InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

:Namaste::passitleft:
Wow stack that is some great educational stuff for me thank you .
And yes I hear what you guys are saying
I am about 2-4 grams a day
Plus few hits shatter and my micro dosing oil. I seem to a lot better on those days.
So even if two gs a day
Ounce a week .
I think I can say I mostly average 2-4 zips a plant so far .
I know I need to hold my own meds first . I just love sharing always felt that way to give not get .
Baby steps I shall take ✊
Glad you made it back to read the conversation Joe! You should definitely start by growing for you. Once that bank is full you can go back to gifting. The more you grow the more you'll grow and eventually you will be far enough ahead of the game to be generous again!

I’m still trying to work out what I need to grow too King. Takes a while to figure out with the different oils and CBD and then what toking herb do I need! Quite a puzzle - but I’ll get there and am sure you will too :thumb:

o even if two gs a day
Ounce a week .

FYI - 2gs a day is only half an ounce per week ;)

:Namaste:

I’m still trying to work out what I need to grow too King. Takes a while to figure out with the different oils and CBD and then what toking herb do I need! Quite a puzzle - but I’ll get there and am sure you will too :thumb:

FYI - 2gs a day is only half an ounce per week ;)

:Namaste:
Sorry duh meant to say no weekly my bad lol

Hey anything ask Amy I might not know the answer but I’m sure someone will on here lol

Anyone notice the thread name-change?

Tuesday and just a few pics this morning. First off, enough HazeX pollen to photograph!

If the sacs break onto the leaves I just tap the leaves into the bag :).

Question: Is it too late to pollinate these lower AK-47 flowers?

I thought it might be an interesting cross since the AK is not a stretchy plant even though it's sativa dom.

Since nothing is happening with the other autos (BT in peat still stalled and the two split seeds are not budging at all), here is the Amphetamine Auto on day 10:

Sour G 1.1 got water this morning, and in addition to the standard nutes I gave it 1 tsp of the eggshell vinegar to boost the calcium beyond the cal/mag+. As I recall, the original Sour G went through a calcium deficiency when it was young.

Also, I sprayed Sour G 1.1 and AK 1.1.1.1.1 with neem (1tbs/gallon) because I saw some bug damage on a few leaves. Hit 'em hard and hit 'em early.

That's the whole story for this morning. Hope your Tuesday is going well, and head over to newty's thread and wish her better. She's got the flu.

Pollen control is my only concern. Hopefully moving it inside to pollinate will make that less stressful!
I've heard of people using large trash bags like a plant condom over the entire plant. Tearing a hole in the bag to expose only the branch the want to pollinate. After pollinating, they pulled the bag off inside out over that bud so they can spray the plant down and finally remove the trash bag.

Never done it, but it sounded totally do-able. I may give it a go with my next male.

Probably Moby Dick! LoL ;)

I've heard of people using large trash bags like a plant condom over the entire plant. Tearing a hole in the bag to expose only the branch the want to pollinate. After pollinating, they pulled the bag off inside out over that bud so they can spray the plant down and finally remove the trash bag.
Never done it, but it sounded totally do-able. I may give it a go with my next male.
Probably Moby Dick! LoL ;)
With all the fitting and cutting and turning it inside out I'd probably end up pollinating every plant in a mile radius by accident. I'm going with the paintbrush and the cup for my first attempt.
I like the small paint brush idea myself. Very controlled.
Hope so!
Good info and yes shed bro love the new thread name buddy
Thanks Joe! Now I don't need to change it and no one needs to read from the beginning...all the clone death!

With all the fitting and cutting and turning it inside out I'd probably end up pollinating every plant in a mile radius by accident. I'm going with the paintbrush and the cup for my first attempt.

Hope so!

Thanks Joe! Now I don't need to change it and no one needs to read from the beginning...all the clone death!
Haha

Buddy we live and learn

I use this pro mix hp root stim and it’s like 4$ lol

I cut lowers and dip in it about 1/2 inch powder then stick some mycros in with pro mix in little cups or what not I mix 1/4 nute soloution or less . Water feed accordingly humidity around 70% some nice air flow your golden . Temp around 81-83 f

Back
Top Bottom