Grow Challenge! All Welcome! Solo Cups & Autos!

Sin Trabajo, still chugging along

420-magazine-mobile1821830898.jpg

Today I harvested the two autos I had in the main-room together with 7 flowering photos. I believed I had two loveryders, but in reality one of them was in fact Jack Herer. So now I get to try the smoke. It's been 86 days since they were planted in these 6l airpots. I saw today that a great deal of the trichomes were starting to turn amber. I believe I should have harvested them both around a week ago. But they will probably be nice and stony. They both smell very nice. The Jack smells a little fruity while the loveryder has a very classic cannabis smell. Kinda "The way you would expect cannabis to smoke - not less not more"

autos_000.jpg
autos_002.jpg
autos_004.jpg
Oh wow !! Looking sweet man!! Bet it smells sweet too.

420-magazine-mobile649634041.jpg
420-magazine-mobile95598594.jpg
420-magazine-mobile701700622.jpg

420-magazine-mobile335957370.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1445697906.jpg

Hey guys. Just wanted to give an update of my 2 White Diesel Haze autos.
Since last week I have given them cal mag supplements twice. Since then it looks like the bottom / older leaves are loosing color and as you can see getting yellow crispy leaves . I can't think what else I can be doing wrong? All the water is PH to around 6.5 I haven't been feeding them as they are in light mix for about three and a half weeks .
Anyone think I should start with the grow nutrients ? Temps and RH are all perfect. They get loads of light.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

420-magazine-mobile649634041.jpg
420-magazine-mobile95598594.jpg
420-magazine-mobile701700622.jpg

420-magazine-mobile335957370.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1445697906.jpg

Hey guys. Just wanted to give an update of my 2 White Diesel Haze autos.
Since last week I have given them cal mag supplements twice. Since then it looks like the bottom / older leaves are loosing color and as you can see getting yellow crispy leaves . I can't think what else I can be doing wrong? All the water is PH to around 6.5 I haven't been feeding them as they are in light mix for about three and a half weeks .
Anyone think I should start with the grow nutrients ? Temps and RH are all perfect. They get loads of light.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Hey man could it be light burn?

Hey stut, she's looking good man! Im getting the same colouring going on with some of my girls, I can't work out if it's nitrogen / light / ph related or what.. I see your girls have the same random light green areas at the top of the plant as well, same symptoms I've got (older leaves dying off from edges and newer growth has occasional light green splotching. Any old timers with exp heeellp .✌️

Have been trying to upload some updates of my solo but it just keeps coming up with errors .maybe tomorrows the day . she's about 1m tall and forming those sweet lil budlets .

Hey stut, she's looking good man! Im getting the same colouring going on with some of my girls, I can't work out if it's nitrogen / light / ph related or what.. I see your girls have the same random light green areas at the top of the plant as well, same symptoms I've got (older leaves dying off from edges and newer growth has occasional light green splotching. Any old timers with exp heeellp .✌️

Have been trying to upload some updates of my solo but it just keeps coming up with errors .maybe tomorrows the day . she's about 1m tall and forming those sweet lil budlets .

Oh that sucks you are getting the same. But now I don't feel so stupid.
Are you also using LED?
I've given them both a small dose of grow nutrients this morning as technically the soil only supplies them for 3 weeks and it's already 3 and a half. I'm away this weekend so when I get back I should notice a big difference. Let's hope some veteran growers have some answers !
Have a good weekend everyone .

Continuing to spray the Jack to the right with colloidal silver to make it change sex. This turned out to become a hunt for seeds for next summers outdoor grow :) Wish me good luck!

Harvest_00410.jpg

Updates, got the upload working✌️️.

Powering along, flowers are forming nice and quick now .
Sunlight 12hrs
LED 12hrs, no rest for the wicked .

420-magazine-mobile427505876.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1139701764.jpg

I knocked some of the clay balls off yesterday and saw that the roots have shot out of the coco and are have formed a solid layer between coco / clay . wasn't expecting that..
She gets watered every 12hrs to prevent under watering, I try to give her a bit every 6hrs.

Looking good growers, next week might be a little slow, did anyone notice much "stretch" before flower?

Grow Challenge! All Welcome! Solo Cups & Autos!

Hey folks, where's all those solos at?

Little side project to jolt some interest ..

420-magazine-mobile350876403.jpg

This Grow Challange thread will run perpetually with various guidelines, but shiet there a lot of fun! For those interested, there's another solo challenge starting late August over in "The Red Cup" thread! Should be a blast, hope to see you all there, maybe Ohio will make a reappearance .

Re: Grow Challenge! All Welcome! Solo Cups & Autos!

Hey folks, where's all those solos at?

Little side project to jolt some interest ..

This Grow Challenge thread will run perpetually with various guidelines, but shiet there a lot of fun! For those interested, there's another solo challenge starting late August over in "The Red Cup" thread! Should be a blast, hope to see you all there, maybe Ohio will make a reappearance .

Swing by and check it out. We are doing Photo's in the dirt. 18 ounce container, same as here. I'm gonna be running some Blue Berry and if they get here in time some Haze Extreme.

Thanks for the plug Grim!

Hey guys. Greetings from Stuttgart. I'm super happy my white diesel haze autos seem to be much much better !
The smaller one that I LST'd is already showing some white hairs: the bigger on that I topped is looking amazing .

420-magazine-mobile817187402.jpg
420-magazine-mobile49112441.jpg
420-magazine-mobile939888553.jpg

The Silver Dudettes from the colloidal silver club in their new and very improvised home. They now live inside a tiny closet with two Mars grow-bars attached above. They're full spectrum and 50 watt each. So we're not talking yield of dreams here :) Just hoping for a lot of pollen so I can make a lot of cool crosses and a lot of auto seeds for next year's outdoor season.

The two Jack's are in the front left. The one I spray with CS is starting to get some balls here and there

space_4.jpg
WITH_THE_DEVIL2.jpg

Hey guys. Greetings from Stuttgart. I'm super happy my white diesel haze autos seem to be much much better !
The smaller one that I LST'd is already showing some white hairs: the bigger on that I topped is looking amazing .

420-magazine-mobile817187402.jpg
420-magazine-mobile49112441.jpg
420-magazine-mobile939888553.jpg

Nice stut! The topped girl is looking real good, two mains is better than one!! Are they going under LEDs at night?

The Silver Dudettes from the colloidal silver club in their new and very improvised home. They now live inside a tiny closet with two Mars grow-bars attached above. They're full spectrum and 50 watt each. So we're not talking yield of dreams here :) Just hoping for a lot of pollen so I can make a lot of cool crosses and a lot of auto seeds for next year's outdoor season.

The two Jack's are in the front left. The one I spray with CS is starting to get some balls here and there

space_4.jpg
WITH_THE_DEVIL2.jpg

Loving the signature Dev ..
Nice little cabinet, I wanna start my own breeding but I'm real worried about having a dude anywhere in the grow room. Isolating them is enough? Do you have a suit that you where in there and take off before you get out ? ..

Nah - I'm taking some chances right now. Thinking about moving the dudes to another building in the future. Just need to afford another tent first.

Loving the signature Dev ..
Nice little cabinet, I wanna start my own breeding but I'm real worried about having a dude anywhere in the grow room. Isolating them is enough? Do you have a suit that you where in there and take off before you get out ? ..

Back
Top Bottom