Grow To Heal Me - Perpetual Journal - Lady Growing Ladies - Never Giving Up

GROUP PHOTO - Vegetation Cycle - My Humble Grow - PK + CBD + PK + AK clone + NLA = Indica Dominent - 20% Sativa

This is our first family photo together. Happy is, as happy grows:thanks:

IMG_356111.jpg

Great to hear that everything went well with the MRI GTHM, and great to see that everything in the garden is looking great too! I've not been on too much lately as it has been a busy week here, I'm all caught up again now though. Sending you and your hubby some positive energy, and your plants too :Namaste:

Sounds like it couldn't have gone more the way you wanted. I hope it wasn't too stressful on you or your husband. I have had you in my thoughts this last couple of days due to my own head giving me grief. As of today that has been remedied. Thanks to OG. Senging you all the healing love and light I can G2HM :)

Great to hear that everything went well with the MRI GTHM, and great to see that everything in the garden is looking great too! I've not been on too much lately as it has been a busy week here, I'm all caught up again now though. Sending you and your hubby some positive energy, and your plants too :Namaste:

Thank you kindly for your lovely note...:thanks:

Sounds like it couldn't have gone more the way you wanted. I hope it wasn't too stressful on you or your husband. I have had you in my thoughts this last couple of days due to my own head giving me grief. As of today that has been remedied. Thanks to OG. Senging you all the healing love and light I can G2HM :)

It could not have gone better my friend.
I'm so happy for you, high five, "we get by with a little help from our friends."
Hugs not Bugs, your gardening buddy...
:high-five:

Plant & Personal Growth Information – Sunday June 19, 2016 :welcome:

Week: 15 (Week 4 flowering)

Days: 105

Type: Afghan Kush

Name: Doris on the left - Romona on the right

Technique: Window/Greenhouse/T5’s/FIM

Growth Comments: The smell of sweet organic buds after a defoliation has to be the best room spray. The canopy had to be thinned out so that more light can get through. Despite having inferior lighting, her colour is pure green, the smell intoxicating and the taste of a little bud sample transports you to a rainforest after a heavy rainfall. Using organic growing materials really shows its’ advantages as soon as it hits my body. It’s like smoking something untouched by man/lady. Gently relaxing my body, while the ice pack gives me brain freeze. For a moment there, I have stolen a minute of total peace from the outside world.

Brain injury Behaviour: I have begun packing for the move coming July 22 and I have donated more of my stuff because I feel absolutely no attachment to most material things. My garden has changed my focus so much that I gave away my suits, dresses, pants, skirts, blouses to the women’s shelter down the road. In fact, they will be our drop off of choice. I love no problem giving to others, but why is it so hard to receive? More to ponder…

Brain/Grow Rehabilitation Behaviour: I defoliated my life to make room for more growth.

What am I grateful for? I am grateful for finding a place to live that will shelter me through my rehab. Plus one of my doctors is walking distance from our new place.
:Namaste:

Quote of the week: “Life is what you make of it and who you grow it with.”

Thank you 420 family for dropping by...
IMG_356210.jpg
IMG_357116.jpg
IMG_356611.jpg
IMG_357610.jpg

My neurologists' office called me this morning, she would like to see me next Monday for results. That was pretty fast, like crazy fast. I'm in good hands and hope for the best.

My plants are busting with positive energy so I'm gonna go hang out with them now so I don't break down.
:circle-of-love:

And, I just saw my new friend and she is encouraging me to keep creating so we're gonna do something together. I am so lucky to have new people in my life.
:love:

Thank you to everyone who pours their heart out to me. Cross your fingers and your strains for good news, I'm optimistic no matter what. :thanks:

I've been having terrible headaches this week and that has made me late with my updates. As much as I ice my head, it's still hard to focus on the screen. But I couldn't let the night go by without sharing my new light that now makes me a BOSS! hahahaha.
Thank you Stinky Snid for saving my plants from a weak harvest. Now I should be able to finish a flowering cycle and grow my meds better and brighter.
:thanks:

IMG_385714.jpg
IMG_393311.jpg
IMG_39359.jpg
IMG_393411.jpg
IMG_393216.jpg

Hey, cool! That's my light :) Awesome my dear, glad the government can do something right. I'd start it at 24" to 30" inches for a day or two and see how your plants react. Since they're in flower they should be quite protected with oils and trichomes as to have it as close to a foot away if needed. But the ideal coverage of 2'x2' is 24" and you will get decent penetration... Supplemental cfls in the darker corners is not a bad idea. But honestly if you check my journal, you'll see that these two lights were growing six plants, and 3 seedlings in one tent.

