Grow Challenge! All Welcome! Solo Cups & Autos!

Just curious if this has been done before? What kind of yield does one expect to get from a solo cup auto? What about lst and topping? So many questions for a newb.
That is a great question Joe. But seeing that it is a competition I would expect that the grow style is what will win this comp. Topping or lst might limit the yield time wise but who knows? That's why I'm pulling out the Lazy Boy to watch what you beautiful community members can come up with.

C'mon 15th! Being a newb myself, can't wait to see what you fellas or gals come up with to increase your yields out of a single cup.

So many nice strains getting thrown in the mix, this will be a colourful grow! I'm thinking I'll sprout a Malana Bomb & maybe a Nothern lights auto. The malana im really keen to taste and grow, expecting big things from the northern lights too!
DrZiggy & sticky, are you guys gonna give them any supplement lighting? I'm thinking at least one of mine will have some sun time for sure.
GCalallero, I've got an Auto CBD Baby Boom (Nothern light x blueberry) in an outdoor DWC at the moment, will let you know how she goes!
Sounds good! Thanks for the idea here!

For those wanting to LST and top an auto check this out. My girl on the right is an untopped non LST short Ryder auto. She's also 6 days younger than the others. All from CKS and the same cell pack. The training definitely slowed them down.....almost to a standstill.......just an FYI.
420-magazine-mobile1904497152.jpg

good morning reefer im going to do nirvana northern lights and flash seeds good trip auto these are free seeds from seedsman i have no idea what they will do im going to grow outdoors so i need to figure out a way to keep them watered as its going to be 90-100 here the spot where i will have them gets 6 hrs of direct sun from 9-3 pm so its while the sun is overhead its going to be a challenge for sure but it will be fun!

good morning reefer im going to do nirvana northern lights and flash seeds good trip auto these are free seeds from seedsman i have no idea what they will do im going to grow outdoors so i need to figure out a way to keep them watered as its going to be 90-100 here the spot where i will have them gets 6 hrs of direct sun from 9-3 pm so its while the sun is overhead its going to be a challenge for sure but it will be fun!

I think this is strain dependant. Or even Phenotype dependent. Grew some DDA that loved LST, grew some DDA that doesnt liked it and staid short

I think this is strain dependant. Or even Phenotype dependent. Grew some DDA that loved LST, grew some DDA that doesnt liked it and staid short
For sure. I'm also growing photos that have thrived. Just my autos, just for info purposes.

So many nice strains getting thrown in the mix, this will be a colourful grow! I'm thinking I'll sprout a Malana Bomb & maybe a Nothern lights auto. The malana im really keen to taste and grow, expecting big things from the northern lights too!
DrZiggy & sticky, are you guys gonna give them any supplement lighting? I'm thinking at least one of mine will have some sun time for sure.
GCalallero, I've got an Auto CBD Baby Boom (Nothern light x blueberry) in an outdoor DWC at the moment, will let you know how she goes!

Im using the Sun only. Completely outdoors. :)

Same package for the DDAs?

I'm gone couple weekends every month with no one to water my plants. Any ideas on keeping the solo cup wet while I'm gone?
A drip system, a timer and a cheap fountain Pump should solve your Problem dir arround 30 bucks. Can Post Dome picture of mine if usefull

Back
Top Bottom