LostCoastAutos

420 Member
Hello growmies. My name is Jon, I go by Lostcoastautos on the internet. I'm a Humboldt County local who has been working on grows since I was a teenager. Over a decade. I started my first indoor grow in early 2023. I'm the sole cultivator of said grow and really enjoy growing awesome autoflowers from amazing breeders.

I also test upcoming cultivars for various breeders. On top of my grow and strain reports I produce high quality imagery of each plant throughout its life as well. I enjoy creating content for companies that I work with. It's an awesome side gig and I hope to make it my full time job as soon as possible. I also make videos where I educate growers on how they can increase their autoflower yeilds while spending less money in their grow.

Currently I'm running a 4x8 that is absolutely packed to the brim. I have genetics from Mephisto, Night Owl, and Alebrije currently growing. I'm testing 7 strains for Mephisto this run and next run will be testing 2 up and coming strains from Alebrije.

Thanks so much for having me, I'll attach some of my photos below. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Cheers!

2024-01-10 21-16-31 (B,R8,S4).jpg

2024-01-10 21-34-44 (B,R8,S4).jpg

2024-01-08 21-08-30 (B,R8,S4).jpg

2024-01-08 21-05-59 (B,R8,S4).jpg

2024-01-07 17-13-19 (B,R8,S9).jpg

2024-01-07 17-23-10 (B,R8,S9).jpg

Hello growmies. My name is Jon, I go by Lostcoastautos on the internet. I'm a Humboldt County local who has been working on grows since I was a teenager. Over a decade. I started my first indoor grow in early 2023. I'm the sole cultivator of said grow and really enjoy growing awesome autoflowers from amazing breeders.

I also test upcoming cultivars for various breeders. On top of my grow and strain reports I produce high quality imagery of each plant throughout its life as well. I enjoy creating content for companies that I work with. It's an awesome side gig and I hope to make it my full time job as soon as possible. I also run a YouTube channel under the same name where I educate growers on how they can increase their autoflower yeilds while spending less money in their grow.

Currently I'm running a 4x8 that is absolutely packed to the brim. I have genetics from Mephisto, Night Owl, and Alebrije currently growing. I'm testing 7 strains for Mephisto this run and next run will be testing 2 up and coming strains from Alebrije.

Thanks so much for having me, I'll attach some of my photos below. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Cheers!

Welcome aboard, nice looking girl you have there :goodjob:

I also test upcoming cultivars for various breeders. On top of my grow and strain reports I produce high quality imagery of each plant throughout its life as well. I enjoy creating content for companies that I work with. It's an awesome side gig and I hope to make it my full time job as soon as possible. I also make videos where I educate growers on how they can increase their autoflower yeilds while spending less money in their grow.

Cheers!

Welcome to the 420 Magazine family @Lostcoastautos. Beautiful work all the way around. CL🍀. :thumb: :welcome: :circle-of-love::party::circle-of-love::theband:

Cheers!

I'm so very pleased to meet you. Welcome to the Mag, Jon. I skimmed to get to the end because I got so excited to see an auto grower and a photographer arriving! I'm going back now to read your introductory post and look at your gorgeous pics.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Lostcoastautos

Nice work on those ladies, and the images to match.

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Ok, now I can cool my jets lol. You run some nicce genetics. I'm looking forward to learning from you! I'm a relatively new auto grower and an avid hobby photographer! I want you to teach me how to get those trichome shots without blowing them out. So cool! I'm on a bit of a break. My next grow will start in May but I will follow along here anyway.

:passitleft:

Cheers!

Incredible imagery my friend.
So glad you have decided to join us.
Welcome to 420Magazine :welcome:
I'm Bill nice to meet you :ciao:
For a second I thought you were an car wrecker on the lost coast. 🤣:Namaste:
Lost Coast Autos , see how I could make an error just briefly.
But your actual Autos are genetic .:thumb:
Great work and photography.
Looking forward to your journal.
Take care.
Talk soon

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Thank you for the welcome everyone, great to meet you all. Happy to be here.

I'll do my best with my time here to write comprehensive journals, especially on the cultivars I'm testing. I'll also do my best to relay technical info on shots I post in future threads/journals. Hopefully, that can help other photographers along the way.

Looking forward to being part of this community. Thanks again, everyone.

Cheers!

Amazing work Jon! Really looking forward to seeing more of your killer cultivation and photography skills.

So which shots are which strains?

Welcome to 420 LCA!

I look forward to seeing your grows and pics.

That first set you posted had me thinking that my vision had somehow improved! 👀

Amazing work Jon! Really looking forward to seeing more of your killer cultivation and photography skills.

So which shots are which strains?
Shot Number 1 and 2 are Universal Love from Mephisto Genetics.

Shot 3 and 4 are Purple Panterana from Alebrije Genetics.

Shot 5 and 6 are Blue Zorroso from Alebrije Genetics.

All grown and shot by me!

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I'll post a step-by-step grow guide for my Blue Zorroso tomorrow since I will be harvesting it at that time!

Back
Top Bottom