InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Jasmine? It’s pretty strong and heady... not sure when it flowers there tho. Maybe all the time ?
Jasmine, lavender, or zillions of fresia flowers?!
I've got to do a Google search of smelly plants. but I've got a few months to figure out which one and if they will really mask the smell! I've got a night-blooming jasmine which is pretty but only smells at night (obv!) and only certain times of year.

I'm going to have to take a look at where the sun is to see if I can use the bike shed roof as it's to the far right of the pine tree and might get the morning sun. I have no idea why my neighbor doesn't enjoy the scent of flowering cannabis. :hmmmm:
I have a bad habit of entering lecture mode. Get me talking about work and I can fill up hours of your time. Lol
Any time you can school us on the stuff you know, the floor is all yours BB! It's appreciated here any time. Don't worry about the lecture mode, we're all ears.

No clue what's happening in the garden but its meme week apparently lol. We watched the big lebowski at work today.

the dude abides...

Hey can we get a full garden group shot? Sorry to be needy but your just so damn popular these days man.... anywho the peyote looks nice idk much about quad lines but congratulations on the motm my friend. Keep up the excellence!

Heliotrope
Thanks dynamo! Heliotrope was my lighting-designer-girlfriend-from-colllege's favorite gel color. Just had a 40 year old flashback o_O.

No clue what's happening in the garden but its meme week apparently lol. We watched the big lebowski at work today.
the dude abides...
P9 got busted and penalty-boxed for a week for meme-ing too much so meme-er beware!
Hey can we get a full garden group shot? Sorry to be needy but your just so damn popular these days man.... anywho the peyote looks nice idk much about quad lines but congratulations on the motm my friend. Keep up the excellence!
Thanks Them. I'm hoping Teddy gets around to updating the titles. What fun is winning if no one knows ;).

I'll get you a shot of the fam tomorrow and tag you in it so you can find it during a break from the lab. Take off the goggles first, it will look sharper!

the dude abides...
Dude I totally watched it on Netflix last night haha! Dont be too harsh but it was my first time actually haha! Im more of a Nacho Libre guy ;)

Edit: also Oh em gee your thread is about to hit 400th page haha!

Morning Shed, and folks. Was catching up... so,
Can you elaborate a little on that? Please :battingeyelashes:
I'd be happy to! In a controlled environment, the lighting is always the same, the temperature and RH are always within a certain range (even if not completely controlled depending on the tent), as is airflow around the plants. That controlled environment tends to lead to faster growth indoors compared to my sunny/cloudy/overcast/rainy days with RH that ranges from 60-98% and temps from the low 50s to the mid 70s depending on the day. That uncontrolled (and far less than optimal) environment means that my plants at 65 days of veg would tend to be smaller than someone growing in a tent.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday update! The lighting frame is scheduled for delivery tomorrow so everyone can skip today's version of "when is the light going to be done?" :)

Per the request of @TheMadDabber, here is the family portrait sans the Candidas, which I left inside on the heat mat today because it's kind of chilly and grey:

The two big ones on the left will get flipped after the BT2 finishes around the end of the month, though I may wait for the PC to get big enough and flip all three at the same time.

The AK at the bottom is next, and I'm keeping the Solo cup AK back right and the Sour G back left as the next set after that. The rest are available or compostable ;).

Here are the Candidas looking happy to be indoors this time of year. Thanks to dr. h00k, newty, and Amy for recommending the heat mat placement for the seedlings. Day 14:

And just so you can get an idea of the nice structure these young plants are already showing:

3rd node already...time to top? ;)

That's what I've got today. I hope your skies are blue and your attitudes brightening.
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom