Groovers Ganjalicious Grow From Go to Whoa

Re: Groovers Ganjalicious Grow from Go to Whoa.

its tough to look at her like that, but if shes still pumpin the buds i guess all isnt lost.
best of luck to ya bud

Grover try pissing on the plant. I saw a movie think it was made in your neck of the woods, can't remember the name but it starred Dennis Hopper and it had something to do with an old motorcycle and the Bonaville Salt Flats. He had to leave the Southern Hemisphere and left the care of his lemon tree to the kid next door, his instructions to the kid was to piss on the plant to keep it watered.

Thanks for the well wishes guys. Kate has started eating a little. TDS has gone down and pH slowly rising. Let's see what happens.:peace:

Thanks for the well wishes guys. Kate has started eating a little. TDS has gone down and pH slowly rising. Let's see what happens.:peace:

Sounds like she is eating again, very good sign. You got the magic touch and it sounds like your local shop has good people. Hell you should start a grow consulting firm, talk about a growth industry.

Groover bradah, sorry I havent been around I've been mostly in the background lately. ANyhow kate looks sad :sorry: To fix that shes going to need one hell of a flush. thats what I do when that happens. Its happened to me before. Its a lockout of sorts. The best fix is going to be a flush. Even know I know you just switched out your water. If I recall correct you mentioned she just has a few more weeks. I'd flush for a week, then hit her with mild nutes til the last week then flush til harvest.I kno wyou got a gameplan, but I figure its best to get a little more info. :goodluck:

lol, thats gold. All we need to do is give him a boomerang, spear & some face paint & he can be our "Walkabout Ambassador" :slide:

so the rule seems to be universal.

"Dilution is always the Solution"

Tell me something, your nutrient rich dump water, what do you do with it, turf it, or pour it outside on some unsuspecting plant?

Sounds like she is eating again, very good sign. You got the magic touch and it sounds like your local shop has good people. Hell you should start a grow consulting firm, talk about a growth industry.
Growth Industry:rofl::peace:
Groover bradah, sorry I havent been around I've been mostly in the background lately. ANyhow kate looks sad :sorry: To fix that shes going to need one hell of a flush. thats what I do when that happens. Its happened to me before. Its a lockout of sorts. The best fix is going to be a flush. Even know I know you just switched out your water. If I recall correct you mentioned she just has a few more weeks. I'd flush for a week, then hit her with mild nutes til the last week then flush til harvest.I kno wyou got a gameplan, but I figure its best to get a little more info. :goodluck:
Mate now that your staff, I bet your busier than a one legged man in an arse kickin contest. I appreciate you dropping by with some info. I triple flushed and it's definately a little better.:grinjoint::peace:
lol, thats gold. All we need to do is give him a boomerang, spear & some face paint & he can be our "Walkabout Ambassador" :slide:
so the rule seems to be universal.
"Dilution is always the Solution"
Tell me something, your nutrient rich dump water, what do you do with it, turf it, or pour it outside on some unsuspecting plant?

Good ole passive Aussie racism at it's finest:rofl:
As for the nutrient dumping lets just say I got the best pansies and petunias in the street.:biglaugh::peace:

True hit her with water. I'm not sure what strain she was again Groover, but know this hazes take nert's hard. I know they are one of the harder plants to grow. I had alot of problems withem but like ya said, flushed and they are starting to suck up some food. A GOOD SIGN, I've heard from my partner to use 1/2 strength nert's down to a 1/3 for the haze's. Especially close to the last 3-4 weeks. They are kind of hard to Finnish. Flush, last two weeks just alittle molasses, or I use sugar daddy for the cab's. Best luck Dude...

True hit her with water. I'm not sure what strain she was again Groover, but know this hazes take nert's hard. I know they are one of the harder plants to grow. I had alot of problems withem but like ya said, flushed and they are starting to suck up some food. A GOOD SIGN, I've heard from my partner to use 1/2 strength nert's down to a 1/3 for the haze's. Especially close to the last 3-4 weeks. They are kind of hard to Finnish. Flush, last two weeks just alittle molasses, or I use sugar daddy for the cab's. Best luck Dude...

Thai haze x skunk (sat dom pheno). Indi dom pheno hasn't missed a beat.
Strange eh? 1/2 strength bloom at the moment with full strength Dr Repair, B1Boost, Fulvic,Zyme, Silica and Swell. I'm pretty confident the root rot is all dead and gone. Got a new camera today.:yahoo: Reading the bible that came with it.:reading420magazine::peace:

Thai haze x skunk (sat dom pheno). Indi dom pheno hasn't missed a beat.
Strange eh? 1/2 strength bloom at the moment with full strength Dr Repair, B1Boost, Fulvic,Zyme, Silica and Swell. I'm pretty confident the root rot is all dead and gone. Got a new camera today.:yahoo: Reading the bible that came with it.:reading420magazine::peace:

Sounds like a body shop and you have plenty of paint remover.:yahoo:

Glad it all looks good again. You sure worked for it!!:cheer:

Congrats on the new Camera.:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

OH! I did forget to tell you about the bibles that that come with those things. It's worse than a DOS manual back in the day.:smokin::smokin::smokin:

Guess we can all look forward to nothing but premo pictures from now on. :yahoo::yahoo:

You know, the biggest problems I see people have are with too many nutes. I'm almost done with my current grow, I never had them over 900 ppm and they are turning out great. You can't burn 'em if you don't go too high!

Have you seen Dr. Who's grow lately? He had one hell of a problem with one of his. He ended up making hash out of her and came up with something like 45 grams! He was bummed, but is smiling again. Good luck bro.

She's got some big a** nuggers Groover, I really hope she makes it and recovers for ya. Hash is good but a load of Thai ain't bad either! I'll burn one up for the Marijuana Gods on your behalf!

Have to second woodsmans sentiment there; you got some fat buds there no matter what state the rest of her is in. Looks like you'll get a fair lot of smoke plus plenty of leftover for some hashies!! good on ya groovemeister :ganjamon:

Faaaaaaaaark. A few days away and it's all different here. I've been busy making sure everything is OK for me to leave here for a week.
Leaving for Nimbin Monday. Plant seems to have recovered. Lots of new hairs growing.:peace:

Hey Groover, nice to hear that.
i'm missing your crazy mind:Rasta::hippy::hippy::clown::trance:

I'll have a lot more time and some good stories when I get back from Nimbin.
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom