Heirlooms' Hashplant Haze Hydro Perpetual Grow

re: Heirlooms' Hashplant Haze Hydro Perpetual Grow

Update:

It's been a while since I put up some photos. Today was a major day. Everything moved up, nute changes all around and the two mothers are now on day 0 of flowering. I moved them into the flower room today and they are basking under 600 watts of HPS.

First up the mothers in the flower room. I need to figure out the white balance on my camera. So until I do it's orange pics.

Below: Veg 4

Below: Veg 3

Below: The lanky Blue Dream I received.

gotta love the scrog:) looks fantasic! cant wait to see the finish:thumb:

Hey Heirloom! Thanks for inviting me by. I am unable to pm yet as I have not hit the 50 post yet, however I would love if you could look at this little girl and let me know if something is up. Little background, in 3:1 FF Lw and OF I gave first nutes two days ago next watering is tomorrow...she did not look like this this morning and it is only this one of many others and only the one leaf been stable for about seven hours like this. Under 4 x 4ft T5 unsure of wattage very light less than 1/4 strength FF big bloom cause they are still babies....
2012-08-21_18-50-36_439.jpg
PS temps are 88/77 with RH 40-60%
:thanks:

Hey Heirloom! Thanks for inviting me by. I am unable to pm yet as I have not hit the 50 post yet, however I would love if you could look at this little girl and let me know if something is up. Little background, in 3:1 FF Lw and OF I gave first nutes two days ago next watering is tomorrow...she did not look like this this morning and it is only this one of many others and only the one leaf been stable for about seven hours like this. Under 4 x 4ft T5 unsure of wattage very light less than 1/4 strength FF big bloom cause they are still babies....
2012-08-21_18-50-36_439.jpg
PS temps are 88/77 with RH 40-60%
:thanks:
Sorry not heirloom and don't mean to impose but...
Don't worry buddy, those leaves fall off so quick. Your top leaves look beautiful. I'd say wait a little longer to nute though. Give it some tap water for a few more waterings until immature leaves mature a little more. Tap water has minerals and nutes in it already just in low amounts. Besides that man, your baby girl is looking great!

Not an imposition at all, :thanks: sphnx! I guess I was worried all noobish and whatnot.....that puts my mind at ease!

Well, I'm not needed here! :slide::cheesygrinsmiley:

No imposition, no worries. Thanks for getting to shizz, sphnx!

It looks fine to me. Yeah the one leaf is curling funny, but no worries. As Sphnx stated, tap water has a lot of minerals in it already.

Sorry not heirloom and don't mean to impose but...
Don't worry buddy, those leaves fall off so quick. Your top leaves look beautiful. I'd say wait a little longer to nute though. Give it some tap water for a few more waterings until immature leaves mature a little more. Tap water has minerals and nutes in it already just in low amounts. Besides that man, your baby girl is looking great!
What he said... Good lookin' out Sphnx +rep

The only thing I would add is to "age" the tap water by letting it sit in an open container for 24 hours to let the chlorine evaporate off. SOME strains' seedlings react badly to chlorine, and I'd hate for you to find that out by trial and error.

Thanks alot guys no more nutes for a week or so that particular plant was at the time of the picture, 9 days out of the soil....one of the last to pop I did no paper towels, just straight into LW with a dome. I thought with the higher concentrate of Light Warrior I would need low level nutes. Thanks for skooling me!

:peace:

PS will let water sit first! :thanks: jandre2k3
Ok I have hijacked enough, gonna start my journal today after x-planting everyone....sorry Heirloom....:sorry:

Side project update:

Ok, so this isn't about the HPH, but it is cannabis. A little while back I received 3 Cali Grapefruits and another HPH. I had no where to put them in my hydro so they had to go outside. I had no potting mix other than some crap a neighbor mixed up. Actually, crap would have been better than this stuff. It drowned one of the grapefruits, possibly another. And the HPH is on life support ATM. The third GF is doing pretty well considering what it's been in. In fact it's flowering and growing. The soil would not hold air, wouldn't drain. There was not much I could do about it until yesterday. I picked up a bale of pro mix bx and a couple smart pots. I figured why not give it a try. So this morning I transplanted the one GF into a #7 smart pot with pro mix. I managed to get most of the roots out undisturbed. If it hermies, so be it. I'll have seeds and hash makings. I have her genetics already rooting.

Oh, it (Cali GF) also had a minor thrip infestation. I sprayed Azamax this morning.

I also transplanted the Blue Dream I just got a few days ago. It is in a #1 smart pot ATM. It was SUPER lanky with ridiculously long inter nodes. The new growth (since I got it) is A LOT denser nodal spacing. I stuck it in with my HPH under 480w T5 on GLR. It is now showing signs that it want to flower. So I am going to give it 24 hrs (indoor at night, harden off in sun/shade during the day) until it vegges some more and I can get clones. Maybe BD is a strain that will flower under GLR. I will revisit this when I have more of her genes to play with.

The Cali GF before transplant into Smart Pot

Cali GF in Smart Pot

Blue Dream

Well my friends. The day has come. My Grandfather is no longer receiving nutrition or hydration intravenously. He doesn't eat, and he barely gets a couple sips water in him a day. We all know what that means.

I don't know how long I'll be gone. I expect total failure in the grow, on all of them. I'm packing now, I can't prep the grows any more than I have.

I will check in when/if I can. Take care all.

feel you brother! I have lost some special people in my life.
it will never be easy except when its you!
hoping for the best for all of you and your family!
it sucks tho. your gramps will help your grow from above and your life too:sorry:

What he said... Good lookin' out Sphnx +rep

The only thing I would add is to "age" the tap water by letting it sit in an open container for 24 hours to let the chlorine evaporate off. SOME strains' seedlings react badly to chlorine, and I'd hate for you to find that out by trial and error.

AHHH yes! Age it! Sorry! Lol

I'm sorry to read that man, hang in there. As far as the plants, that's a bummer also.. Nobody to water for you?

Well my friends. The day has come. My Grandfather is no longer receiving nutrition or hydration intravenously. He doesn't eat, and he barely gets a couple sips water in him a day. We all know what that means.

I don't know how long I'll be gone. I expect total failure in the grow, on all of them. I'm packing now, I can't prep the grows any more than I have.

I will check in when/if I can. Take care all.

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather *hugs*. That's really great that you are going to be with him. Keep in touch

Heirloom my positive thoughts are with you. Hope to hear back from you soon, all the best.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom