Hubba Hubba! Bubba Hash & The Bright Lights Of Redemption: Amy's Indoor v2.0 With DBHBB

When in April should we remind you?
in March! Lol! when I start the harvest festival outside:thumb:
always good when the top harvest is of the best plant :thumb:.
IKR! :high-five:
been a blast!
Sure has! Thanks buddy - nuttin’ withoucha :hug:
on a total harvest basis, it's more about maximizing the space in the otherwise unused gaps between the plants.
That’s probably what I had in mind. That will be an interesting comparison to next time in the tent. I can work it out by plant too i suppose, seeing as I will grow both these photoperiods again.

Edit, for the record: Bubba Hash 1.06g per day. CD-1 0.75g per day.

I made it back just in thyme for the wrap up... Seems like just yesterday those little sprouts were sprouting. I was jealouse cause I had to shut down my indoor set up for summer. Great grows Amy and those pictures just keep getting better and better. Congrats on all your buds and the keif.... #fuggetabowtit

:ganjamon::green_heart::Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Congrats on another great grow, Amy! :circle-of-love:
Sorry I missed the wrap-up, but I got here eventually. :)

Thanks Luiz! I very much enjoy having you along for the ride whenever you make it! As it happens your timing is auspicious. I just started my summer grow journal and have dropped in here to share the link with everyone! (thanks Shed for the reminder ;) )

:ciao: :surf:

If it’s okay, I’d add some info I recently learned and found helpful for down the road. When doing the topping, leave a small amount of stem above the nodes, creating a bit of a “stump”. It will help to not accidentally damage those new leaves at the node being left behind. The main reason I personally like this idea is because growers will later begin training those arms and can accidentally split the base. Leaving the ‘stump’ behind helps give more support to prevent those arms from splitting. I don’t know if thats useful for your purposes or not, I just wish I had known that a little earlier myself.
Hey...I found your original post on the stumpy bit! :thanks: again. Maybe I'll bookmark it now :).

Back
Top Bottom