Grow Challenge! All Welcome! Solo Cups & Autos!

sounds like your your getting set up for the show i tend to go overboard when it comes to these girls lol,im new to the site so i dont have any journals yet,these autos will be done 2-3 weeks,and my next grow in the grow room will be around the 1st october,im going to try some lemon snow cone and y greiga,another g.glue,and a sterling haze i probably will have my hands full with all those sativas lol

hey reefer how you doing today,im getting set up with my container and where im going to have it in my tiny yard lol thought i would show you what im doing they will get 6 hrs. sun from 9-3pm i no i would like more but it is what it is i have never done anything like this before im kind of excited about it ok here we go with some pics
0013505.JPG
0023383.JPG
0141067.JPG
0111490.JPG
0131192.JPG
Nice back yard,:thumb: I love your statues & it looks great:goodjob:

hey reefer how you doing today,im getting set up with my container and where im going to have it in my tiny yard lol thought i would show you what im doing they will get 6 hrs. sun from 9-3pm i no i would like more but it is what it is i have never done anything like this before im kind of excited about it ok here we go with some pics
0013505.JPG
0023383.JPG
0141067.JPG
0111490.JPG
0131192.JPG

This looks amazing. Makes me want to chill there on a warm Summer Day with a joint and a cold Drink :love:

Well hey Grim! What a great idea, yet another solo cup contests. We had one here last year sometime but I didn't participate in that. I think I will try something out as well. I only have 1 seed left of every auto strain I have grown which I was hoping to keep for a later date when I decide to try making seeds.

But.. I do have a freebie seed that I got in the last round of seeds I bought. I have a White Widow auto from DinaFem seeds I think I will try out. Have never grown any white widow strain before so should be interesting. Not sure how I will grow it yet but I still got a few days to figure it all out :) Thanks for putting on this little competition!

Did you top or defol her Cav?
The two on the left were topped, trained by LST and definitely defoliated along the way. Baby (who was the runt), had nothing at all done to her (she's the tall one on the right). She's now 6 days right into flower and looking awesome. The other two (middle and left), stuck their heads out 6 days earlier than her and just today started to show preflowers. Baby is right on target to finish flowering in 44 days as advertised. .....the other two......not so much lol.

Well hey Grim! What a great idea, yet another solo cup contests. We had one here last year sometime but I didn't participate in that. I think I will try something out as well. I only have 1 seed left of every auto strain I have grown which I was hoping to keep for a later date when I decide to try making seeds.

But.. I do have a freebie seed that I got in the last round of seeds I bought. I have a White Widow auto from DinaFem seeds I think I will try out. Have never grown any white widow strain before so should be interesting. Not sure how I will grow it yet but I still got a few days to figure it all out :) Thanks for putting on this little competition!

Good to have you here Dick! Maybe we will keep this "plant grow off" thread going perpetually! A new challenge each season, endless possibilities to play with . makes it fun doing it as a group like this, so keen to get started with you all!

I've done WW photo and WW Auto, they are such a stable strain that they hardly need attention! Haha.
Will be good to see what you set up, I've been interested at trying DinaFem, will be good to see how she goes!

Here we have "The Drip Dragon"!
This will house one of my entrants !

DIY drip feeder - DIY housing for RTW system .

420-magazine-mobile1315431903.jpg
420-magazine-mobile172916566.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2022785860.jpg
420-magazine-mobile83278729.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1632841531.jpg

Timer for the air pump, running for 15mins every 2hrs at the moment, still gonna tweak and calibrate the volumes over the next few days, excited to get her going!

Wtf......I was just gonna germinate, plant and hope for the best......you guys are nutty, lmao.

I have never done this and couldn't find anything online and thought maybe you gents and ladies could offer some insight. If I were to germinate seeds in a cup of water with the appropriate mixture of colloidal silver would this at any rate increase likelihood of feminism in the plant? This question assumes that everything is done normally during this process except with the additive of the C.S.

Thanks everyone!

Re: Grow Challenge! All Welcome! Solo Cups & Autos!

hey reefer lol,i dont stand a chance against you scientific guy's thats quite the set up it will be fun to see what you can do with that set up good luck!

I have never done this and couldn't find anything online and thought maybe you gents and ladies could offer some insight. If I were to germinate seeds in a cup of water with the appropriate mixture of colloidal silver would this at any rate increase likelihood of feminism in the plant? This question assumes that everything is done normally during this process except with the additive of the C.S.

Thanks everyone!

plant more than 1 reg seed; increase your chances of female that way, or buy a fem..you may end up killing the seeds in CS...

plant more than 1 reg seed; increase your chances of female that way, or buy a fem..you may end up killing the seeds in CS...
I'm with Zig, then again I've never heard of that idea. Isn't the collaidal silver added normally in late veg?

Nice man, I'm thinking to use a NL as well.. not 100% on that one yet tho. Should be an awesome plant, mines from Royal Queen seeds, which breeder is yours from?
Gyo seedbank. But I think I'm gonna sit this one out and see how everyone else does....

Back
Top Bottom