Grow Challenge! All Welcome! Solo Cups & Autos!

420-magazine-mobile56740006.jpg

My very first go at autos. White Widow, Early Miss and Blueberry. Super excited for my harvest.

Well fellas i bred my own strain planted 5 beans from it and 4 popped. Its called Sonoran sunset and it's a mixture between chocolate oranges and gorilla bomb

Who's left .
Dr. Ziggy
Blood
Billy
DeV's Dudish's
Stutguard
Did I miss anybody? How long left do you guys think you have on your solo girls? ..

I don't know if I'm still in. I planted on the 1st of July and they have just started flowering now. So I have till around beginning of September still .
420-magazine-mobile877010594.jpg

Looking great guys! Sorry to forget ya AZ .✌️
Looks like we all have roughly the same time left, no target date to finish or cutoff, whenever she's ready. My NL has just started to throw Trics and looks like it's gonna swell hard these next few days, should be 1-3wks left for me too, hope she makes it and doesn't struggle these last few swell weeks .
420-magazine-mobile1921475260.jpg
420-magazine-mobile913969902.jpg

Looking great guys! Sorry to forget ya AZ .✌️
Looks like we all have roughly the same time left, no target date to finish or cutoff, whenever she's ready. My NL has just started to throw Trics and looks like it's gonna swell hard these next few days, should be 1-3wks left for me too, hope she makes it and doesn't struggle these last few swell weeks .
420-magazine-mobile1921475260.jpg
420-magazine-mobile913969902.jpg
hey grimm she's looking good you have done an amazing job with her it looks like she will make to the end in great shape!

:goodjob:

I've got 11 days until I fly out which means I won't be completing my journey.
420-magazine-mobile1243038765.jpg
420-magazine-mobile68641851.jpg

She'll be getting buried in the garden before I leave. I'll try to post a pic of the root zone if I remember.

Did you feed it nitrogen? That often kickstart them a little bit.

I know the pain, man. That sucks! At least mines a photo, im trying a reveg, no new growth yet.

Woah Aotera! She's looking very nice bud, too bad you'll have to chop early / leave her .
You getting ready to snip snip there Blood? Nice looking WW, on the underripe side you want em? My mature WWs are always gnarly couch lock, I've got one nearly ready I'm gonna cut her a lil lil early I think and see how it smokes .

Grow Challenge! All Welcome! Solo Cups & Autos!

Pistils still shooting, waiting for the swell to begin, if it continues without hassle I think she'll yeild a nice amount and blow the whole "small cup / small plant" notion away..
420-magazine-mobile762835281.jpg
420-magazine-mobile749652736.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1305837677.jpg

Back
Top Bottom