InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Highya ITS,

Love how the Carnival stacked up for you! She looks very nice. I'm sure you'll enjoy! Happy Smokin'

Still got my eye on your Carnival , I will be growing that one for my next run along with some Black Cherry Bop. I hear good things about both strains

Can someone tell me what the buzz is like on either or of them

Still got my eye on your Carnival , I will be growing that one for my next run along with some Black Cherry Bop. I hear good things about both strains

Can someone tell me what the buzz is like on either or of them
SweetSue created an entire Carnival thread:

I grew some Carnival ladies a couple years ago. It's leans towards the sativa side in the hybrid. I loved it. Creative, energetic, fun! Happy Smokin'

I want to mention something about watering. There are tutorials galore out there and lots of advice about watering to runoff, but what we hardly ever talk about is the fact that watering to runoff is completely different from saturating the medium.

This came up a few months ago in the journal of a Brix grower when he was talking about how short/long it took for a plant to dry out even though he was watering to runoff. My point to him was that watering to runoff is nothing like Doc's recommended watering method of submerging the pot in water. Doc says, "Submerge the containers and let them soak and wick up the drench for 5 minutes or so. When removing the containers from the soaking bucket/tub, tilt them to drain as much liquid out as possible."

I'm not a Brix grower, but I do occasionally flush the salts from my pots as I get further into flower, and when you pour 14 gallons of tap water through a 7 gallon pot, it is a shit-ton heavier than when I just water to runoff.

So, am I getting water to all the roots when I water to runoff? No way. Does it matter? I have no idea. Still, something to consider.
Highya ITS,
Love how the Carnival stacked up for you! She looks very nice. I'm sure you'll enjoy! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode! I flushed it today and did a reset on the nutes, so we'll see if it greens up next week.
She just gets prettier and prettier...
Thank you carcass! I hope I can keep the fans on until harvest. :rolleyes:
I grew some Carnival ladies a couple years ago. It's leans towards the sativa side in the hybrid. I loved it. Creative, energetic, fun! Happy Smokin'
It better lean sativa...2020 is the year of the sativa for me. Golden Tiger, Fruit Punch, Carnival, Chocolope, Power Plant, and whatever the fall is will be more of the same!
That carnival looks like an exciting ride!
Nice buds Shed
Thanks double H! Not as exciting as your DDA though :).
Damn that looks amazing !! Maybe another day ?!
Thanks sb! Maybe another day for what?

It better lean sativa...2020 is the year of the sativa for me. Golden Tiger, Fruit Punch, Carnival, Chocolope, Power Plant, and whatever the fall is will be more of the same!

Have you run Destroyer yet? Bred by Cannabiogen and carried by Ace Seeds. If you're running sativas, you gotta try it. Mex/Lumbo/Thai - a wonderful refined sativa. :love:

That sounds great Graytail, but at the moment I'm only planting seeds that I have on hand, and not spending money to add anything new to the stockpile. I might run a Colombian Gold as my last sativa of the year along with the Durban. I've got some regs of those.

Lol, yeah, I have that same problem - got dozens of varieties on hand and still want new stuff. :rolleyes: Discipline is sorely elusive to maintain. One of Life's mysteries, wot? Why can't humans discipline themselves? Aren't we meant to? Worth pondering. Don't mind if I do.

:bongrip::hmmmm::bongrip:

Have you run Destroyer yet? Bred by Cannabiogen and carried by Ace Seeds. If you're running sativas, you gotta try it. Mex/Lumbo/Thai - a wonderful refined sativa. :love:
I have wondered what folk think of Destroyer. It is one of those that sounds great, but I never seem to come across anyone who has grown it. I think Cannabiogen's sole auto strain is based on the Destroyer too. I'd love to hear more on what you thought about it.

I have wondered what folk think of Destroyer. It is one of those that sounds great, but I never seem to come across anyone who has grown it. I think Cannabiogen's sole auto strain is based on the Destroyer too. I'd love to hear more on what you thought about it.

I have some in the tray right now, as a matter of fact. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It just such a pure sativa high - reminds me of the old Colombian Gold - soaring and bright, very punchy - long-lasting with no crash. It has the kind of high that you forget about until you realized it's been a couple hours since you smoked it and you're still high, with sensory effects and odd time distortions. Just the subtle stuff, but I'm always surprised it's still hanging in there. It's also the kind of high that fills in the spaces. If I've been smoking something else and then take a hit of Destroyer, I'll often get a heavier rush from it.

I ran one in 2014 and it was short and very colorful. Then I ran a new one last year and that's a strong sativa leaner with a tall rangy habit and thin leaves. I think I took it 12+ weeks in bloom. It foxtailed heavily but they were all trich-coated. And the new one is punchier.

It can be fussy to grow but I've had worse. I highly recommend it to true sativa lovers. Great stuff!

:thumb:

full

Back
Top Bottom