So happy you got a little Boss booster shot in the form of a healthy dose of pink lights. Don't stare at them too long :rofl: you'll be seeing dots for hours. If you have any questions just pm me, or you know...the other way, eh.
This is a great day, I've long waited to see it in your hands. I will be cheering for you and the wonderful spirit you bring to these forums.:circle-of-love: Bless you my dear, ttys.

KiG :green_heart:Cheers

Plant & Personal Growth Information — Thursday June 23, 2016 :welcome: Thanks for dropping by, always!

Week: 9 & 10 Veg (tardy journal entry due to extreme headaches)

Days: 70 days

Type: Purple Kush & CB Dream

Name: Kara & Kris

Technique: FIM/Scrog/LST

Growth Comments: Both plants are growing like weeds, heeeey, they are weeds! Lol (lame joke). The PK is adjusting to the scrog and I have defoliated her collar around the scrog to allow more light to shine on the centre of this wired grid. She is thirsty and is now taking 2 feedings a week. According to many pictures I've seen, I have learned to allow as much light to the middle as possible because I have not been interweaving the branches as it is recommended until I get the hang of this technique. To honour my teachers I did try to weave one branch and it looks like a broken finger...lol. I have posted a picture to show that it looks a lot easier than it looks. I think the CBD would take to the scrog method and will experiment next time. For now, the PK has just reached the outer rims and now I believe it's almost time to let them grow up instead of horizontal.

The CBD is still only asking for 1 feeding a week and her horizontal mumba has me praising her good looks. She has been so forgiving as I continue to pull the core branches out to follow the LST technique. It's a triangle affair since I accidently damaged the 4th branch in the beginning. But what a beautiful tri-flower I have created. I bet nothing has looked like this before. I am still unaware of how many flowers will come from this technique. I'm just happy they are alive and thriving this time.
:thumb:

Brain injury Behaviour: Had an MRI and now the neurologist wants to see me Monday 27, 2016. Everyday I wait, holding my breath for answers. At least I know I'm in good hands, must try to be optimistic about my recovery.

Brain/Grow Rehabilitation Behaviour: If my plants are beautiful and healthy, they could possible reflect my future, without my knowing?
:love:

What am I grateful for? I was gifted a new light this week. This is going to change my life forever. Thank you Stinky Snid for caring about my future. Most people would run the other way from helping me, but he believes in me. Pictures of my new light posted because now I am my own BOSS! I won't let you down my mentor...420 hugs.

Quote of the week: "You're too hard on yourself"
:peacetwo:

Check out my new light - This donated light will change my life - Thank you Stinky Snid, it was a gentleman thing to do! I'm still in shock that a stranger wants to see me change my life for the better, and not ask for a thing in return. There is hope for this world.
:green_heart:

IMG_396210.jpg
IMG_39618.jpg

PK - Scrog / CBD - LST (9 weeks of veg)
First picture shows the "broken finger weave" if you look close...lol.
IMG_387414.jpg
IMG_350312.jpg

9.5 weeks of veg
IMG_387414.jpg
IMG_387519.jpg

PK - Scrog (10 weeks of veg)
*I would like to dedicate my first "under the skirt" picture of my PK to Arteekays' Scrog PK pictures - who truly has the best goodies under the skirt...hahaha. Thank you for showing yours, It's only fair I share mine...lol.
IMG_380313.jpg

CBD - LST (10 weeks of veg) *dedicated to Stinky Snid
IMG_39268.jpg

Without your help 420, I wouldn't be this far along. I'm humbled to the core...

:420: Hugs

Back
Top Bottom