Herbies Competition - Win Herbies Goodies! - September 2016

Thanks for this opportunity to grab a great prize package. My niece would love that hoodie. :) I have only grown a few strains so far, but so far my favorite has to be Dinafem's Shark Shock CBD Very easy to grow, flowers in 45 days, and so far has done wonders for my nieces seizures. I have another in the ground as we speak.

DSCF56204.JPG

Thank you Herbies for another generous give-away.

Ministry of Cannabis, Carnival Feminized Seeds

I was all prepared to go with Dark Devil Auto when I realized that if I had to choose between them I'd have gone with Carnival without hesitating. A clear, ethereal high, full of creative inclination and the energy to execute. The first time I smoked Carnival I went into the kitchen to get a drink of water and 90 minutes later I'd detailed the entire room. Hahaha!

The buzz is consistently upbeat with no letdown at all, just the sense that it's time to take a couple more hits to stay on that blissful plane.

Oh yeah, I'd have to say Carnival's the choice for me. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I was all prepared to go with Dark Devil Auto when I realized that if I had to choose between them I'd have gone with Carnival without hesitating. A clear, ethereal high, full of creative inclination and the energy to execute. The first time I smoked Carnival I went into the kitchen to get a drink of water and 90 minutes later I'd detailed the entire room. Hahaha!

The buzz is consistently upbeat with no letdown at all, just the sense that it's time to take a couple more hits to stay on that blissful plane.

Oh yeah, I'd have to say Carnival's the choice for me. :battingeyelashes: :love:

And thank you, Sweet Sue, for the Carnival recommendation!!

Might have to give Carnival a try some day. I need to find something that can get me cleaning without thinking about it. :rofl:

Blue Mystic is my first grow. Just harvested two of four plants. Grew them in my kitchen window this summer and they did pretty well for less than stellar conditions. Pretty happy!

Herbies Mobile

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:battingeyelashes: Nirvana - White Widow Seeds - Herbies Head Shop :battingeyelashes:

:passitleft:

My very first time growing, I chose Nirvana White Widow seeds. It was a great decision, to say the least. White Widow is a long standing classic, and I have patients that continue to prefer it over anything else that they have tried. The pain relief has been the number one reason that this continues to be a go to strain, in addition to that energetic lift, and helping control depression and anxiety. White Widow can be found crossed with other strains by breeders, so the variety is expanding while keeping the great benefits of this strain.

This is an easy to grow strain, fuss free, and produces wonderful buds every single time. I can count on it without worry. Smells awesome when cured too!

I am determined now to keep at least one going at all times in my perpetual grow. Next round, I'm going to try the Auto White Widow as well.

This is not one of my best shots, but you can see how covered in resin this strain gets long before it finishes out:

10-25_41.jpg

:circle-of-love:

Man what a prize pack!! Thank Herbies!
CBD Crew Med GOM Auto

I've heard great things about their original Med GOM that is never in stock. It'd be pretty sweet to try out the Auto version.

:thumb: :passitleft:

I can tell you this is a good one Dan. My daughter has used it to good effect to treat anxiety, depression, agoraphobia, PTSD and a myriad of aches and pains. A quick turnaround and potent meds. Well worth the try.

Back
Top Bottom