InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

No matter how you add it up, those girls are looking very happy!

Yeah for Tin Can Kush, love the strains that give you a preview of their flowers by stinking up the joint in Veg!

Give that red dragon 4.5 solution straight up!
Maybe not quite that fast, but I'll get to 2.5 before they get transplanted!
Your line up is looking good.

Gotta :green_heart: that.
Now that’s how ya do a math class @BooWho2
Thanks BigD! Any time I get the chance to do math in public I take it :).
No matter how you add it up, those girls are looking very happy!
Yeah for Tin Can Kush, love the strains that give you a preview of their flowers by stinking up the joint in Veg!
Thank you N! I walked over to them on the desk and wondered if I had left a jar open somewhere. :eek:
The spring line up is looking noice already! (Are the cups colour coded to the strains on purpose?)
Thanks DAB! If I had three of the pink cups I would have put the Red Dragon in a red one, but I at least like to keep all of the same variety in matching cups. And I think blue has always been Candida for some reason.

They starting to look nice Shed, mine are going to be close behind.
Thanks Reave! Gonna be a great grow show. :high-five:

Sweet spring lineup, Shed!
And the patriotic cups are a nice touch:cool:

If I had three of the pink cups I would have put the Red Dragon in a red one, but I at least like to keep all of the same variety in matching cups. And I think blue has always been Candida for some reason.
I was sure they would be, coming from your garden. I will now rest 420% better with that confirmation.
:thanks:

Lovely line-up, Shed, loving the sunshine! :Rasta:

I always label my Candida CD-1 oils with Blue text ... just always seems right
Good enough reason for me!
Lovely line-up, Shed, loving the sunshine!
Thanks GDB! The daytime weather has been great this winter, but we'll be paying for it with drought restrictions this summer. :rolleyes:
Looking good Shed! I stayed a while longer in class just to make sure I understood the dilution rates. I probably missed it, so when do you think they'll be leaving their solo homes?
Thank you MrS! I kinda wanted to wait for the silica to arrive (not sure why) and it won't be here for at least a week, but I think they have more time to fill the cups root-wise. I'll get some root pics tomorrow and we can see!

Are you supplementing photons or is this strictly aux natural for the veg-athalon?

The makers of Solo cup asked me to ask you. :straightface:

Are you supplementing photons or is this strictly aux natural for the veg-athalon?
If they didn't get supplemental photons they would go into flower as soon as they were mature enough! They get light 24/0, and when they're not outside they're here:

...under a 23w 6500K CFL in a desk lamp.

I kinda wanted to wait for the silica to arrive (not sure why) and it won't be here for at least a week, but I think they have more time to fill the cups root-wise. I'll get some root pics tomorrow and we can see!
Interestingly, as I was posting that, Amazon delivered the silica week early! After checking out the roots this morning I'm thinking maybe I'll upcan them this weekend.

Speaking of roots, here is the rootinist tootinist Friday update...

Tin Can Kush 1 roots:

Tin Can Kush 2 roots:

Tin Can Kush 3 roots:

Red Dragon roots:

Candida roots:

I usually wait for more, but earlier might not be so bad if the rootball will come out in one piece. What do y'all think?

Happy Friday everyone! :ciao:

:reading420magazine:Hey shed! Going to jump into your grow and poke around. You've have this live grow journal going for quite some time! I think I remember popping in years ago.

Not sure if you remember me or not, but I recognized your name from when I frequented here. If not, all gravy. New acquaintances again :D

Looking good in recent updates, I'll have to start flipping a few pages back to get up to speed.

Looks good to me. I don’t like root bound or even close to it, so I’d rather transplant early. I like to give my roots room to run.
Happy Friday Shed.
Thanks Big D! The more I look at those pictures the more I agree with you, so this weekend will be the time to upcan. And I've got to root-prune the Candidas so might as well make a day of it :).
:reading420magazine:Hey shed! Going to jump into your grow and poke around. You've have this live grow journal going for quite some time! I think I remember popping in years ago.
Not sure if you remember me or not, but I recognized your name from when I frequented here. If not, all gravy. New acquaintances again :D
Looking good in recent updates, I'll have to start flipping a few pages back to get up to speed.
:welcome: dick! Glad you're back after taking a break, and don't dive too far in this thread or you might get lost in the weed(s). :cheesygrinsmiley: Top of the previous page is all you really need and you're up to date here.

Ask questions if you have any and join in the great banter!

Back
Top Bottom