Grow Challenge! All Welcome! Solo Cups & Autos!

Shoulda worn the sperm suit Billy.. . HazChem style..
I was thinking it wouldn't be so bad, a seed here or there.. do you think you'll get more seed than smokeable bud? Haha.. I guess you'll only need one breeding season for future seeds aye..

Nah - I'm taking some chances right now. Thinking about moving the dudes to another building in the future. Just need to afford another tent first.

Yeah I'm thinking even keep the dudes in the bedroom and show em how to be dirty, leave the tent princess's to do there thing in the room. You'll need an extra tent for when that COB arrives from Mars, you must be cheering! Congratulations on your win over there buddy .

Shoulda worn the sperm suit Billy.. . HazChem style..
I was thinking it wouldn't be so bad, a seed here or there.. do you think you'll get more seed than smokeable bud? Haha.. I guess you'll only need one breeding season for future seeds aye..
It wasn't bad. I got 20 beans total and I have 6 of those sprouted now and see what the outcome may be. Great I hope

I honestly don't mind an extra seed or two :)

Little update for white widow... my game plan to slow growth went a little too well. I now have a bonsai tree.
420-magazine-mobile301333735.jpg
I
420-magazine-mobile1276674103.jpg
420-magazine-mobile713363196.jpg
and maybe a little flash action
420-magazine-mobile953120983.jpg
420-magazine-mobile858874074.jpg
420-magazine-mobile993199226.jpg
I haven't given any food at all. Only humatrace minerals and my homemade soil. So this plant should yield roughly 900 grams. The sugar leaves alone should yield a quarter pound of bubble hash. With Ohio gone I'm clearly the winner here folks. . . but really though it looks like I'll have a good dank doob of the widow soon . I have two different strains germinating now, watch for my new journals. In the mean time please keep an eye on these for me while I go take a nap
420-magazine-mobile1200959686.jpg
best wishes my friends. Stay medicated .

Damn Blood! Nice Ol' Garden of Weeden you got going on there!! How many strains out there? Will have to check out your journal! On that note, feel free to check my WW photo journal . just finished it off last night, a bit under a QP from my first tent princess .
420-magazine-mobile1431287850.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1531231070.jpg

That's nice!

Little update for white widow... my game plan to slow growth went a little too well. I now have a bonsai tree. I and maybe a little flash action I haven't given any food at all. Only humatrace minerals and my homemade soil. So this plant should yield roughly 900 grams. The sugar leaves alone should yield a quarter pound of bubble hash. With Ohio gone I'm clearly the winner here folks. . . but really though it looks like I'll have a good dank doob of the widow soon . I have two different strains germinating now, watch for my new journals. In the mean time please keep an eye on these for me while I go take a nap
420-magazine-mobile1200959686.jpg
best wishes my friends. Stay medicated .

Nice stut! The topped girl is looking real good, two mains is better than one!! Are they going under LEDs at night?

Thanks buddy, well I was away for 4 days so they spent a whole 4 days in the tent. I can't really have them out in the garden anymore as they are bigger now and will be in view of prying eyes. So if I'm home all day they go on the window in the sun until the sun is behind the house, then into the tent. If I'm out all day they stay in the tent.
I'm really pleased I got that deficiency sorted out, I was starting to loose faith.

Hanging out with the flowerin girls
420-magazine-mobile1785347367.jpg

Guardian of the Garden
420-magazine-mobile1302187790.jpg

Little praying mantis has made the NL it's home for the last 4 days, even with taking her in and out each day . she turns and dances when I open the tent and say hello

Damn Blood! Nice Ol' Garden of Weeden you got going on there!! How many strains out there? Will have to check out your journal! On that note, feel free to check my WW photo journal . just finished it off last night, a bit under a QP from my first tent princess .
420-magazine-mobile1431287850.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1531231070.jpg
I have 3 strains there. Critical jack herer, delicious candy, and cotton candy. Came in a combo pack from delicious seeds. I already harvested the mother plants. The CJH is amazing. Doesn't yield as much as the others but
420-magazine-mobile352541236.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1489172006.jpg
it ain't bad. That big ole jar of WW looks real nice! I've actually never smoked WW, my solo plant will be a new one for Me! Good times had by all!!

Noicee blood, that Critical Jack looks amazing .
I was pretty happy with the WW, I did three, one went in a gorilla style plot, Hermied and I pulled early, one went outside in the garden and I got about 10g of her, the big girl got a little extra veg time and indoor tent love, SCROGed + topped and yelided 116gr . training and tender love definitely effects yeild, the outdoor buds where nice, but I think this indoor will be much stronger.

Nice shots blood . that first bud shot is what you'd see on breeder pages advertising strains .

Looking thirsty Bill, still got plenty of structure to em . cups must be pretty light?

Waterings getting hard! Cup can go from heavy to empty in three hours if it gets a little warmer, I think the bottom of the cup has plugged up, and the side holes have almost made it a 16oz Hempy pot. So I water it slow and long every 12hrs if possible.
420-magazine-mobile202384473.jpg
420-magazine-mobile682801056.jpg

Roots have started to "Bonsai" from the clay balls, roots are rising and hardening, making an above-ground root base ..
420-magazine-mobile1054667515.jpg

Hope all is well in everyone's garden ..

Back
Top Bottom