InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

OK, so naturally a plant that is LST'd is going to be wider than one that is not. Your veg time runs longer then I assume when you LST.
My veg time tends to run close to 100 days normally (the summer grow started late so they didn't have as long), but you can see from my IIP last summer how big they can get.
full

full

That's a 10 gallon pot.

Nice update Shed and damn fine plants!

I'm attempting to reverse a Candida for seed-making using GA3 (per Celt's instructions here) rather than colloidal silver (CS) or silver thiosulfate (STS). @beez0404 attempted to make Candida seeds using CS (which he has lots of success with) but it really didn't work for the Candidas, so I thought I would try it a different way.

Why not try Cyanide while your in to chems? Would sure make things interesting... :laughtwo:

Nice update Shed! Summer grow is looking stellar. Good luck with the Candida, fingers and toes crossed!
Thanks double H! If it keeps stretching I don't think it will fit in the box.
Morning mr.Shed....
:ciao: Smeegol! I hope things are improving down by you because they sure aren't here. :oops:
Nice update Shed and damn fine plants!
Why not try Cyanide while your in to chems? Would sure make things interesting... :laughtwo:
Thanks Crazy! Is that the first additional chemical that came to mind? I thought small doses of arsenic would be more your style ;).
Passing through Shed. Things are looking good as always.
:ciao: PCa! Hope you're well.

Thanks double H! If it keeps stretching I don't think it will fit in the box.

:ciao: Smeegol! I hope things are improving down by you because they sure aren't here. :oops:

Thanks Crazy! Is that the first additional chemical that came to mind? I thought small doses of arsenic would be more your style ;).

:ciao: PCa! Hope you're well.

Booze is illegal.
Cigarettes are illegal.

But cannabis is legal at least in my own personal haven mr. Shed so outside in the Topsy turvy world she goes on hey.....

Ya covids catching up quickly in south Africa now according to news media, the cases in my little town have picked up quite a bit in the last cpl weeks and funnily enough my whole family has just come out of a voluntary 7 day quarantine last Friday after my dad came into contact with someone who had contracted covid symptoms but later was given all clear but he only came forward a week later......

Sadly it's my cringe worthy government that is stealing the country blind under the guise of covid that's going to put many a life in the ground not Covid-19...

But cheery and chipper mr.Shed as long as I have my garden hey... :slide:

:thumb:
Everything looks great!

That carnival is one leafy bush! I have Carnival seed and it’s been on my list for a long time to run some, but that superleafiness gives me “pause“ :hmmmm: ... I really like not to trim if possible ;)

CD-1 looks promising... My eyes were able to imagine the beginnings of a little male flower pod in that picture. I’m sure I’m probably making it up... but maybe not!

Growing plants and members, here is the Monday update!

Let's start off with pistils on the @Weedseedsexpress plants for the summer grow. These are both on flip day 9.

Power Plant:

Chocolope is getting stretchy as predicted by @DobeWan :

No pics of Carnival lately, so here are some from the Oval of Brightness® before I took it out this morning. Flip day 35:

You may notice that the plant has an overall pale color and fading lower leaves. Because of this I have recently been adding nitrogen with 4ml/gal of cal-mag+ along with 4ml/gal of Armor Si (should help with both PM and to balance the N:K ratio) to the 6g/gallon of MC.

Here's a bud:

This is what happens to a leaf after you kill the PM with citric acid:

Interesting!

And here is the flipped Candida that was sprayed with GA3 that seems to be showing something vaguely sex-related:

Time will tell. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Keep your family members safe and secure along with your plants.
:green_heart:

Just catching up again mate, that Candida is showing the paleness often associated with GA3 and the sprayed limbs will likely remain paler than the rest of the plant.

Eyes are not what they used to be, even with reading glasses :rofl: but the rounded looking tips of the new growth area suggests that its forming sacs but I may be wrong. Should see positive signs of them between week 3 & 4 post flip. Blue Dream was showing sacs by the end of week 2, they didn’t appear on the PC until into week 5, but she is a contrary bitch lol

...I can't recall...is this just a selfing effort for the Candida, or is she gonna' share space with another strain?...Good Luck... ...cheerz......h00k...
I'm attempting to reverse the Candida for seed-making using GA3 (per Celt's instructions here) rather than colloidal silver (CS) or silver thiosulfate (STS). @beez0404 attempted to make Candida seeds using CS (which he has lots of success with) but it really didn't work for the Candidas, so I thought I would try it a different way. I have two unsprayed Candidas awaiting pollen. One about 20 days into flower and one still unflipped, since the timing of pollen is uncertain.

No others will be pollinated in this process, as I'm a firm believer in keeping the CBD separate from the THC in my plants.

If this works I might give it a go with Sour G, since all I have of that is a mother plant.

Topped once around the 8th or 9th node.

So, I was catching up and this caught my eye. I’ve only topped once. I topped above the 5th node because that’s what I found to be the most common, that or above the 4th. So in your experience, what’s the reason you top around 8 or 9?

Back
Top Bottom