How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

You have given me some ideas so tomorrow I will make some calls and hopefully find what I am after. If I didn't have to leave here so soon I would just have ordered some out of state which I have done before. I may have to do a little road trip in Minn. but that will be ok if I get what I am after. Thanks for your help.

A tip from a friend in Minnesota; he has a friend out of state ship Spirytus to him.

You have given me some ideas so tomorrow I will make some calls and hopefully find what I am after. If I didn't have to leave here so soon I would just have ordered some out of state which I have done before. I may have to do a little road trip in Minn. but that will be ok if I get what I am after. Thanks for your help.

A tip about appetite suppressant as Sativa dominant strains with no CBD also curbs the appetite. Its not like you cannot eat, you get hungry, its just that you fill up with less food. This is exactly why I always say hydrate and snack in between doses. Mo and I eat about six times a day. Doing this routine keeps our nutrition up as well as hydration. Keep in mind the more exercise you do in a day requires more nutrition/hydration also. Daytime oil (sativa dominant) raises your metabolism so even sitting it burns off calories, so many think they don't need as much water/food, in fact they do. Drinking/eating more often will soon become a habit with repetition. Once I got into the habit of keeping food and water going all day long I rarely get nauseous and keep a maintained weight.

Thank you so much Cajuncelt! With the fight I am having to gain and maintain weight, what I DON'T need is appetite suppressing. This is great information.

:thanks:

:circle-of-love:

Wow guys the information just keeps flowing. Thank you Cajun and Motoco.

Cajun and I could converse days on the concentrate :) Learning about the concentrate is all consuming. Simply fascinating in all it does for mental and physical healing. Once learned how the oil works and how to use it for different applications it truly is an 'all in wonder'. Our receptors/bodys need the concentrated oil for the best all around health you can imagine. Seems no matter where I go or what I do during a day 'awareness' is getting circulated. Some things in life you learn about and tout, then you move on to something new. The concentrated oil has not only peaked Mo and I interest but the passion keeps growing and growing as well as learning new things. Got ears? lolol

Wow guys the information just keeps flowing. Thank you Cajun and Motoco.

Wow guys the information just keeps flowing. Thank you Cajun and Motoco. I had forgot about the Royal Medic that I have. It's a great hybrid. Here's the spec. It's a tough plant to get to the true finish but yield

THC 10%
CBD 12%
Yield Indoor 575-625gr m2
Yield Outdoor 475-525 grams per plant dried
Height Indoor 80 - 120 cm
Height Outdoor 120 - 150 cm
Flowering time 9 weeks
Harvest month Early October
Genetic background Critical x Juanita
Type Sativa: 75% Indica: 25%
Effect A clean cerebral rush

Wow guys the information just keeps flowing. Thank you Cajun and Motoco. I had forgot about the Royal Medic that I have. It's a great hybrid. Here's the spec. It's a tough plant to get to the true finish but yield

THC 10%
CBD 12%
Yield Indoor 575-625gr m2
Yield Outdoor 475-525 grams per plant dried
Height Indoor 80 - 120 cm
Height Outdoor 120 - 150 cm
Flowering time 9 weeks
Harvest month Early October
Genetic background Critical x Juanita
Type Sativa: 75% Indica: 25%
Effect A clean cerebral rush
I have 2 beans of that too. I might turn them loose soon. I don't know why I haven't grown it. That & The Doctor. I'm doing a huge sativa grow before we move.
Green Cush (Cr&ck), C99, S. Lemon Haze, Chocalope, S. Surfer Haze, Blue Dream & some more CBD strains.

If I grew it again I would build a soil so it would take it all the way through. The two times I grew it, when it started to flower she started to yellow and I couldn't get it to come back. I still got 80 grams from her and there were 8 more plants in the 4x4.

Hi lindylynn,

Have you tried looking for Spirytus? Its a Polish vodka that speciality liquor stores might sell. Its a tad better than everclear. Also check your PM.

And don't forget about the stuff I found! My local LARGE wine/liquor store only carried spirytus in a 70-ish % alcohol. Graves also makes a 95% grain alcohol.

