Grow Challenge! All Welcome! Solo Cups & Autos!

Count me in ! I have a Sin Tra Bajo Auto from Barney's Farm to throw in the mix. Just need to find a sweet pot for it.

Got it ! Just over 17oz,never used it since I got it in Mexico years ago (fits the name of the plant). I have to represent AZ !
420-magazine-mobile25477628.jpg

Re: Grow Challenge! All Welcome! Solo Cups & Autos!

i guess it rains there ha,love those eucaliptus they smell good i wonder if you lay branches of that around your plants could deter some critters for the outdoor grow or indoor? i no what you mean it sucks when the weather does this they dont like it either, my peppers dont like this weather they dont like 40s just like the weed when its in the 40s they dont grow!

hey reefer when im not gardening i also make this sourdough the big one is for us and the little one is for my 86 yr, old mom she gets one every week i try yo take care of my maw, in no this partly off topic have a good one!

hey dynamo im going to try your method, i leave mine in the fridge for 48hrs. then get it out shape it then into a parchment lined bowl so i can lift it out, the dough i make is very wet you dont kneed it you stretch and fold it,so i lift it out and it goes into a 10 in cast iron pan into the 460 oven after ten minutes i remove steam pan and take the loaf out of the cast iron and finish it on my stone

:thumb: The method I have been using is the Tartine method by Chad Roberson, he has 3 book's out now, it's easy if your starter isn't started to late in the day. Some times I'm up late to put it a basket so sleep in the fridge.:woohoo:

After all the crazy I've been experiencing with my first SCROG grow, I could use some fun, and this fits the bill! I've never heard of the "mini grow," so a few more questions:
Are we expected to post photos or updates weekly, journaling our care (how,what and why we use this or that?)
If we have any questions or concerns about the health of our "mini grow," do we bring it here, or make use of all the tools here on the website?
Are there any restrictions (e.g. 24hr lighting as opposed to 18/6, etc.).

Can I tie a string between the two cups, so they can communicate with each other, while I'm chanting over them and cheering them on to grow up big and strong?:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom