High Brix Hunger Games: Catching Fire With The Perfect Sun 1000

Re: Shiggityflip's High Brix Hunger Games - Catching Perpetual Fire With Docbud's Kit

Flip +29 wow time goes fast! Halfway on twister, longer on the others. Major overhaul been working from 8-1am and ignoring the sweats and exhaustion. Not a crap ton of pics tonight, still have adjusting to do and lengthening of the grow area. I plan to move the 600W hps 16" to the right, lengthen the light over path to 48" and add a few more plants. Here are a few pics that will really show you how white the spectrum is compared to HPS and to Blurple LEDS. She's a beauty folks. Biggest twister is right under her. The agramover is a rock solid rail. Way more beast than my old light mover I used to have. More pics and we begin the tour of the light features. For now here are a few pics. Shiggy has got to crash, I just HAD to get that light and rail up today! It's going to be cool. I will see how the new light interfaces with HPS and on the other side how it interfaces with Blurple light.

image11739.jpeg
image11740.jpeg
image11741.jpeg

image11743.jpeg

image11744.jpeg

image11742.jpeg

image11745.jpeg

Re: Shiggityflip's High Brix Hunger Games - Catching Perpetual Fire With Docbud's Kit

Flip +29 wow time goes fast! Halfway on twister, longer on the others. Major overhaul been working from 8-1am and ignoring the sweats and exhaustion. Not a crap ton of pics tonight, still have adjusting to do and lengthening of the grow area. I plan to move the 600W hps 16" to the right, lengthen the light over path to 48" and add a few more plants. Here are a few pics that will really show you how white the spectrum is compared to HPS and to Blurple LEDS. She's a beauty folks. Biggest twister is right under her. The agramover is a rock solid rail. Way more beast than my old light mover I used to have. More pics and we begin the tour of the light features. For now here are a few pics. Shiggy has got to crash, I just HAD to get that light and rail up today! It's going to be cool. I will see how the new light interfaces with HPS and on the other side how it interfaces with Blurple light.

image11739.jpeg
image11740.jpeg
image11741.jpeg

image11743.jpeg

image11744.jpeg

image11742.jpeg

image11745.jpeg
Looking crazy good! :)

Sent from my SM-N920T using 420

Your setup looks very professional.

That light looks very bright, I see why you need a light mover.

I hope you get healthy soon Shiggityflip! Your plants sure are healthy. Great work!

That sucker really beams, don' it? :laugh: Sheesh!

Ya, the mover was a good plan. :thumb:

image11742.jpeg

Shiggity, Baby, you've been busy. I haven't been by in about a week and the world opened right up for you. What a fabulous light! Indoor sun delux. Kuddos on the sponsorship. Had to give you some reps for that. Well done. I can't wait to see what you can do with that light. Good grief, you're gonna blow the site up. :laughtwo:

I have to play devil's advocate here.
The light appears highly focused and therefore very bright but over a small area. It is so bright, in fact, you need a light mover. Wouldn't it be cheaper/easier/more effective to have a less focused light that covers a larger area and doesn't need a mover?

Yo Shiggs. ..looks like you got 10 10 gal pots in your flowering area. How may watts for your space now that you got rid,of one of yo hps lites?

It would be awesome if you could make a short video of the light moving on the mover. :)

I figured out a cool way to hang the light on a LightRail mover. I will make a video of how I'm doing it. I think it will help people hang other lights as well.

I have to play devil's advocate here.
The light appears highly focused and therefore very bright but over a small area. It is so bright, in fact, you need a light mover. Wouldn't it be cheaper/easier/more effective to have a less focused light that covers a larger area and doesn't need a mover?

It might major though the addition of the lightmover opens some possibilities. I could flank the Perfect Sun on either side with the eshines. Link them all to the same mover with add on trolleys. Then I could have a very intense moving sun that would intensely illuminate parts of the plant that may not get illumination with stagnant light fixtures. Hitting them with intense light from a short distance will get photosynthesis going nicely but the light wont be in one place for very long. This lets the plant hit a very focused period of photosynthesis followed by a quick break. I have been wanting to mount a light mover for awhile. It will also allow me to mount fans pointed down at the plants that will move and stimulate strong stems.

A light large enough to cover a larger area would be cumbersome and still shine most intensely in the center. The rail lets every plant and bud underneath it get equal illumination. The lack of hotspotting in one place will also hopefully eliminate hash tips. Ottowagreen has been getting some amazing yields with his scrog and lightmover.
Shiggity, Baby, you've been busy. I haven't been by in about a week and the world opened right up for you. What a fabulous light! Indoor sun delux. Kuddos on the sponsorship. Had to give you some reps for that. Well done. I can't wait to see what you can do with that light. Good grief, you're gonna blow the site up. :laughtwo:
I am excited by the color of this light. Very nice to take pics under. And the plants were reaching up this morning to it.
Yo Shiggs. ..looks like you got 10 10 gal pots in your flowering area. How may watts for your space now that you got rid,of one of yo hps lites?
8 pots right now, but really need 10
(265 x 4)+600W+520=2180. Space is 4 x 10 right now. 54.5w/sq ft.
It would be awesome if you could make a short video of the light moving on the mover. :)

I figured out a cool way to hang the light on a LightRail mover. I will make a video of how I'm doing it. I think it will help people hang other lights as well.

working on making a secondary youtube acct.

Nice work Shiggy! Can't hold you back from getting work done. This is a super exciting time for everyone here.

wow!! Im almost expecting the plant to be pulled up into the Light!! :)

Beam me up Shiggity! :geek:

That sucker really beams, don' it? :laugh: Sheesh!

Ya, the mover was a good plan. :thumb:

image11742.jpeg

That pic is so damn beautiful. Your bloom room looks like the place to be. Ah mannn....:peacetwo:

Hey fellas,
Go a few pages back and get a load of the clone / veg area. The hunger games never end with this guy...:laughtwo:

Exactly what I was thinking Blaze. That new light is very interesting too.

Not to be slowed down I went ahead and filled the cloner with 4Csins and Twister cuttings. Tonight i flip the switch on the reversed twister and spray her again. As soon as I see some flowers the seed females will go into flower.

On the menu for today is to plant approximately 25 seeds I put into paper towels last night. These include GG#4 X Dosido,BOG sour bubble, pineapple fields, and KOS Dark dragon. Going to move some stuff tonight and maybe even get a vid of the light in motion. I need to order more High Brix stuff!

Damn Shiggs. You make me feel like the slacker I am. I'll get over it soon enough. Anyways read up on your BOG sour bubble and it sounds like the Shiggity.

Damn Shiggs. You make me feel like the slacker I am. I'll get over it soon enough. Anyways read up on your BOG sour bubble and it sounds like the Shiggity.

Yeah that sour bubble is enticing me. BOG is known for his bubblegum and the Sour Bubble is one of his most potent strains. His Strawberry Kush is out of stock but something I need.

Check out the KOS dark dragon. It's a new strain at kingdom organic seeds that has some BOG heritage. It is a mix of dark matter (cherry thunderfuck X rusty haze) and boggle dragon (BOGglegum X blue dragon (Tibetan))

Back
Top Bottom