Growing In The Pond & Keeping My Head Above Water

re: Growing In The Pond & Keeping My Head Above Water

In my neck of the woods these are fighting words :)

Mrs Spimp Is also a Seahawks fan. Looks like we will have some 'no contact' policy for this weekend sir! :rofl:

Good weed and Happy twotokesday Sir Fish Cake. :)

Good Day ,Or Happy Tokeday Ser Fish,Hope The Pond Is Calm And Serene, And May The Fish Be biting better Than In Bucks Attempt At Catching Stripers:high-five:!!! The Only Problem With Stripers is That They Tend To Eat ALL THE OTHER FISH That Are In the Water With Them Except Big catfish. Our Lake Mendocino Used To Have Large Mouth Bass, Crappie, Blue Gills,Rainbow Trout(STILL SOME NOW,BUT ARE GONE ABOUT TWO DAYS AFTER THEY GET STOCKED)Unless They make It To The Ocean And Come Back Up The Russian River As Steelheads. We also Have BIG CATS In Our Little Lake.My Friend, Who Is A LEO, Caught One That Weighed 26LBS Last Year!!! I Was Impressed. You Know I Have Often Fished For Stripers In Our Lake, And Never Caught A Single One!!! Now 20 YRS Ago, When There Were NO STRIPERS In Our Lake, I Could Go Fishing In The A.M., Catch Some Trout And Crappies, And A Sundry List Of Other Fish As Well, Really Early Though(AND IF THE TROUT AND CRAPPIE WERE REALLY HITTING GOOD, I WOULD SOMETIMES JUST FISH TO SUN UP FOR THESE,WHY CHANGE FISH, IF WHAT YOU PREFER TO CATCH IS BITING,(TROUT AND CRAPPIE AND CATS,Them Being My Favorite I ALWAYS SAY? THINK!!! You Know Whats A Biting, Do You Really Want To Fish For Cats Today)But That Is What Makes Fishing Fun, Or Used Too Anyways In Our Lake,Till They Started Stocking STRIPERS(I HATE THAT GOD FORESAKEN FISH,IT EATS ALL THAT ARE NOT TOO BIG TO SWALLOW, AND AFTER A FEW YEARS, FISH THAT YOU HAVE ENJOYED CATCHING YOUR WHOLE LIFE, ARE ALL GONE, I SEE IT AS A TRAGIC WASTE OF OUR STATES RESOURCES!!!) AND THE KIDS JUST DO NOT HAVE THE PATIENCE FOR STRIPER FISHING(NOR DO I,I MUST ADMIT:hmmmm:), I AM WITH THE KIDS ON THIS ONE FOLKS!!!)It Used To Be Around 5-6A.M. All Rainbow(AN OCCASIONAL BROWN And CRAPPIES),And At About 6:30A.M.,If The Trout Or Crappies Were Not Biting, Or Hitting The Lines Well Enough, I Would Switch From Cheese Or Marshmallows Or Salmon Eggs, For Stink Bait,Unless Of Course The Trout Were Really Hitting Well, And The Crappie Too(WHICH USED TO HAPPEN QUITE OFTEN) Change Poles, And Use Stink Bait Or Nightcrawlers, For The Cats Mostly. Anyways I Better Stop Jacking Your Site FC, I Return The Screen To Your Control SER FISH!!! SINCERELY, SER JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!! Lord Commander Of The 420 Knights Watch.God Bless Ser FISH!!! FOREVER!!!

SER RICO RICO, What Is A Scrogina:thedoubletake:??? Thats A New One To Me, Anyways?!? I Am Getting Olde, And All This New Nomenclature, Is News To Me.Scrogina, Does That Mean The Scrog Way Of Growing??? Anyways Hello Ser RicoRico, Good Day Dank Dragon, And Howdy Ser Spimp,And Hello Ser Jaga, My Brother From Another Mother!!!Long Time No Speak Potchimp, But Health And Happiness To You As Well!!!:high-five:And OMM, I Hope This Day Finds You Doing Well As Can Be!!!:partyboy:Howdy Alex801, I Need To Pm You As Well, Too Long No Talk!!!And Hello Stealthgrow, I Do Not Know You, But Would Like To Someday.Hello Harley001, Looks Like All Is Per Norm With You As Well, That Is Good To See.And Jay223, Happy TOKEDAY To You As Well!!! SINCERELY, SER JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!! Lord Commander Of The 420 Knights watch.

mr. fish,
Happy Weednesday. May this day bring health and happiness to you and yours.

Happy Tokerday Fishy :thumb:

Howdy All of my fine 2legged friends and Happy Weednesday to all:circle-of-love:
Jay I think I will be making up a big batch of Fish Cakes for Din Din tonite:):yummy::yummy:
Since I'm on a unknown or limited amount of time to grow I have switched to 12/12. Not Happy about that.
Sure would like to have them veg longer:/ anyway I will post some pics soon. The Medi Bomb reveg looks packed with node so I may have got a monster crop going with that and the other girls may be tall enough to leave the Bonsai word behind them :)

Back
Top Bottom