Grow Challenge! All Welcome! Solo Cups & Autos!

I think this is strain dependant. Or even Phenotype dependent. Grew some DDA that loved LST, grew some DDA that doesnt liked it and staid short

I've got a an auto growing that seems to react real well too LST.

On the left, is the untrained, right has had been tied / bent / pulled. I did supercrop the one on the left, but by morning it was fine, a little knot where I soften and bent the stem but you wouldn't be able tell unless you where shown..

420-magazine-mobile1915202053.jpg
420-magazine-mobile202122792.jpg

Autoflower genes are super strong due to the shitty climates they evolved in, I guess it comes down to how well the breeder has stabslized the strain.

I've got a an auto growing that seems to react real well too LST.

On the left, is the untrained, right has had been tied / bent / pulled. I did supercrop the one on the left, but by morning it was fine, a little knot where I soften and bent the stem but you wouldn't be able tell unless you where shown..

420-magazine-mobile1915202053.jpg
420-magazine-mobile202122792.jpg

Autoflower genes are super strong due to the shitty climates they evolved in, I guess it comes down to how well the breeder has stabslized the strain.
Grim, check out my photo above ... It's crazy how much the same strain differed due to LST.

June 15th is gonna work out perfectly with our longest days of the year and leading right into a heat wave too, lol.

hey reefer how you doing today,im getting set up with my container and where im going to have it in my tiny yard lol thought i would show you what im doing they will get 6 hrs. sun from 9-3pm i no i would like more but it is what it is i have never done anything like this before im kind of excited about it ok here we go with some pics

hey reefer how you doing today,im getting set up with my container and where im going to have it in my tiny yard lol thought i would show you what im doing they will get 6 hrs. sun from 9-3pm i no i would like more but it is what it is i have never done anything like this before im kind of excited about it ok here we go with some pics
0013505.JPG
0023383.JPG
0141067.JPG
0111490.JPG
0131192.JPG

0013505.JPG
0023383.JPG
0141067.JPG
0111490.JPG
0131192.JPG

Whaddup sticky!
My lord! That is a wonderful garden, you certainly have the thumbs for it!
That's a wicked design, I've started gathering materials for my project . super excited to get it together.
6hrs seems like a small period of light for them, but I'm sure it'll grow all the same ! Haha, no supplement lighting they can get indoors?

Grim, check out my photo above ... It's crazy how much the same strain differed due to LST.

Is crazy how different the same strain / plants can look from next to each other from the effects of training!
Was your post that made me mention my current LST on Autos trials. As crocodoc brought up, it seems to be strain / breeder related. I wouldn't do much for my GSC auto, it's not the strongest growing plant.

420-magazine-mobile2007542974.jpg

These where freebies "Auto Speed Bud" by Female seeds. They have grown much better than I was expecting. Those are 37days old and flowering pretty heavy.
420-magazine-mobile201672404.jpg
420-magazine-mobile974184190.jpg

For those wanting to LST and top an auto check this out. My girl on the right is an untopped non LST short Ryder auto. She's also 6 days younger than the others. All from CKS and the same cell pack. The training definitely slowed them down.....almost to a standstill.......just an FYI.
420-magazine-mobile1904497152.jpg

Did you top or defol her Cav?

did you notice the girls out there they have been there since last week of april they have been thru some punishment lol so i will fit these two new ones in there,i cant run the lights to hot in the summer 6 hrs is all there going to get!

did you notice the girls out there they have been there since last week of april they have been thru some punishment lol so i will fit these two new ones in there,i cant run the lights to hot in the summer 6 hrs is all there going to get!
Man I can't wait to move out of an apartment and some outdoor growing. So jealous although I deal with the same temps in the summer.

good morning reefer,just had part of one lol i wanted to show you my little autos i started these under lights middle april then outside with them they were in my way in the grow room this is about as big as they get at my house with 6 hrs sun they will fill out more but not alot but there fun to watch anyway!
0013506.JPG
0043017.JPG
0023384.JPG

Woah they are looking great sticky! Definitely getting what they need in your caring hands . how much training have they received?
I got most of my set up done today, made a mini dripper using an air pump and tubing, will have plenty of pics tomorrow when I get it all set up, might have gone a little overboard but im loving the way it looks so far. .
Im gonna spend some time going through your journals I think .

Back
Top Bottom