2014-08-30_16-33-54_827.jpg

Hey bud, great selection except for lemon haze :) . Kick-ass strain had me itching my head. Made the throat itchy smoking, didn't care for the oil it made as well as vaping. Great yield and big nugs also. Trippy strain. Chocalope is a racehorse. Then there is BlueDream. One of the best strains I've used in the past 2.5 years. Good yield, makes the best smelling oils ever, one of the best taste to smoke as well as the smooth taste, vapes excellent. After this Harle-Tsi/Sour Diesel grow coming up back to Blue Dream and Blackberry Kush. Hope your moving to a legal state :party:

I have 2 beans of that too. I might turn them loose soon. I don't know why I haven't grown it. That & The Doctor. I'm doing a huge sativa grow before we move.
Green Cush (Cr&ck), C99, S. Lemon Haze, Chocalope, S. Surfer Haze, Blue Dream & some more CBD strains.

Motoco, you are a lifesaver in more ways than one. You led me to a place in MN where I was able to buy isopropyl 99.8% so I am ready to make rso. I had never heard of the place before. Thank you, thank you.

Hey bud, great selection except for lemon haze :) . Kick-ass strain had me itching my head. Made the throat itchy smoking, didn't care for the oil it made as well as vaping. Great yield and big nugs also. Trippy strain. Chocalope is a racehorse. Then there is BlueDream. One of the best strains I've used in the past 2.5 years. Good yield, makes the best smelling oils ever, one of the best taste to smoke as well as the smooth taste, vapes excellent. After this Harle-Tsi/Sour Diesel grow coming up back to Blue Dream and Blackberry Kush. Hope your moving to a legal state :party:

Yes sir. We'll be in Colorado Springs, hopefully end of March.

Your welcome. Just remember to use a couple of drops of water when there is about a cup left in the cooker as it helps dissipate the chems. I know it was a rush situation, keep the spirytus lookout going also. Really glad it worked out for you, but, its your secret, right? lol

Motoco, you are a lifesaver in more ways than one. You led me to a place in MN where I was able to buy isopropyl 99.8% so I am ready to make rso. I had never heard of the place before. Thank you, thank you.

Great news Brother! Only I thought we was going to be neighbors? You know, BBQ, your happy party that is coming up...remember :)

Yes sir. We'll be in Colorado Springs, hopefully end of March.

Great news Brother! Only I thought we was going to be neighbors? You know, BBQ, your happy party that is coming up...remember :)
I don't think I can afford to live anywhere else, lol. Cost of living was primary issue. And...We'll go wherever you are for that party my brother (except Syria, Iraq or similar).

:blunt::tokin::party:
I don't think I can afford to live anywhere else, lol. Cost of living was primary issue. And...We'll go wherever you are for that party my brother (except Syria, Iraq or similar).

Hi Hiker,

I'm not sure if it helps as you may have all your equations in place already but this is my take. Approximates but enough to see the savings.

I rounded up to 4000ml, four liters instead of the gallon for simpler math.

4000ml (4 liter bottles) = 105.00 w/shipping (26.25 a liter)

I am getting better then 90% recovery consistently but will use 90 for this example. If you use a food press you will be easily at 95% or above.

4000ml / 100 x 90% = 3600ml recovered

400ml would be lost with your quart run which is 40% of a liter. 40% of a liter is 10.50 so your run cost 10.50 and you saved 94.50 in reclaim.

I am willing to bet that with 4 liter bottles you can easily run 2 full quarts before you need to re-up your solvent. At that rate you saved nearly 200 off the jump. So basically if you spend 200 on equipment, on your third run youv'e paid for it.

Thanks! That's a great write up.

I'll let ya know in an hour, but I'm guessing 16-20g

Ok, done. Got about 16g (2 of these).

IMG_20140917_144914653_HDR.jpg

Is that some sort of non-stick container for the oil?

I hadn't thought about what I would put my oil in :blalol:
I guess some medicine syringes for my wife to tack with, but I want some plain oil to smoke/vape :) I had not thought about what to put that in.

Back
Top Bottom