How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Good to hear the dentist went well (as well as the dentist can be). Nice job Canna on the skin cancer journal. Curiously when taking the concentrate it seems after a while it will show/give indicators of skin cancer. Both the wife and close to two years in on the oil noticed about the same time that a few spots of skin cancer showed up. We have since treated them (and experimented) but we both thought the skin cancer was just dormant and the oil woke it up and said 'time to go'.

I have to search for the story as the wife told it to me yesterday about a baby that was saved using the oil on cancer. They called it a 'miracle baby' and I think all babies are miracles, but, we know the oil is one for sure. Mental, physical wellness its the real deal. Back to the baby story; now the parents/people involved state that the concentrated oil should be used prior to chemo/radiation and if that fails (it won't) then as a last resort they should do chemo/radiation. Truth of the matter is chemo/radiation is going to be obsolete except for the hardliners who wouldn't use the concentrate/mmj if their life depended on it. Just goes to show you the power of propaganda in the western world. Next big step? The oil just isn't for cancer. It is what our body's need as a preventive maintenance. A grain of rice a day keeps everything away, mental wellness as well as physically it does it all. Those on-board using the oil will soon discover there is not one man-made med that will be required that the concentrated oil will not replace. I for one cannot wait for this to happen and I hope the pharmies get exposed for making all their poison when they shelved the concentrated oil and destroyed all the scientific research without any thoughts to human lives. I for one think they should have to go through chemo/radiation. OK, rant over for now :)

Hmmm, googled it and came up with this one as the latest baby save. Perhaps this is the one, just wasn't cancer as I had thought but does show another disorder the oil heals. Cannabis saved Nettie Raenetta's life after being told she had just days to live | Daily Mail Online

Heads up,

I'm going to have a couple of really busy days from now to Sunday. I will do my best to check-in but cannot promise anything. I reported my double post :).

Anyone needing assistance, don't worry, we have a great 'crew' to help you out. See you all soon!

Wildjim. Thanks for the warm welcome back WJ, This is wonderful news!!!!! I am doing a happy dance for you. I know it had to take a lot of patients to wait for harvest and then a good cure but it sounds like it is paying off for you. You will get to babysit those grandkids yet. Yay!!!!!! Thanks for the update. This really made my day when I read it.
Welcome home fightsmallcell.

So glad it's going good. I was able to make my oil. I haven't had a seizure since the first day. I usually get a weird "electrical" feeling headache early on. I haven't even had one of them. I'm tacking twice a day. It stays in place for quite a while, but before it is all gone a small piece gets to my tongue. I'm trying to keep it in place.

My last lesion was cut out a couple weeks ago so I can't try it on my cancer, but I'm sure I will before too long the way that it grows on me.

The only problem with the oil is the same as everyone else's, there is never enough.

Glad to see you back. Wishing you and your husband the best!

WJ

>>yeah, i was getting a little worried too fght!<<

Thanks Budnoob2. I did not mean to make you all worry. But it does feel nice that you all care so much. You guys are the best!!!

>>And I second the welcome back Fightsmallcell!<<

Thanks cannafan. The welcome back brings tears to my eyes. Good tears.

I believe you are right about the greed part of legalization. I just saw a report in IL that they have already taken in over 5 million on fees for applications for growers and dispensaries and they have not even given out 1 permit yet. That is just crazy. And goes to show that they passed the bill only for the profit. They don't care about the patients!!

Glad your good Sis, and way to go with your Dr. It's amazing how many people are willing to bring up the "M" word now days.
I also read that there was a study showing that the USA can make 2-3 Billion in taxes if every state was legal, "Greed will get'er done"

Didn't I tell you that Father was a mailman.

Canna, Glad to hear that your surgery went well. Hope you heal fast and comfortably. I will be watching your reports on the skin spots, great idea and wonderful job!!!

whew. Now I am caught up on this thread I think. I will be getting to other threads later. lol

I wish there was some way to campaign for Motoco for MOTM. Any ideas?? :idea:

for some reason they get upset if someone campaigns for someone. Sure wish some would understand what he has done and not by how popular you are. Just saying. Everyone on the list are good people and recognition is good.

oh. did not know that. bummer.

I have been reading for hours now and this information is more informative than anything else I have been able to find. Thank you all for this info

Yeah, campaigning is against the guidelines here.

I will keep voting for him until he wins.....only a matter of time. :)

He has my vote too. Hell, I even voted for him this month even though I was up there too lol. He does a lot of work to help people out that really need it. On here, and out there in the real world.

And you really can't promote/campaign as Cannafan said. But there's nothing in the rules that says you can't remind people to vote for this month's contest. You just can say names or suggest who people vote for. At least that's what I understand from it.

And he will win eventually, he's been nominated a couple times at least that I've seen, it's only a matter of time! Always think positive!

We really appreciate all your kind thoughts and words! Our reward is seeing people such as yourselves try the concentrate, learn to use it properly and start getting healthy. To see this thread come alive with members who are using the concentrated oil for whatever ailment they have, learning about all the healing properties it has to offer and just to see how it is curing/healing/changing peoples lives is nothing short of spectacular. Just know we are very proud of everyone who has learned about cannabis concentrated oil and want to go out and help others who are ill and spread awareness. We simply love the passion you guys are showing. How can it get better than this?

We really appreciate all your kind thoughts and words! Our reward is seeing people such as yourselves try the concentrate, learn to use it properly and start getting healthy. To see this thread come alive with members who are using the concentrated oil for whatever ailment they have, learning about all the healing properties it has to offer and just to see how it is curing/healing/changing peoples lives is nothing short of spectacular. Just know we are very proud of everyone who has learned about cannabis concentrated oil and want to go out and help others who are ill and spread awareness. We simply love the passion you guys are showing. How can it get better than this?

Legalize it so EVERYONE has the opportunity of the healing nature of this earths' gift!

C'mon Motoco...you're da danged man...get this stuff legalized already, eh?

:laugh::smokin:

Motoco I have another question. I want to make RSO but I can't find any isopropyl in Minnesota that is 99%. Is it possible to use 91% or does that have too much water in it? Can't buy strong enough Everclear here either. I would use light naphtha if I could find it but RS said we didn't have the correct one in the USA so I haven't looked.. Do you have any ideas for me? We are going to NJ in another week and maybe I can find something there or on the way there but I was hoping to make the RSO before we left because I don't like driving with buds in my car just in case of an accident. Frustrated.

Lol. Apparently we haven't done enough awareness yet :)

Legalize it so EVERYONE has the opportunity of the healing nature of this earths' gift!

C'mon Motoco...you're da danged man...get this stuff legalized already, eh?

:laugh::smokin:

Hi lindylynn,

Have you tried looking for Spirytus? Its a Polish vodka that speciality liquor stores might sell. Its a tad better than everclear. Also check your PM.

Motoco I have another question. I want to make RSO but I can't find any isopropyl in Minnesota that is 99%. Is it possible to use 91% or does that have too much water in it? Can't buy strong enough Everclear here either. I would use light naphtha if I could find it but RS said we didn't have the correct one in the USA so I haven't looked.. Do you have any ideas for me? We are going to NJ in another week and maybe I can find something there or on the way there but I was hoping to make the RSO before we left because I don't like driving with buds in my car just in case of an accident. Frustrated.

It is frustrating! Just hard to understand why some have access and others do not. Everyone should have everything available. Sometimes you just have to wonder what the hell is wrong with this picture. Best of luck in your endeavors. Anyone who lives in Minnesota please chime in. TY

Back
Top Bottom