Growing In The Pond & Keeping My Head Above Water

re: Growing In The Pond & Keeping My Head Above Water

Chimp Cake

(6) - 1/2" x 4" x 4" slabs of pressed hashish
1/2 cup of primo kief
1/4 cup of pure hash oil

1) Generously spread a thick layer of hash oil on one of the slabs of pressed hashish.
2) Dust the layer heavily with kief, making sure you coat evenly.
3) Place another slab of hashish on top of the first coated slab.
4) Repeat this until all the slabs of hashish are used up.
5) Put a candle on top.
6) Sing "Happy Birthday to Me".
7) Eat and enjoy your gritty but nutritious chimp cake!

:)

Heres a menu idea for ya for tonight Reg---

Pan Seared Alaskan Hallibut, Butter fried Soffrito, Sweet Potaoto Gufrettes. Served with a Saffron Court Boillion.
Or a little more adventurious
Braised Opah Cheeck , Wild Ramp Kimchee and Hawaiian Roll 'hushpuppies'.

Too late. I'm home & she already went shopping. 3lbs of crab meat & 5lbs of whiting but I think I'll make some hush-puppies too, thanxx. PS She's already telling me to get off the computer.

to cook? or take a pic? or post said pic?? i have never been that stoned... i don t think i have lol

image4023.jpg

....it's my famous up-side down steak:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Chimp Cake

1/2 cup of primo kief
1/4 cup of pure hash oil

1) Generously spread a thick layer of hash oil on one of the slabs of pressed hashish.
5) Put a candle on top.

This sounds like the very most bestest cookie cakey funky thing I could.
The phone rang and I couldn't find it. so I went to get the other one. and couldn't find that one 2046:)
Oh the recipie aint got enough stuff to make it but you could substitute scallions:)
Wait what were we talking about?

Too late. I'm home & she already went shopping. 3lbs of crab meat & 5lbs of whiting but I think I'll make some hush-puppies too

You can make comfortable shoes out of whiting and crab meat?

Chimp Cake

1/2 cup of primo kief
1/4 cup of pure hash oil

5) Put a candle on top.

I added this to Dank's Cookbook, Chimp.

Best damn Hash-Cake recipe ever :)

I hope you don't mind

to cook? or take a pic? or post said pic?? i have never been that stoned... i don t think i have lol

This sounds like the very most bestest cookie cakey funky thing I could.
The phone rang and I couldn't find it. so I went to get the other one. and couldn't find that one 2046:)
Oh the recipie aint got enough stuff to make it but you could substitute scallions:)
Wait what were we talking about?

You can make comfortable shoes out of whiting and crab meat?
It's definitely Wednesday & I'm starting to Know how everyone does on Wednesday.

hey were invested in some wierd ass conversation
Dank, Welcome to :420: When everyone's medicated

EDIT... This is the type of night I really miss Dharma

wtf is going on in here?

Howdy SER FISH!!! PotChimp That Recipe Of Yours Does Not Contain Any Amount Of Food, Unless I read It All Wrong??? It Was All Hash,Kief, And Hash Oil, Not Sure About The Nutritional Value(WHO CARES), But If I Were To Eat A Piece Of That Cake PotChimp, I Imagine I Would Be Alright For about 20-45 Minutes, Then I Probably Would Not remember The Rest Of The Night(SOMETIMES THAT MATTERS, OTHER TIMES, NOT SO MUCH:high-five:!!!) Ser Fish's Journal Talks About The Craziest Things, From Johnny Horton, To Moving, To Farts, And A Sundry List Of Other Things I Cannot Remember!!! I Love The Pond, Where The Men Are Men, And The Fish Are Scared:laughtwo:!!!Not You Ser Fish The Ones Swimming In The Pond, Not You, No Never You!!! Just Thought I Would Drop By Sau Salutations And Exit, But Of course I Knew That Would Probably Be Impossible In The Pond!!! Anyways Ser Fish, Happy Weednesday To You, Hell Happy Weednesday To All Of you:loopy:!!! Getting Ready For The Harvest To Start Again, But The Resin Heads Are Still To Clear For Me As Of Yet!!! I Hope You All Have A Great Evening, Or Morning, Wherever You Are At In This World, Where I Live It Is Just About 5:40P.M. In The Evening. I Got So Baked Last Night, I Ate An ENTIRE BOX(THE BIGGER BOX)Of LIFE CEREAL. Yarrow Pretty Much Kicked My Ass With Her Tongue When She Discovered What I Had Done Come Morning, I Guess I Deserved That One!!! I Just Could Not Stop Eating Them, And To Make Matters Worse, I Used Whole, Unadulterated, Vitamin D Milk!!! Which Is All We Buy, Because It Is One Of The Things Yarrow Can Keep Down(USUALLY) That Has Goodly Amounts Of Protein In It. I Was Smoking Highland Kush And Water Hash(NOT TOGETHER),But Man I Got The Munchies Bad, I Swear Since My Lungs Have Cleared Up, For The Most Part, I Have Gained A Good 10LBS 230-240 In 7 Days!!! I Need To Watch My Self, But It's Like I Go Into This Munchy Zone(AND I KNOW I SHOULD NOT BE EATING, BUT CANNOT STOP:thedoubletake:!!! Take Care Pond Friends!!! SINCERELY, SER JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!Lord Commander Of The 420 Knights Watch.

Back
Top Bottom