:ciao: I'm OGpapa. If you don't know.....now you know! Your standing in my garden! It's a beautiful day outside! 🌀 Twisters and all!
20240416_133859.jpg

But it's warmer! Yay! Take the good with the bad! Spent yesterday tearing down the central ac unit, fan stopped working. So it was blowing hot air in the house. Found a blown capacitor, original from 1991. Things were made so much better back then. After a trip to town, the part guy told me get ready. $2.29. 😮 I couldn't believe it. I bought 2. Just so I have a back up for the other central air unit. Yes. 2 units. One on the original home, one on the addition. That's the way the previous owners did it.

20240413_195203.jpg

Think there is a spider problem in the Ozarks? Plenty of web and nest in the central ac panel. Best of all went out after dark last night, with the dog. One ginormous spider after another.
5f7dfc5537dba.image.jpg

Gross. Flashlight at night from now on. Insane!

Press play ya know you wanna!

You gotta do it!!!!!!!

For those that won't!!!!!!!

d4bda43a2912c6b86879aed44bf07ee9.png

Up's man delivered a huge box today! Yeah I said up's man. I always say hey what up's man. He doesn't respond, smile, finger, nothing.

So huge box! 😁

20240416_133231.jpg

Had to use my strong hand to get her to the house!

4c582bb5-92a8-44ea-9642-5a52901b78c3_text.gif

So .............. Back to getting some spring cleaning done! Just figured I would drop that little ditty!

Oh...ya.... I've noticed some deficiency pop up in the grotto over the past week! It aligns with what Ive dug up about sulfur deficiency.

So I started dosing the feed water with Epsom salt. Anyone else having or have had to do this? Wondering how it came about......

Okie dokie later gator!
Love that spider!! Oh I'll trade you!! That thing was amazing 😍

How's the triplets?
Triplets are vegging along
They have been buried in the herb grotto, I just went thru and touched everything. Reorganized. I like to move the plants around within the tent. Gives them all a better chance at maturing I feel.

Here is She Devil 😈 she's a little limp she was roughed up moving in and out of tent. Hard to fish one out of the center! About 40in tall, she's gripping her Amethyst Soul sphere so tightly.

20240416_164004.jpg

20240416_164013.jpg
20240416_164023.jpg

By "twisters", do you mean you have some major winds today? It's pretty bad here right now. Feels like a major storm blowing in, but I haven't looked at the radar yet.

And you can keep those spiders. Good Gawd! I would have a heart attack seeing one that size here, and they aren't small here. LOL
It's been nasty here. Over night and this morning. I hear most of it headed north to Kansas, Nebraska, Wisconsin. A few more days of strong rain, and crazy amounts of wind. Daytime doesn't bother me, it's at night when I can't observe my surroundings. The weather guys and gals here don't have a clue. Your better off with your own interpretation. There's a young kid on you tube I check out during storms, he's pretty close at the weather.
Ryanhallyall I think. April showers bring may flowers! Here's some of our 'Double You' tulips! Gorgeous!
20240412_153619.jpg

And yes. Definitely a heart attack spider. No matter how many i see its the same feeling. After growing up watching Arachnophobia. I'm good. They can all die.

Love that spider!! Oh I'll trade you!! That thing was amazing 😍
You can have him and all his friends. I will literally box them up and mail them your way!
I can't take spiders. 🍋
You know. After being spending a majority of my life in the deep south, not much phases me. I will kill it before it kills me. Most fond memory is floods in Texas grown up. Scorpions literally crawling up the sink drains in the house, how I have no f ing idea. Oh and losing power during the floods, going out to the main disconnect outside. Open it snakes packed in it trying to get away from the water. Falling everywhere.

Ugh

Not a snake person. Beautiful yes. But they can go over there. Copperhead mating and hatching season here is too much.
Especially when they are bid enough to carry away your dog. ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Damn straight! Our pomchi almost rode one away, little bear had no idea. He's not a fan of the dark anyways. He usually takes his baby with him everywhere .
20220710_143737.jpg

Jiggi had asked about the Triplet earlier! She devil has been kinda pushed to the side, as the comparative has practically taken over the herb grotto! I had to move everything around today. Check for critters, pest, plant health, etc Sweep out the tent. I now have a few plants quarantined, that are bleeding, or have bled. Still doing checks every 48 hrs to make sure I don't have a male pop up! 😉

20240416_155352.jpg

20240416_155623.jpg

20240416_155321.jpg

20240416_155135.jpg

20240416_153425.jpg

20240416_153118.jpg

20240416_153055.jpg

Alright y'all the time has come....

today

is the end of an era.

20240417_125154.jpg

The @Mars Hydro tsw 2000's are being fully retired from service. They have given me crop after crop, of consistent plants. While they stood their ground for much longer than expected, the time has come.

They will go to a new home to help a fellow home grower! Along with extra drivers, and replacement panels. They will live on!

But OG.

What's next? You can't grow in a tent without a source of light........

Well.

The other day I received an unexpected package. It was like someone playing your song and then not knowing it.

Papa must have been manifesting pretty hard. Cause be damned if you know it. The special package that arrived . . . . . . . . . . .

This sexy ass box was hiding a secret!

20240416_133231.jpg

Yes she was!

The beautiful @PhlizonGrowLight

20240417_124638.jpg

Packaged to withstand the abuse of the delivery companies!

20240417_125406.jpg

Looks and feels substantial, I like the detached driver for ease of maneuvering.

