Grow Challenge! All Welcome! Solo Cups & Autos!

re: Grow Challenge! All Welcome! Solo Cups & Autos!

I'm subbed, no auto seeds, spectator sport for me.:allgood:

My son has picked Sweet Seeds Bloody Skunk as the strain...though I may run an auto AK as well just because every Bloody Skunk Ive seen is teeny

Subbed to learn from you great growers. All I have is photo seeds but I'm anxious to see how this is going to go.

these are what I have now...
IMG_9425.JPG

i couldn't find the JH x PEX seeds...the weed is awesome..
I had 4x as many as I do presently..the others are in better growers' hands. :thumb:

Count me in.....still haven't finished my first grow but this sounds like a pile of fun! Gonna try a CBD auto for a friend...... Kings kush! Anyone ever heard of it?

Does the auto need started on 15th or the clone? I have an auto that is 3 weeks old I can put a clone into a solo cup. Does that count?

Hey man, sound like an interesting idea, but the idea is to start from seed on the 15th, have you got any extra Auto berries lying around? If not, it'll take your clone probably just as long to root as it does for our seeds to grow that big, I don't see a problem with you taking a cutting or two for this comp on the 15th. ✌️

So many nice strains getting thrown in the mix, this will be a colourful grow! I'm thinking I'll sprout a Malana Bomb & maybe a Nothern lights auto. The malana im really keen to taste and grow, expecting big things from the northern lights too!
DrZiggy & sticky, are you guys gonna give them any supplement lighting? I'm thinking at least one of mine will have some sun time for sure.
GCalallero, I've got an Auto CBD Baby Boom (Nothern light x blueberry) in an outdoor DWC at the moment, will let you know how she goes!

Hey jus wondering what does it mean for autos when there first set of true leaves appear is it the first set of leaves tht apear after it sprouts from the ground the one finger leaves or does it mean the first set of five finger leaves?? Im jus trying to figure out when my dark devils and red poison will start the veg process

Hey jus wondering what does it mean for autos when there first set of true leaves appear is it the first set of leaves tht apear after it sprouts from the ground the one finger leaves or does it mean the first set of five finger leaves?? Im jus trying to figure out when my dark devils and red poison will start the veg process

The round leaves are called cotyledons, not true leaves - give it a week at least without nutes from seed if your worried.. imma pretty heavy nuter ! Veg / seedling / bloom.. doesn't matter autos do what they want when they want .
Any fresh Red Poison to throw in a mini cup?

The round leaves are called cotyledons, not true leaves - give it a week at least without nutes from seed if your worried.. imma pretty heavy nuter ! Veg / seedling / bloom.. doesn't matter autos do what they want when they want .
Any fresh Red Poison to throw in a mini cup?
I wish but right now i got em in 3 gallon cloth pots and im outa room in my tent lol

Hey man, sound like an interesting idea, but the idea is to start from seed on the 15th, have you got any extra Auto berries lying around? If not, it'll take your clone probably just as long to root as it does for our seeds to grow that big, I don't see a problem with you taking a cutting or two for this comp on the 15th. ✌️
I got a Northern Lights auto i can use

Back
Top Bottom