InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Hey folks, if you ever want to find out what your plants will smell like during flower, I found a reliable way to smell your plant before they enter flowering
So these 5 gallon DWC's are a month old.
I just take the inside of one of my fingers, (preferably it doesn't already smell like nutes or roaches :rofl: ) and I stroke the stem of a branch for a few passes then smell your finger!
My R hybrid (front) smells like skunk! The R indica (back) smells like musty pine!

I just wanted to share that little trick with you folks! you should try it with some of your plants. It's possible to narrow down the terps in your plants before you even know what's there! this was important because I have a few random unknowns in my closet right now. I'm just waiting for them to show sex now. :blunt:
The ole stem rub

Hey folks, if you ever want to find out what your plants will smell like during flower, I found a reliable way to smell your plant before they enter flowering

Or buy this contraption! :laughtwo:

full

Yeah sorry, I had a crazy day. I actually typed up that post yesterday but I guess I got up and left my computer to go visit my parents in my hometown. And it was finished :rofl: I hit a deer coming back in the dark.
:eek:
I'm ok though. The deer is not. I just posted it when I came back before I updated the page.
Hey RZ, what to do about my hermie? Should I toss it or cut off the flowers with pollen sacs and let it ride? I put some pictures on the previous page you must have missed.

That's actually super cool. I've never seen a hermie in person but I can see my mutated cherry blossom cbd turning hermie because of light exposure during sleepy time
it's a lot bushier now but still relatively the same height. it's almost branching out like a quadline.

I'm getting off-topic. Can't you make males into hash or maybe oil? you can still harvest their THC right? that's something I was going to look into once some of my plants pop up as males. In the past I've just had to throw them out.
can you cut off the flowers with pollen sacs and still harvest bud from hermies? yeah maybe you don't even need to cut anything off, just "nip the buds" of the pollen sacks and then harvest the crappy yield?
I'm not sure how that would smoke but maybe you could still make oil out of that.
For my situation that seems like a lot of space, time and effort dedicated to a crappy yield. but if you have the patience I bet you can still pull out flower from it.
That's all I got, I appreciate you asking for my input. :blunt: :love:

can you cut off the flowers with pollen sacs and still harvest bud from hermies? yeah maybe you don't even need to cut anything off, just "nip the buds" of the pollen sacks and then harvest the crappy yield?
Thanks! That's what I was thinking, but I'm not sure how crappy the harvest would be because the plant is so big. A little selective pruning (if it works), might leave me with enough to make it worthwhile.

I can't risk leaving the balls on with all the plants I have floating around.

I'd like to have your attention for a minute in the middle of the discussion of the rhyming techniques of root coring and root scoring. I'd like to play the old game of guess the sex for the AF-47 on flip day 6:

Fire away!
Male... Oh shit I'm to late..

Be awfully interesting to see if castration will prevent any male urges "it" might have.

I'd like to have your attention for a minute in the middle of the discussion of the rhyming techniques of root coring and root scoring. I'd like to play the old game of guess the sex for the AF-47 on flip day 6:

Fire away!

Morning Shed, nice that you found it before it spewed, they only way I would keep it, is if you have a way to isolate it from the rest of your crop. I have 18 plants atm that will be seedy because I didn’t check until the deed was done. I will have lots of hash this grow which is fine, I prefer hash anyway most days :rofl:

If it were mine I wouldn’t want to risk the rest of the crop and would put she him or shim in the compost or save for salve bin. Hope you have a great day :love:

IKR! Frickin' XY x XX (thank you VG)! Hermaphrodite amirite?
Lol. Thought you would enjoy that.

If it was my plant, it would be getting the chop posthaste.

1590419876718.png

The disc usage is getting close to 420 GB. we should celebrate. with :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom