until the damaged ones heal a bit more and I think I'll let them get to 4 nodes before I top again.

IMG_231928.JPG
IMG_232027.JPG

Removed fan leaves from the centre hub.

IMG_232130.JPG

I had a bit of time on my hands and read your first couple of pages. EXCELLENT journal! :thumb:

I follow the same principles that you do. There are so many growers doing the expensive set ups. Sometimes I feel like the lone voice in the wilderness, showing by example that for family use, a thrifty grow is all one needs to satisfy both the family smokers and cooks who use our favorite herb.

I don't waste anything. If it isn't already dead beyond recognition, but not large enough to smoke, the leaves, mini-buds, and male pods get dried and cured, then ground into powder for use as an herb, liberally applied if looking for a stoner, or less if looking for maintenance of healing cannabinoids in the system.

Waste not, want not, as the old saying goes.

Hey Lemon Scent,

Thanks man!

I hadn't come across Dirtman Dan yet...so thanks for that...but ya that's what I'm hoping for...lesser number of flowers though.
Great video from DirtMan Dan! First time I've seen it. His flux was perfect!

Hey Greendayz.

How did I miss this journal?!

I'm subbed up, looking great so far!

Thanks Gramma!

Could be worse. I'll just carry on. Lol.

Thanks for the watering before training tip!...now that you say it I'm not sure why I didn't know that. Lol.

Actually, you train BEFORE you water, so the stems are more pliable ;-)

I had a bit of time on my hands and read your first couple of pages. EXCELLENT journal! :thumb:

I follow the same principles that you do. There are so many growers doing the expensive set ups. Sometimes I feel like the lone voice in the wilderness, showing by example that for family use, a thrifty grow is all one needs to satisfy both the family smokers and cooks who use our favorite herb.

I don't waste anything. If it isn't already dead beyond recognition, but not large enough to smoke, the leaves, mini-buds, and male pods get dried and cured, then ground into powder for use as an herb, liberally applied if looking for a stoner, or less if looking for maintenance of healing cannabinoids in the system.

Waste not, want not, as the old saying goes.

Thanks again AKGramma!...if I can reuse it or repurpose something...it gives me something to play with. Lol

Great video from DirtMan Dan! First time I've seen it. His flux was perfect!

Hey Greendayz.

How did I miss this journal?!

I'm subbed up, looking great so far!

Thanks Vex, awesome to have you around.

Actually, you train BEFORE you water, so the stems are more pliable ;-)

Lol...after I posted...it clicked in, what you meant. Lol

Oct. 27th. 42 days above soil. Day 32 of veg.

IMG_233224.JPG
IMG_233325.JPG

Went ahead and topped 3 of the 4 legs...the damaged one looks like it self topped at the same node more or less so I'll leave it alone for a bit longer...removed all other growth tips and left there fan leaves...readjusted the ties.

Also fed, same mix as earlier this week...added about 1000ml with a little runoff.

IMG_233424.JPG
IMG_233524.JPG
IMG_233627.JPG

Oct. 31st. 46 days above soil. 36 days of veg.

All looks good to me.

IMG_028765.JPG
IMG_028856.JPG
IMG_028960.JPG

Did some clean up and adjusted tie downs. I topped the damaged limb, back to the 3rd node. So, same node as the other 3 corners. Ill estimate that it's 4 or 5 days behind the other 3. You can see the growth tips are too small to tie down still. Almost done this portion of the project. Maybe veg a couple more weeks and then change the light schedule and see what happens.

IMG_029061.JPG

So far so good! I tried to mainline older plants and got the basic structure, only stretched out because there were no branches down low. If all goes well, I am sure you will get a better yield than I did.

This bondage larck looks like hard work...you got more patience than me . She's looking good.
When are you gonna let her go?

Back
Top Bottom