InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Glad you didn't top her, she looks slightly "fragile"?!? Sry, feeling Swedish today and loose my English vocabulary....
Maybe it is time to talk like the Swedish chef... @Kismet can I borrow your t-shirt?!?

I'm going to recommend it to Clone Boy instead of Miracle Grow or whatever he uses!

Uh oh! No room at the inn? We both may be tossing out greenery :eek:.

I got room...and a new light :cool:. I just gotta get you to stop working so hard haha!
I loved the update today by the way Shed! It's nice to get a group shot every once in a while! By the way I got a 4x4 tent Im not using if you want to maybe run a power cord and some camo netting to break up radar surveillance lol. We can just set it up in the corner of the yard, blend right in with enough foliage:thumb:

hat uncontrolled (and far less than optimal) environment means that my plants at 65 days of veg would tend to be smaller than someone growing in a tent.
Thanks - I thot that’s what you were alluding to :)
I have the same thing with the inconsistent conditions outdoors. I’ve started “doing a Shed” and bringing in my young ones overnight if it’s gonna get very cold - can’t believe you have me schlepping plants! :eek:

But yeah - I shouldn’t reference indoor grows to compare the growth rate of my outdoor babies... That’s what your post reminded me, thanks.
:Namaste:

Happy 400th page... 20 more to go :=)
:cheer::cheer::cheer::theband::theband::theband:
Thanks AB! Should hit that by the end of the week ;).
I got room...and a new light :cool:. I just gotta get you to stop working so hard haha!
I loved the update today by the way Shed! It's nice to get a group shot every once in a while! By the way I got a 4x4 tent Im not using if you want to maybe run a power cord and some camo netting to break up radar surveillance lol. We can just set it up in the corner of the yard, blend right in with enough foliage:thumb:
Any more power cords and I'm done for! Glad you like the family shot. I forget sometimes how many different things there are going on here, and I haven't even mentioned the cloninator in weeks :).
I have the same thing with the inconsistent conditions outdoors. I’ve started “doing a Shed” and bringing in my young ones overnight if it’s gonna get very cold - can’t believe you have me schlepping plants! :eek:

But yeah - I shouldn’t reference indoor grows to compare the growth rate of my outdoor babies... That’s what your post reminded me, thanks.
Sorry to get you schlepping Amy! I would think that by this time of year your nights wouldn't be too cold but what do I know. :hmmmm:
If you bring them in at night put them in the tent under the light and give them the real Shed treatment. :thumb:

Yea but you have to defend your plants from ravenous marsupials :rofl::rofl::rofl: That’s way more interesting than indoor vegging lol.

Hey Shed! Things move so fast around here always behind lol!
The family looks healthy and that BT2 is looking superb. Well done on the training for her! Keep em green my man!
Thanks Dutch! That BT2 was the perfect plant for my LST tutorial :thumb:. Now I'm just bumping up the TDS and hoping the buds bump up too.
Oh 400! We will make it before Friday Shed. :)
Lights! Lights! Lights!???
If not Friday then after the Light Light Light is built for sure :).
ravenous marsupials
LOL!

Hey shed

Figure I send this question your way seeing your moving your plants in and outdoors. When growing outdoors and doing some forced flowering, once forced into flower how much daylight would it take to revert them back to veg? Our falls aren't long enough to get a full flower cycle in.

Hey shed

Figure I send this question your way seeing your moving your plants in and outdoors. When growing outdoors and doing some forced flowering, once forced into flower how much daylight would it take to revert them back to veg? Our falls aren't long enough to get a full flower cycle in.
Good question, and one I don't know the answer to. I haven't ever revegged anything but clones, so I haven't experimented. I've only gone the other way and made sure they get at least 12 hours of darkness. What I do know is that outdoor plants start flowering here in mid-July which is about 14 hours of daylight. Sooooo, more than that! I'd go 18 if I had to reveg.

I saw a pic and it's a beautiful thing.
I imagine it is, I have been thinking of breaking down my two lights and putting them spaced more evenly on a single frame. As cool as it is, the wiring would need to be longer, plus the build time, and I doubt it would function any better.....so....pass for me.

But I can still drool.

Nice family pic Shed! I’m playing catch up, but the smelliest plants/trees I can think of are Juniper trees and stargazer lilies (one of my faves) and as AB said, freesia - the white ones smell like pepper, so that may help mask better than other colors (smell sweet). Good luck and let us know what you figure out.

Back
Top Bottom