Grow Challenge! All Welcome! Solo Cups & Autos!

Looking good folks . heating up nicely..
Can't wait to see how your breeding project comes along Dev! . must say, I transplanted a WWxBB into an airpot and all I could think to myself was "this is very DeVillish" . I thought she was an Auto, but now I'm pretty sure it's photo.. was a freebie I wasn't expecting..
420-magazine-mobile896146298.jpg

Northern Lights Solo is loving the sunny days / flower tent nights. She gets a little down time, chills on my living room table between 5ish pm and 10pm .
Little worried she would fall over, so I got her anchored into things where she sits.
420-magazine-mobile82281761.jpg

Re: Grow Challenge! All Welcome! Solo Cups & Autos!

You gave her a chair :)

Looking good folks . heating up nicely..
Can't wait to see how your breeding project comes along Dev! . must say, I transplanted a WWxBB into an airpot and all I could think to myself was "this is very DeVillish" . I thought she was an Auto, but now I'm pretty sure it's photo.. was a freebie I wasn't expecting..

Northern Lights Solo is loving the sunny days / flower tent nights. She gets a little down time, chills on my living room table between 5ish pm and 10pm .
Little worried she would fall over, so I got her anchored into things where she sits.
420-magazine-mobile82281761.jpg

Wondering if the sudden change of lighting schedule made them way confused? Do you see what I see?

Jack Nanner Automatik #1
jack_nanner_02.jpg
jack_nanner_02-b.jpg

Jack Nanner Automatik #2
jack_nanner_01.jpg
jack_nanner_01-b.jpg

When you stress a plant to change sex with the change of lighting schedules, is the pollen viable? Or will the seeds be prone to hermie?

A friend of mine used this as a method to make seeds in the old days.

When you stress a plant to change sex with the change of lighting schedules, is the pollen viable? Or will the seeds be prone to hermie?

A friend of mine used this as a method to make seeds in the old days.

Hey now?! Where'd that sack come from .. from my knowledge the pollen is useful, just any seeds from that Hermie will be prone. Your scenario is open to interpretation I would imagine.. would the next gen Hermie.. Pollen is good tho, just not when it self pollinates. We can't self reproduce, but it's like fucking your cousin I guess..

"Jack nannermatic"

Thinking you'll use them or pluck them? Might not be too late to swing her back to 20/4 or whatever ya had

Thinking I want to use the pollen to pollinate one big-bud and one pure power plant I'm flowering right now. I flipped the switch 5 days ago, so the timing is perfect. I wonder how many percentages of the seeds will be autos and photos

Hey now?! Where'd that sack come from .. from my knowledge the pollen is useful, just any seeds from that Hermie will be prone. Your scenario is open to interpretation I would imagine.. would the next gen Hermie.. Pollen is good tho, just not when it self pollinates. We can't self reproduce, but it's like fucking your cousin I guess..

Thinking I want to use the pollen to fertilize one big-bud and one pure power plant I'm flowering right now. I flipped the switch 5 days ago, so the timing is perfect. I wonder how many percentages of the seeds will be autos and photos

That's an awesome idea dude.. I'm running out of auto seeds, I'm going to try and breed my other NL seed.
That was going to be my other question, how would you tell the autos / photos? Would it breed autos or would it be too strung out and make lesser photos? Would it just be like having mixed phenos? I'm only just starting to get my head around different phenos as it is.. .
Thinking the silver spray might be the way to go at some stage, stressing them is cheaper tho

I guess the auto in your jacks is strong as it is.. Jacks sativa right? If anything it should be taller and hardly flowering.. whereas I think my NL is more NL than Auto, is only just beginning to flower and it doesn't wanna be a low Ryder that's for sure

I would tell the autos from the photos by seeing which start flowering on 24/0 lighting schedule. Then you can use the photos for further breeding if you want to create a photo strain or you can use the autos for further breeding if you want to create an auto-strain. I did some reading about it, but still am not sure how many percentages would turn out to be auto's

Kinda just want to do the cross to learn something. At this point it's not very important that it creates a new fancy super-strain. The only thing that matters is that I learn something from doing it and from planting the seeds

That's an awesome idea dude.. I'm running out of auto seeds, I'm going to try and breed my other NL seed.
That was going to be my other question, how would you tell the autos / photos? Would it breed autos or would it be too strung out and make lesser photos? Would it just be like having mixed phenos? I'm only just starting to get my head around different phenos as it is.. .
Thinking the silver spray might be the way to go at some stage, stressing them is cheaper tho

A lil update fellas... my plant had stopped growing, if was only making buds. So I released the lst thinking maybe she would grow a lil. Woke up to this
420-magazine-mobile63706388.jpg
420-magazine-mobile42327676.jpg
I'm not gonna tie her back down, just gonna let her grow and see what happens. She has officially become a drifter too! My MGO tent is so full that she sits outside it just hoping for some leftover light. My big tent has a couple drying racks hanging. I have a small tent but no lights small enough are available. So she gets shuffled a lot. She does get about 4 hours of sun a day. Best wishes everybody!

Sprayed Jack Herer #1 with colloidal silver :) Instead of freaking out over the nanner thing I do the opposite and encourage even more :D

Sprayed Jack Herer #1 with colloidal silver :) Instead of freaking out over the nanner thing I do the opposite and encourage even more :D
Still even after seeing a couple of pics.....explain a nanner?

[FONT=&quot] the nanner is the dying females response to the need to propagate -producing entirely feminized pollen, thus guaranteeing any seeds developed would in turn be a viable female.[/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom