InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

My Skittlez from @Weedseedsexpress got flipped 7 days ago.
They distributed their seeds wisely! Gonna be some good harvests for them to show off.
What the heck did I stumble into ??
I think I came up the downstair case ✌
LOL! Up the Down Staircase was a movie with Sandy Dennis from 1967.

Your stumble has landed you in my perpetual journal SeniorMoments, so:welcome: aboard. Since you don't look any worse for wear, hang out for a while and see if you like it here. We have a great group of folks who hang around, so enjoy the company and pipe up with questions or comments :).

:nomo: I don't know how you keep up with this journal Shed. :bravo: You have immeasurably more mental energy than I do. Maybe I am lucky people find me so tedious that my journal gets little traffic. :oops:

They distributed their seeds wisely! Gonna be some good harvests for them to show off.

LOL! Up the Down Staircase was a movie with Sandy Dennis from 1967.

Your stumble has landed you in my perpetual journal SeniorMoments, so:welcome: aboard. Since you don't look any worse for wear, hang out for a while and see if you like it here. We have a great group of folks who hang around, so enjoy the company and pipe up with questions or comments :).
What we have here is a failure to communicate .
But I will try.
Thanks for the welcome and pass it or smoke it.

Hey I pop in your journal everyday and I don’t find you tedious. It just reminds me I need to pay more attention to details.

I know you do buddy and I appreciate your visits immensely; you seem to be the only one who can take me long term, lol. When you were gone it was a big vacancy. It kind of kills me that people think I am this detail-oriented perfectionist because in some ways my life is falling down around me. If I have an interest in something I can really focus on it but if I don't have an interest in something I find it very difficult to apply myself. Out of curiosity I recently took a personality test by some fairly well renowned Canadian sociologist who is a professor at University of Toronto and I scored in the bottom 3% for orderliness.

I haven't had a chance to get to everyone else's journals like I used to, but keeping up with my own journal is easy peasy!

You do a pretty impressive job. I think you have a big brain with a lot of horsepower.

I had to cut way back on journals, I was waking up to 30+ notifications every morning. Lol

I can believe that. I don't know how you can cover so much ground either. I just don't have the mental energy you guys do especially since my tincture has been working so well. Mostly now I just visit the 3 of you who taught me most, Shed, Penny and Mr. S. in my early lost days. Or I should say more lost days.

I also am in Homers journal most days its really the opposite I find your journal very informative. With the experiments comparisons your hobbies like knife making, his photography skills are top-notch along with his plants. Keep up the great work Homer :thumb:

Aw shucks... :hug: You are too kind, oldsmokey. I was mostly kidding about being boring but the point I was really making was it impresses me how much some people take on with this site. If my journal was as popular as this one I don't think I could keep up with it. I was really joking about so few people visiting my site because I feel like I have the best of both worlds; my journal isn't a lot of work and I can pop into the popular ones when I feel like hanging out but I have no responsibility.

Nah you just keep doing you.

Thanks, Penny. You are a cool dude.

That's what I am hoping! not sure if your aware that Canadadoes has a experiment going on now in his journal. Using Colloidal silver and gibberellic acid.
I can confirm his experiment is something else. And he made his own CS to boot!

I'm sure you are the only person who read that post and went to look up the length of the carbon chain of GA3. :laugh:

Here it is before the final blow:

Well the name Golden Tiger surely passes with that pant, looks like she is almost on fire! :) Halfway semi cured before even chopped. Looks awesome Shed! :)

All three seeds came from the same plant...gotta love the DDAs!

Happy Tuesday :).

love it! :blunt:

Lol, at page 1070 I’m in! Looks like I’ve missed plenty of fun!

There is always a party going on in here, wait until fall when everybody sits indoor again and raise output on their grows.

:nomo:

Glad you're getting back to journaling more Shed, I'm still struggling to slow down and enjoy The Mag more like I used too. I think it's the Sativa I've been smoking. Guess I'll try smoking some Berry Bomb and sitting down for a change!

Grows are Looking Good !! Wish i had some to smoke !!! :(
Thansk sb! I'm pretty well stocked if you ever swing through Los Angeles. :ciao:
Glad you're getting back to journaling more Shed, I'm still struggling to slow down and enjoy The Mag more like I used too. I think it's the Sativa I've been smoking. Guess I'll try smoking some Berry Bomb and sitting down for a change!
Lying down if your stuff is as sleepy as mine :).

Back
Top Bottom