Icemud's Breeding Projects And Motherchucking Pollination Extravaganza

Chocolate Thai project update:

So I decided on the 29th, to remove the stunted Chocolate Thai (pheno 3) from the project after it has not shown any new growth in 2 weeks. It still was alive, but I just couldn't wait any longer to see whether it was going to grow or not, so I popped a new seed into water. The seed cracked within 12 hours and was placed into soil on the 29th. I took the stunted one, and put it in my flowering tent to see if maybe the 12/12 lighting would push the plant to produce new growth.. Time will tell.

3 of the Chocolate Thais (phenos 5, 6 and 7) were all getting pretty tall so I decided to top them. What was very cool was that pheno 5 when topped, showed some blood red sap. None of the others produced a dark blood red sap. I did a stem rub on all 3 of the topped ones, and all 3 have very similar smells, however pheno 5 (the one with the blood sap) had slightly more of a strong terp smell and smelled slightly different.

All 3 phenos smelled like cardboard with a hint of chocolate (no skunk, dank or typical smell at all). They all are very different smelling than most other strains I've grown which is interesting. Pheno 5 however also had a very sweet spicy smell to it, smelled exactly like opium. like an exotic sweet spiceyness to it.

Well here are some photos of the blood red sap, most likely this is due to anthocyanin production.

Excuse me sir, I'll have some of the ooh ooh ah ah...lol! Monkey Merlot sounds a little better, I guess. Those Thai plants I'll definitely be keeping an eye on. And good luck with the new seed as a replacement for the damaged girl.

Haha! Yea that ooh ooh ah ah was such a funny visual... LOL. but definitely like the name Monkey Merlot better :) Thanks for the good blessings on the new Chocolate Thai replacement, hopefully I don't spray them this time with fungicide..LOL.

Hey everyone!!! Happy Election day!!! Get out and vote!!!!

Quick update...

Well the Orange Fruity Pebbles OG project is done, I have the plants drying and have begun to deseed them. Probably will take me about a week to finish and then I will do a final update for the Orange FPOG project. Overall I wasn't impressed with yield, plant structure, or the leafy buds with hardly any tricomes, however the terpenes were fantastic on 1 of the 2 females... the terps smelled like a freshly cut navel orange, very sweet orange terps with a hint of BO/garlic.

The Chocolate Thai project is coming along as well. I managed to get 6 total to pop.. these were probably the hardest seeds I've ever germinated to get going, only about 50% germ rate on these... Hopefully I get a male or 2 and a couple females.

Well other than that hope all is well! Get out and vote!

Still excited to watch the Chocolate Thai.
I will get some photos up soon. Sorry I haven't been as attentive on this project. They are looking great thought :) The Chocolate Thai's have the oddest feeling stems... like smooth hot wax is the best way I can describe it, amost a waxy silky feeling.. .very cool trait :) Also I have 3 dragons blood phenos so far, all bled red/purple :)

No signs of sex yet...will be taking clones late this week or early next week of all of them, then giving them a couple weeks to recover and then boom :) flowering ;)

I also added 2 random seeds from my creattions to the mix... (if they are females). I popped 1x GDP x deep chunk, and 1x GDP x sour grapes :)

really its just an opportunity to try a few of my own creations and spin the genetics wheel and see what I get :)

Already voted last week! And I'm anticipating good things from your chocolate thai project.
Great to hear buddy! I am definitely having a good feeling about it too :) I will get some pics up in the next couple days of the CT project :)

Great to hear buddy! I am definitely having a good feeling about it too :) I will get some pics up in the next couple days of the CT project :)

No worries. When ever you get the chance. But for now, I'll be sitting here enjoying the show while I puff on some gelato I grabbed from a dispensary.

...hopefully the survival trait of the those germinated seeds will be passed on, provided you get 2 consenting plants... ;) :rofl:...and by all means, make sure to vote all my Merican' friends, whichever way you lean...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
LOL> I'm hoping for a full out orgy in the grow tent.... LOL consensual of course.. I have to say I really like these Chocolate Thai plants.. the leaves are cool looking!

Back
Top Bottom