Herbies Competition - Win Herbies Goodies! - September 2016

Sin-City Cancers Nightmare!

Its description of a 1:1 THC:CBD @ 12- 16% make this strain a great choice for us medical cannabis users. For me and my crohns disease it is a great choice for edibles. Not to mention the name is brilliant, who wouldn't want to give cancer nightmares?

! Sin City Cancers Nightmare Seeds - Herbies Seeds

Thanks you Herbies for giving back to the community and giving us an amazing opportunity to win great prizes. Good luck to all.

Sin-City Cancers Nightmare!

Its description of a 1:1 THC:CBD @ 12- 16% make this strain a great choice for us medical cannabis users. For me and my crohns disease it is a great choice for edibles. Not to mention the name is brilliant, who wouldn't want to give cancer nightmares?

! Sin City Cancers Nightmare Seeds - Herbies Seeds

Thanks you Herbies for giving back to the community and giving us an amazing opportunity to win great prizes. Good luck to all.

I have to agree with that!

:ciao: Greensmurf :battingeyelashes:

Foodee, put a link up to your Seed choice in your post..

loving the way these Fast Buds LSD-25 are growing.. super fast so far.

good luck to all....but mostly to me :) lol

have fun eh

Thanks Herbies for another great contest! :thanks:

My entry is:

! Reserva Privada Kosher Kush Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

I haven't grown it myself yet, but being partial to Indicas and growing in hydro, this 11-time cup winner is everything I love (except for only being an average yielder). Well suited for hydro, very high THC levels (I've read samples have tested at 29%! :thedoubletake:) and an awesome smell and taste. Also a great medical strain for pain relief! :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom