Grow Challenge! All Welcome! Solo Cups & Autos!

Re: Grow Challenge! All Welcome! Solo Cups & Autos!

hey reefer lol,i dont stand a chance against you scientific guy's thats quite the set up it will be fun to see what you can do with that set up good luck!

Hey sticky! Haha, your all natural beauty will probably take the cake! The days seem to be slowing down till germination! .
How's everything going in the garden?

Here we have "The Drip Dragon"!
This will house one of my entrants !

DIY drip feeder - DIY housing for RTW system .

420-magazine-mobile1315431903.jpg
420-magazine-mobile172916566.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2022785860.jpg
420-magazine-mobile83278729.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1632841531.jpg

Timer for the air pump, running for 15mins every 2hrs at the moment, still gonna tweak and calibrate the volumes over the next few days, excited to get her going!
Well damn. I better find some special dirt! Stoked to see this happen dude, best wishes!

Anybody play with the organics? What's your opinions on a worm in a pot plant, more so, a tiny pot plant?! From what I can find, other growers personal experience is 50/50.. I have a worm farm with all the good kind of worms.. Not sure if it would be too much for the plant, or if the worm would almost prevent root bounding by pruning the roots..
Might be a crazy thought..

So......what's the challenge anyway? We can all make things green.....did a sponsor step up with something for the best of the best? Don't wanna be crass.......just wondering? The real prize is the big fat buds at the end, lol.

Anybody play with the organics? What's your opinions on a worm in a pot plant, more so, a tiny pot plant?! From what I can find, other growers personal experience is 50/50.. I have a worm farm with all the good kind of worms.. Not sure if it would be too much for the plant, or if the worm would almost prevent root bounding by pruning the roots..
Might be a crazy thought..
You seriously have a worm farm? How come?

Hey sticky! Haha, your all natural beauty will probably take the cake! The days seem to be slowing down till germination! .
How's everything going in the garden?
everything is going slow in the garden we had rain thunderstorms with hail and to boot its all of 42outside so they arent moving lol,its almost time to germinate then let the games begin,you have a good one reefer

So......what's the challenge anyway? We can all make things green.....did a sponsor step up with something for the best of the best? Don't wanna be crass.......just wondering? The real prize is the big fat buds at the end, lol.

Would be good to generate enough hype to get sponsors.. Works well for companies as well.. Freebies are sometimes the best seeds, a good seed gets me to rebuy from a breeder.

Will be judged twice, first on best plant appearance preharvest, then dried weight will come into it. But.. it's like spicks and specks.. points don't really count, just bragging rights. Is more for the love of growing and sharing knowledge I guess.

I'd post a handful of seeds to the best plant / weight!

Would be good to generate enough hype to get sponsors.. Works well for companies as well.. Freebies are sometimes the best seeds, a good seed gets me to rebuy from a breeder.

Will be judged twice, first on best plant appearance preharvest, then dried weight will come into it. But.. it's like spicks and specks.. points don't really count, just bragging rights. Is more for the love of growing and sharing knowledge I guess.

I would send a seed to the winner/winners. Top two

Okay perfwct......youre awesome for laying out the ground rules Etc. You guys will never hear the end of it if I even finish top 10..... LMAO.

everything is going slow in the garden we had rain thunderstorms with hail and to boot its all of 42outside so they arent moving lol,its almost time to germinate then let the games begin,you have a good one reefer

Rain for me too buddy ! . horrible timing, humidities got me stressin for the plants in flower.
Here's what a rainy winters day looks like in Aus
420-magazine-mobile1677531282.jpg

Back
Top Bottom