20240417_125514.jpg

LEDs

20240417_125839.jpg

Heavy duty hangers, what do you notice?

20240417_125946.jpg

First. 2 separate leads. So your light hangs level! Thank you! This little diddy is always overlooked.

Second. Look at those fat crimps. Definitely makes me feel better for myself and my plants.

20240417_125916.jpg

The separate leads allow the light to hang and move more freely. I see so many manufacturers using a Y lead from 1 wire. So if it wasnt built correctly, your light would have a ghetto lean. Causing papa to have to go find a rock to set on top of previous light frames to offset the lean.

20240417_125952.jpg

Wow. Is all I can say. That is a legit hook. What a Beast!!

None of your mommas craft supplies here!

20240417_131102.jpg

And one of my most favorite features. A light that folds for ease of everything. Moving, hanging, storing, etc. nothing like trying to balance a light on your forehead, while on one knee, contorting your body to get it hung! Bleh.

To be Cont.---------}

But OG.

What's next? You can't grow in a tent without a source of light........

Well.

The other day I received an unexpected package. It was like someone playing your song and then not knowing it.

Papa must have been manifesting pretty hard. Cause be damned if you know it. The special package that arrived . . . . . . . . . . .

This sexy ass box was hiding a secret!

20240416_133231.jpg

Yes she was!

The beautiful @PhlizonGrowLight

20240417_124638.jpg

Packaged to withstand the abuse of the delivery companies!

20240417_125406.jpg

Looks and feels substantial, I like the detached driver for ease of maneuvering.

20240417_125514.jpg

LEDs

20240417_125839.jpg

Heavy duty hangers, what do you notice?

20240417_125946.jpg

First. 2 separate leads. So your light hangs level! Thank you! This little diddy is always overlooked.

Second. Look at those fat crimps. Definitely makes me feel better for myself and my plants.

20240417_125916.jpg

The separate leads allow the light to hang and move more freely. I see so many manufacturers using a Y lead from 1 wire. So if it wasnt built correctly, your light would have a ghetto lean. Causing papa to have to go find a rock to set on top of previous light frames to offset the lean.

20240417_125952.jpg

Wow. Is all I can say. That is a legit hook. What a Beast!!

None of your mommas craft supplies here!

20240417_131102.jpg

And one of my most favorite features. A light that folds for ease of everything. Moving, hanging, storing, etc. nothing like trying to balance a light on your forehead, while on one knee, contorting your body to get it hung! Bleh.

To be Cont.---------}
:cheer:

Continuing ---------}

The @PhlizonGrowLight quality, and attention to details was a refreshing feel to other manufacturers.
20240417_131324.jpg

Hanging, looking like it fits perfectly in this 5x5.
20240417_131730.jpg

Love this style of connection. Give you assurance and peace of mind knowing it's connected, correctly. Until you undo it.

20240417_133931.jpg

Along with this awesome light, it came with extra set of extended leads about 5.5ft long. So you have the option of mounting inside or outside of your space. I figured I would move it outside of the tent, summers coming!!!!!!! Otherwise I would welcome the heat from the driver for fall-winter inside the tent!

So I threw up some chains with hooks, to hang the driver!

Anyone notice no power knob!????

Cause the genius at phlizon, mounted the knob on the inside of the actual light bar. Easy peezy. Where it should always be!

20240417_134111.jpg

Looks good in the hermit house!

20240417_134228.jpg

Factory set spectrum after power on.

20240417_134221.jpg

The spectrum after connecting to my vivo controller. Set on veg preset spectrum, after all it is the veggie tent 😉

Looks like it's always been there!

20240417_134234.jpg

LEDs up close after power on

20240417_134318.jpg

Vivo controller plugged right in, had no issues. Made things smooth and seamless. Allowing me to maintain all my previous settings. Freaking awesome!

So then came the funeral! 😢

Fortunately, the @PhlizonGrowLight box, swallowed up all 3 @Mars Hydro tsw 2000s. Packed up ready for the next grower!

20240417_135016.jpg
20240417_135617.jpg

😇 just curious about any lights ya may not be needing or something like that.. (nervous shrug)..im working on getting a better light, it just takes time. I been bidding on eBay for a xs1500. I know that when my time comes it'll happen. 💚 Patience makes things taste better.

😇 just curious about any lights ya may not be needing or something like that.. (nervous shrug)..im working on getting a better light, it just takes time. I been bidding on eBay for a xs1500. I know that when my time comes it'll happen. 💚 Patience makes things taste better.
It’s a good thing you have patience then, with the way you like to go around licking things….:rofl:

They will go to a new home to help a fellow home grower! Along with extra drivers, and replacement panels. They will live on!
Fortunately, the @PhlizonGrowLight box, swallowed up all 3 @Mars Hydro tsw 2000s. Packed up ready for the next grower
Nice light OGpapa and that's the way to do it pass on the old light and help someone out. :thumb: 🍋
I always try to pass things along! Pay it forward! You got your eyes on something? ☺️
Thats what I'm talking about ! Paying things forward as there is nothing like knowing you have positively effected someone's life, day etc. By spreading what this world lacks but is very contagious and that is Love and Kindness !

I think what she meant @OGpapa was umm I think I have a shipping label around her for that mars hydro box :).. I also think its the first time I have seen her be shy and that surprised me as @JiggiLotus is always licking things and being patient with it . :)

Looks Fantastic in there @OGpapa

Back
Top Bottom