I’m seriously worn out just going threw today’s update. I don‘t know how you keep up.

Thank you, Nev. It helps that I'm retired. And, my husband is taking care of the outdoor plants.

...can't wait for that BB to be harvested...it's a bit of a sore eye on your grow...that JH1 is a handful...literally...strange... :hmmmm:...that Lem is my favorite of your inside girlz so far...
...outdoor girlz are looking good, although a lil' droopy, as stated...fwiw, when you have crazy high humidity, watch your watering!...all in all...:thumb::thumb:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

I know. That poor BB. Felonious took a photo of my GSCs and sent it to a friend yesterday who proclaimed me a master grower. If only he had seen my poor BB. :(

I love the Lemon as well and she is one thirsty lady. I have to water her every 3 days without fail.

Can't say what the spots are but they look more like leaf damage than a deficiency. Other than the BB, the autos are doing pretty well!

The outsiders look hungry but maybe the most recent feeding will get them greener.

Do you think 5g/gallon is enough food for them or should we increase it?

JH1 looks like either it's underfed or needs to be transplanted. What do the roots look like?

I'm feeding her 4g MC/gal. The roots looked good when I up-potted her. I have no idea what they look like now.

Is that a quadline?

No. I don't know how to quadline. She's been topped and LSTed.

Purple auto is really showing off the goods! Oh, and please take off the lower leave on the SD1 that are in the dirt. Nothing good comes of having leaves touching the soil. :)

Thanks for the info about the SD's leaves in the dirt. I didn't like that they were there but I wasn't sure about removing leaves so early in its life.

Do you think 5g/gallon is enough food for them or should we increase it?
I think you should wait a few days and then bump to 5.5g/gal if they don't green up. Though if the rain has been washing the nutes out then 5 could be okay for a few more weeks. They should be at 5.5 by September though.

MC runs into trouble as you get over 5.5 because of the high K and Ca numbers in it, which makes it hard to use when you see N def further in flower.
I'm feeding her 4g MC/gal. The roots looked good when I up-potted her. I have no idea what they look like now.
How long ago did you transplant it? I would both take a look at the roots (carefully slide the rootball out if it's been two weeks since transplant) and bump it to 4.5g. Grab a pic of the roots and post it!

How long ago did you transplant it? I would both take a look at the roots (carefully slide the rootball out if it's been two weeks since transplant) and bump it to 4.5g. Grab a pic of the roots and post it!

Good afternoon, Shed.

Jack Herer 1 was up-potted on July 16th. It didn't look as droopy this morning but I took a pic of the roots regardless. Let me know what you think.

IMG_4363 2.jpeg

IMG_4364 2.jpeg

*** Weekly Update ***

Good afternoon. It's time for the weekly update. Top news for the week includes:
  • JH1 was up-potted from a 1 gallon to a 5 gallon pot.​
  • JH2 was topped (both heads).​
  • All of the outside plants were bumped up to 5.5g MC/gal.​
  • I changed Carnival's flowering date to yesterday as she is just showing pre-flowers. August 15 is the date that some other growers are using for their outdoor grows, e.g. StoneOtter.​
Here are the photos:

Photo 1 - 420 Info.jpg

AA - 33 (+30) Days:

Photo 2 - AA.jpeg

Photo 3 - AA.jpeg

Photo 4 - AA.jpeg

BB - 21 (+38) Days:

Photo 5 - BB.jpeg

Photo 6 - BB.jpeg

Photo 7 - BB.jpeg

BD1 - 90 (+13) Days:

Photo 8 - BD1.jpeg

Photo 9 - BD1.jpeg

Photo 10 - BD1.jpeg

To be continued...

*** Weekly Update cont'd...***

BD2 - 90 (+13) Days:

Photo 11 - BD2.jpeg

Just for your info, the tall part in the middle at the top is an Alpine Star CBD that Felonious is growing outside. Here's another photo of it:

Photo 13 - ALP.jpeg

CAR - 107 (+1) Days:

Photo 12 - CAR.jpeg

DSL - 8 Days:

Photo 14 - DSL.jpeg

Photo 15 - DSL.jpeg

JH1 - 43 Days:

Photo 16 - JH1.jpeg

Photo 17 - JH1.jpeg

I added Dynomyco and Earth Alive to the mix:

Photo 18 - JH1.jpeg

Photo 19 - JH1.jpeg

Photo 20 - JH1.jpeg

To be continued.

*** Weekly Update cont'd...***

JH2 - 34 Days:

Photo 21 - JH2.jpeg

Photo 22 - JH2.jpeg

LEM - 39 (+8) Days: (This one and PUR are drinking tons of water. I kinda wish they were in 5-gallon pots so I wouldn't have to water so often.

Photo 23 - LEM.jpeg

Photo 24 - LEM.jpeg

Photo 25 - LEM.jpeg

PUR - 30 (+26) Days:

Photo 26 - PUR.jpeg

Photo 27 - PUR.jpeg

Photo 29 - PUR.jpeg

SD - 32 Days:

Photo 30 - SD.jpeg

Photo 31 - SD.jpeg

And, that's everything. Thanks for following along.

If the JH1 were mine I would strip all the lower leaves off to force it to grow taller. It's a tightly wound ball of green in the middle with not much vertical growth. When the plant replaces all the fans it will put most of them on the top of the plant.

Okay. I'll do that tomorrow. Thanks, Shed.

If the JH1 were mine I would strip all the lower leaves off to force it to grow taller. It's a tightly wound ball of green in the middle with not much vertical growth. When the plant replaces all the fans it will put most of them on the top of the plant.

How's this look?

JH1 - 17-Aug-21.jpg

Looks good to me. Are you going to train those branches out to the sides as you've done previously?

Much better! And keep all your growth flat as Azi alluded to. ↑

Yes, it is my intention to LST the branches. Did you notice the cool new pot it's in? When I bought the silica, I needed to add some more items to my order in order to get the free shipping. Thought I'd try a pot with holes made for LSTing.

Back
Top Bottom